It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

While this double Keaning is going on I will go catch up on some game playing :)
ACk, these moments in sales where the products go at a snails pace fill me with tension.

There are only SO many nights I can lose sleep over before the visions start again.
Maxvorstadt: Paranoia can be frustrating!
Don't I know that :-)
Maxvorstadt: Yeah, Commandos where taken off the gog caralogue. But there must have been an other game they removed. They put Mortal Combat back for us germans, and Commandoes is, as far as I know, a double pack containen Commandos 1 + 2, so it should be listed as one game. So which game did they took out the catalogue now?
skeletonbow: No idea, but I'd bet that it is probably some kind of World War II related game and it's probably over Nazi symbolism in a game likely. Um... what about Sniper Elite Berlin 1945? Or the Blitzkrieg games? I'm sure there are more possibilities...
You do know the saying about letting sleeping dogs lie?
Tolmar: Serious question: When GoG says a game in your library is updated, anyway of knowing whats changed? Other than manually comparing files with local copies?
Cavalary: You check this thread
Thanks +1, now I need to work out when the game was updated. Not checked that tab for a while.
Also found out I have two free movies, so thankyou Gog. I'll download them to watch right after I've finished the ever expanding backlog.
skeletonbow: No idea, but I'd bet that it is probably some kind of World War II related game and it's probably over Nazi symbolism in a game likely. Um... what about Sniper Elite Berlin 1945? Or the Blitzkrieg games? I'm sure there are more possibilities...
Geralt_of_Rivia: You do know the saying about letting sleeping dogs lie?
Actually none of those have that symbols in game afaik.
JDelekto: You'd be surprised what MacGyver can do with 3 balls of yarn, a scaled rainbow fish and 2 twigs. :-)
Ah MacGuyver my fake childhood hero, that is one show I never ever want to watch again and especially not after MacGruber. :P
hello everyone. i come in peace. today at least. its not like im able to predict the future so i cant be sure whats going to happen tomorrow. or day after tomorrow. or day after day after tomorrow. or.

i should mention i like turtles, and, generally speaking, people who like turtles are very likeable people.

speaking of which, is it likeable, or likable?
Tarnicus: Check your PMs, you appear to have a key for Xenonauts in there :)
Quetzar: Tarnicus is officially this thread's Santa in spring. Thanks so much, dude :).
Mispelling on your part. For most of this sale I was at 666 rep :P And it is Autumn/Fall here :D Money is a strange human construct that has no intrinsic value. As per my PM response, smiles do. And putting a smile on the face of another is priceless, pay it forward as I suggested :)

I am shaving my beard tomorrow before I search for a nice piece of bushland to call my own temporarily. I shall be more visibly toothless but at least I shan't be chewing my own moustache with camp cooking.

With that said, my leonine curiosity is wondering what else others have missed that they dearly wished for in this sale? I might have a spare code or two laying about before I head to the Land of Silence (ie no phone or net connection when I hunt for my camping spot tomorrow)
They didn't remove another game or lock it for Germany. Before the sale started the counter was 960 (in Germany, 962 in most other countries). Train Fever was already included, because it had a catalogue entry in the upcoming section. Then they added 5 games from Nordic for the sale (965) and the new Sokobond (966). When the seasoned deals were over they removed the five Nordic games again and now the counter is at 961.

Everything's fine, no game removed, no need to worry.
Geralt_of_Rivia: You do know the saying about letting sleeping dogs lie?
They make bad witnesses?
ElTerprise: I think should still be possible. IIRC we only lost the ability to buy them.
Do you want to test the theory?
JDelekto: You'd be surprised what MacGyver can do with 3 balls of yarn, a scaled rainbow fish and 2 twigs. :-)
stg83: Ah MacGuyver my fake childhood hero, that is one show I never ever want to watch again and especially not after MacGruber. :P
ehh childhood heroes... macgyver is actually a cool guy compared to something me and my friends watched when we were kids. Until a few years ago it was like the most awesome cartoon ever. Right until we decide to watch it as adults, and i was like wtf, this was not badass He Man we used to watch.

idk why but he doesnt looks so badass anymore :/
Attachments:
hemanlol.jpg (12 Kb)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Turtlesaur
MaGo72: The GEMA thinks that song is bad or some artist gets undeserved competition for me and blocks it.
mcleodone: Open http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/ and copy the link into it - i get this nice little workaround from here in the forum
I was given a new laptop today and have yet to install Barefoot Essentials. This site seriously sucks arse without it.

With that said, have you missed anything in the sale yet? I may have it if you have :)
skeletonbow: I just played that song for a buddy a few days ago who never saw it before. No matter how many times I watch that it makes me crack up. :) They all seem so happy too, must be the drugs. :)
JDelekto: What kills me is that he was sporting the 'Spock haircut" (probably because of filming at the time), but not the ears. The girls in the video, however, seemed to be wearing them. :-)
The girls in the video are likely intended to be elven rather than vulcan. It is Lord of the Rings the song is about after all. :)