It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Technically there are 963 games on GoG at the moment - 961 only for us germans :(.
Maxvorstadt: Yeah, Commandos where taken off the gog caralogue. But there must have been an other game they removed. They put Mortal Combat back for us germans, and Commandoes is, as far as I know, a double pack containen Commandos 1 + 2, so it should be listed as one game. So which game did they took out the catalogue now?
No idea, but I'd bet that it is probably some kind of World War II related game and it's probably over Nazi symbolism in a game likely. Um... what about Sniper Elite Berlin 1945? Or the Blitzkrieg games? I'm sure there are more possibilities...
Tarnicus: In order for your bribe to work, you would have to manipulate the economy of scale to outweigh my buying power. And that isn't feasible given I have 3 balls of yarn, a scaled rainbow fish, and 2 twigs; in my world you just can't beat that kind of economic domination! Of course if they were scaled to world market value, that would equate to a pebble, a slight breeze, and a slight uncomfortable itch in the wrong part of your pants.
JDelekto: You'd be surprised what MacGyver can do with 3 balls of yarn, a scaled rainbow fish and 2 twigs. :-)
Where did you think I learned my survival skills from? It wasn't from Sesame Street, it was from the itch in my pants! And from that, I built a tent, a harem and enacted world domination on a small scale (about 2' square to be precise).
Tarnicus: Check your PMs, you appear to have a key for Xenonauts in there :)
Tarnicus is officially this thread's Santa in spring. Thanks so much, dude :).
JDelekto: One I first read your post, I mis-read 'atoms' as 'albums', it reminded me of that song Bilbo Baggins.
MaGo72: The GEMA thinks that song is bad or some artist gets undeserved competition for me and blocks it.
Just get yourself youtube unblocker, then you should see the video. Maybe you should also enable HTML 5 for Youtube.
JDelekto: One I first read your post, I mis-read 'atoms' as 'albums', it reminded me of that song Bilbo Baggins.
MaGo72: The GEMA thinks that song is bad or some artist gets undeserved competition for me and blocks it.
Open http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/ and copy the link into it - i get this nice little workaround from here in the forum
Serious question: When GoG says a game in your library is updated, anyway of knowing whats changed? Other than manually comparing files with local copies?
Maxvorstadt: Yeah, Commandos where taken off the gog caralogue. But there must have been an other game they removed. They put Mortal Combat back for us germans, and Commandoes is, as far as I know, a double pack containen Commandos 1 + 2, so it should be listed as one game. So which game did they took out the catalogue now?
skeletonbow: No idea, but I'd bet that it is probably some kind of World War II related game and it's probably over Nazi symbolism in a game likely. Um... what about Sniper Elite Berlin 1945? Or the Blitzkrieg games? I'm sure there are more possibilities...
No. The difference between german and international games is just two which would be both Commandos Packs but he was referring to some mismatch after the Nordic from the promo were removed.
JDelekto: There ought to be a rule that there should only be one Keaner at a time.
PaterAlf: I think the sale is simply too long. Most people probably spent their money on the first two days (I did for sure). In the third round most people are only waiting for one or two specific titles to show up and finally get them. There isn't much impulse buying anymore and with the fresh titles being the more expensive ones, it takes forever to sell them.

I expect more or less every remaining game to be a Keaner for the rest of the sale.
Well, Broken Age and Metrocide seem to be clogging up the promo right now. Last couple of big sales (like the past winter), I managed to stock up on games. I also tend to go for the Weekend deals and for my time here, I have quite a bit of the catalog already.

It's more excruciating for me since most games that pop up during this promo I already own and the ones that I don't are few and far between. I managed to get two games so far I didn't have and like a silly goose, never tried clicking on any of the others to see if I could at least get a free one!
Cavalary: It's 2 entries, Commandos Ammo Pack and Commandos 2+3
Thanks. Then my mind was playing tricks on me!
Paranoia can be frustrating!
ElTerprise: Technically there are 963 games on GoG at the moment - 961 only for us germans :(.
I suppose that you couldn't redeem a gift code for those two games, then.
I'm curious as to which two it is, now.
Tolmar: Serious question: When GoG says a game in your library is updated, anyway of knowing whats changed? Other than manually comparing files with local copies?
You check this thread
hummer010: Ditto. Until this morning when my tablet decided to click on it for me. I also avoided the Witchers.
infinitee8: Same here. Didn't mean to click on TL and was trying to slide to another part of the screen. And then not only did I see my first crit of the sale but when I tried to use the gift option, it somehow added it right into my account. When I hit the back button while praying I could undo it, I gogbeared. Oh what a cluster of misclicks.

I think it was GOG's trick to keep the sale moving.
I have no problem with that, because right now I can write this. Anyone missed Torchlight and really wants it?
infinitee8: I think it was GOG's trick to keep the sale moving.
Hmm..the same thing happening to two people can't be a coincidence, I smell a conspiracy. :P
skeletonbow: I just played that song for a buddy a few days ago who never saw it before. No matter how many times I watch that it makes me crack up. :) They all seem so happy too, must be the drugs. :)
What kills me is that he was sporting the 'Spock haircut" (probably because of filming at the time), but not the ears. The girls in the video, however, seemed to be wearing them. :-)
JDelekto: You'd be surprised what MacGyver can do with 3 balls of yarn, a scaled rainbow fish and 2 twigs. :-)
Tarnicus: Where did you think I learned my survival skills from? It wasn't from Sesame Street, it was from the itch in my pants! And from that, I built a tent, a harem and enacted world domination on a small scale (about 2' square to be precise).
What's nice is that you can take that 2 square feet with you! haha.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by JDelekto
Anaxphone: I suppose that you couldn't redeem a gift code for those two games, then.
I'm curious as to which two it is, now.
I think should still be possible. IIRC we only lost the ability to buy them.

It's the Commandos games btw.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise