It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geralt_of_Rivia: You do know the saying about letting sleeping dogs lie?
ElTerprise: Actually none of those have that symbols in game afaik.
Perhaps these two don't but there are other games which do. See the attached pic. It is from a game sold on GOG.
Attachments:
pic.png (22 Kb)
stg83: Ah MacGuyver my fake childhood hero, that is one show I never ever want to watch again and especially not after MacGruber. :P
Turtlesaur: ehh childhood heroes... macgyver is actually a cool guy compared to something me and my friends watched when we were kids. Until a few years ago it was like the most awesome cartoon ever. Right until we decide to watch it as adults, and i was like wtf, this was not badass He Man we used to watch.

idk why but he doesnt looks so badass anymore :/
Thats because thats Prince Adam, hes a known wuss
Attachments:
images.jpg (3 Kb)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Tolmar
skeletonbow: I just played that song for a buddy a few days ago who never saw it before. No matter how many times I watch that it makes me crack up. :) They all seem so happy too, must be the drugs. :)
JDelekto: What kills me is that he was sporting the 'Spock haircut" (probably because of filming at the time), but not the ears. The girls in the video, however, seemed to be wearing them. :-)
Tarnicus: Where did you think I learned my survival skills from? It wasn't from Sesame Street, it was from the itch in my pants! And from that, I built a tent, a harem and enacted world domination on a small scale (about 2' square to be precise).
JDelekto: What's nice is that you can take that 2 square feet with you! haha.
Admission: I think I mixed up measurements and it is more like 2 inches :D OKay fine, the harem thing was BS but I cant pitch a tent and enact world domination on ants! Surely that must count for something :)
ElTerprise: I think should still be possible. IIRC we only lost the ability to buy them.
Anaxphone: Do you want to test the theory?
It is definitely possible to gift the Commando games to germans.I'm still looking for someone to get me Commndos2&3.Are you offering?I'll obviously get you the equivalent or more for it.
Tarnicus: With that said, my leonine curiosity is wondering what else others have missed that they dearly wished for in this sale? I might have a spare code or two laying about before I head to the Land of Silence (ie no phone or net connection when I hunt for my camping spot tomorrow)
Normally I'm not one to go asking for games but since you're the one doing the asking, I hope it doesn't hurt to ask if you may have a Grimrock II about? *crossing toes and fingers*
The_Blog: I really people activate the keys I sent them, because I kinda lost track of all the keys I traded away and the keys that I bought for myself. Not that I "steal" someone accidently his gift :S
You can check whether all of your gifts were redeemed in the "Gifts" Tab when you go to your GOG Account. It also shows usernames that redemeed the keys that you have gifted.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
Turtlesaur: ehh childhood heroes... macgyver is actually a cool guy compared to something me and my friends watched when we were kids. Until a few years ago it was like the most awesome cartoon ever. Right until we decide to watch it as adults, and i was like wtf, this was not badass He Man we used to watch.

idk why but he doesnt looks so badass anymore :/
Tolmar: Thats because thats Prince Adam, hes a known wuss
lol yeah, thats him.
Tarnicus: With that said, my leonine curiosity is wondering what else others have missed that they dearly wished for in this sale? I might have a spare code or two laying about before I head to the Land of Silence (ie no phone or net connection when I hunt for my camping spot tomorrow)
infinitee8: Normally I'm not one to go asking for games but since you're the one doing the asking, I hope it doesn't hurt to ask if you may have a Grimrock II about? *crossing toes and fingers*
Unfortunately not, I missed the "second coming" (i.e round 2) of that glorious game. I was fortunate enough to pick it up for myself (I think).
Tolmar: Serious question: When GoG says a game in your library is updated, anyway of knowing whats changed? Other than manually comparing files with local copies?
Cavalary: You check this thread
I saw you provided a link to a thread that shows what was updated. The first post stops at May 2013. Does the thread contain updates past this in a clear post and its a matter of finding it and bookmarking it or are all the updates post May 2013 all in single posts for the remainder of the thread?
The_Blog: I really people activate the keys I sent them, because I kinda lost track of all the keys I traded away and the keys that I bought for myself. Not that I "steal" someone accidently his gift :S
stg83: You can check whether all of your gifts were redeemed in the "Gifts" Tab when you go to your GOG Account. It also shows usernames that redemeed the keys that you have gifted.
I know. but that doesn't help at all when the person does not activate the key ^^
Tarnicus: Admission: I think I mixed up measurements and it is more like 2 inches :D OKay fine, the harem thing was BS but I cant pitch a tent and enact world domination on ants! Surely that must count for something :)
When you have that super high-tech magnifying glass as your secret weapon, the ants will bend to your will!
The_Blog: I know. but that doesn't help at all when the person does not activate the key ^^
Yeah there isn't any way to know, that is why there is huge weekly community giveaway here that has a rule to redeem all the gifted keys in 48 hours max. to avoid confusion and shady business.
Cavalary: You check this thread
infinitee8: I saw you provided a link to a thread that shows what was updated. The first post stops at May 2013. Does the thread contain updates past this in a clear post and its a matter of finding it and bookmarking it or are all the updates post May 2013 all in single posts for the remainder of the thread?
Single posts. Didn't even check the OP to see that list actually. You have mrkgnao posting the changes picked up in the MaGog logs and Judas posting links to the change posts/threads on the game forums, and generally a lot of people asking whenever that flag pops up.
Tarnicus:
No worries, was worth an ask I think. Enjoy the camping trip but you got me wondering, why shave your beard for it? I'm not an outdoors person with the ticks and mosquiters and nature for that matter (although I do love nature, I'm not one to be able to survive in it) so that part struck me as odd.
JDelekto: There ought to be a rule that there should only be one Keaner at a time.
PaterAlf: I think the sale is simply too long. Most people probably spent their money on the first two days (I did for sure). In the third round most people are only waiting for one or two specific titles to show up and finally get them. There isn't much impulse buying anymore and with the fresh titles being the more expensive ones, it takes forever to sell them.

I expect more or less every remaining game to be a Keaner for the rest of the sale.
And thus everyone is hoping that the one/two they want are next, so they can then be at peace... :-)

I just want mine to appear before the end of today, as once I go to work my chances of missing it skyrocket.

Edit: In the meantime, will do stuff around the house, check back afterwards, and lurk here while playing Eclipse. :-)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by jackster79