It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: You have never met Charles Cecil have you?!
Shendue: LOL, nope.
you dont want to either - makes Ridley Scott look like a man with his own ideas!
Jacob_1994: Nope, you have one?
Sent.
This is my first Insomnia sale.

I'm not gonna get any sleep tonight, am I?

Cheers!
Jacob_1994: Nope, you have one?
goplanet: Sent.
Thanks. :)
Shendue: Just out of spite for no logical reason other than show your dislike for the remake? As a matter of principle? Because, you know, you can play the original thing by pressing a button, so it's not like you are forced to like the new art (which is mediocre at best, IMO).
Those reasons, plus the fact that it was twice the price of Fate of Atlantis, so I feel like I'm paying extra for the "Special" Edition. And presumably a more bloated installer and bloated install for those "special" graphics.
Shendue: LOL, nope.
Sachys: you dont want to either - makes Ridley Scott look like a man with his own ideas!
You mean he ripped off someone else with the Templar thing?

What does that make Dan Brown, then?

For what it's worth, I liked every Broken Sword game AND I absolutely love Blade Runner & am very happy that it had nothing to do with the original story. That means I had the chance to be entertained not twice by the same story, but once by TWO stories.

Cheers!
Almost there! 10 copies left
It's going! It's going! Slooooooooooooooowly....

But it IS going...

Is it going to come back twice again? What happens when they run out of old games & Neverending Nightmare is still on its second sale?

Cheers!
Dalthnock: This is my first Insomnia sale.

Cheers!
If it's anything like the older Insomnia sales, there will be 3 cycles of the games, each one probably going slower then the previous, since most people already will have bought the games.
You can take note of the games you missed once you know all the titles and either buy them later on or ask someone else to do it for you, maybe. And take advantage of the slower selling games to get some sleep.
Old Insomnia promos had games, especially the third time they came around, that took 5-6 hours to sell completely.
Jack Keane is an obvious example, but i remember incredibly slow sales of stuff like The Book of Unwritten Tales, to name one. Good hours of sleep.
Sachys: you dont want to either - makes Ridley Scott look like a man with his own ideas!
Dalthnock: You mean he ripped off someone else with the Templar thing?

What does that make Dan Brown, then?

For what it's worth, I liked every Broken Sword game AND I absolutely love Blade Runner & am very happy that it had nothing to do with the original story. That means I had the chance to be entertained not twice by the same story, but once by TWO stories.

Cheers!
NO. I mean he takes the credit (and the resultant monetary compensation through his company) for the art department, editors, writers etc that make a good product. Just like Ridley Scott!

Cheers!
...So THAT'S why they call it that! =D
infinitee8: I was sure Witcher would take a long while. Who knew.
I used to have a hard copy I bought when it came out, but ditched it when I wanted to stop toting around a binder full of discs. Bought a $1.49 copy on impulse, basically. ;)

Of course, the one thing I actually wanted to purchase (LoG II) went on sale in the ten minutes I stepped away earlier.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by bler144
So, will any Interplay title show up at least at 60% ? -_-
goplanet: Those reasons, plus the fact that it was twice the price of Fate of Atlantis, so I feel like I'm paying extra for the "Special" Edition. And presumably a more bloated installer and bloated install for those "special" graphics.
I cannot agree on the matter of priciple, because i don't really find it lacking. It just has some extra coating that actually suck and is entirely optional, so it sounds pretty illogical to me.
I with you on the price subject, tho. I can't deny that's a pretty good reason to boycott it.
Atlantis doesn't have italian language for whatever reason, tho, while MI:SE does, and that's a plus for me.

Cheers!
Shendue: If it's anything like the older Insomnia sales, there will be 3 cycles of the games, each one probably going slower then the previous, since most people already will have bought the games.
You can take note of the games you missed once you know all the titles and either buy them later on or ask someone else to do it for you, maybe. And take advantage of the slower selling games to get some sleep.
Old Insomnia promos had games, especially the third time they came around, that took 5-6 hours to sell completely.
Jack Keane is an obvious example, but i remember incredibly slow sales of stuff like The Book of Unwritten Tales, to name one. Good hours of sleep.
Thanks.

I shouldn't even be buying any more games. I registered at the end of December & I already have 170 games.

I'm addicted to games under 2 €uros. Games I always wanted to buy. Ah, well. Let's see how this ends tonight.

I'll spend no more than 50 €uros, though the limit is likely to increase as sleep deprivation sets in...

WAIT A MINUTE! THAT's their shtick! They take advantage of you. They make you weak & then proceed to have their way with your wallet! FIENDS!

I better stay away from the booze tonight. :/

Cheers!