It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: You could also use the search function within a thread. So when you search for the word "Metrocide" you could find posts of people who are waiting for it very quickly.

Yes, I kno it's amazing, but sometimes the search engine really works. ;)
trentonlf: Sometimes the search function works. But, I also have a script that adaliabooks wrote that can search an entire thread just for posts from one individual.
That sounds very handy, especially as you seem a gift fiend ;)
hummer010: Lucky me! I managed to get my third critical hit this morning. On Torchlight. Is there anyone on earth who still needs Torchlight?

I didn't even mean to click it. My tablet kind of froze for a few second. I taped a few times, and then swiped on the screen before I realized it was frozen. When it came back, I was looking at the critical hit page.
If you don't want it anymore, I'd love it. I bought it on CD a while back, but I'd really prefer the convenience of the download kind.
MarkoH01: Is it possible to mark postings or do you just bookmark the posting itself with the browser?
PaterAlf: You could also use the search function within a thread. So when you search for the word "Metrocide" you could find posts of people who are waiting for it very quickly.

Yes, I know it's amazing, but sometimes the search engine really works. ;)
When did the cookie monster wake up? Hey, I haven't even noticed you yet. Glad to have you back!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by MarkoH01
So, if those two sell at roughly the same speed they did in the last round, they should be up for at least another hour (probably longer than that).
Time do go and do sth productive, I guess :)
Tolmar: That sounds very handy, especially as you seem a gift fiend ;)
Yep, it is no surprise because he is an insomniac giftomniac is the very reason he has that script. ;)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
sylar666: In every aspect , imho Torchlight is an amazing ARPG everyone who likes the genre must play, and no, not everyone has picked it for free on all the times it had been.
skeletonbow: It never ceases to amaze me all the people who say "everyone already has that game" for Torchlight or any other particular game that GOG or somewhere else has given away in a freebie, because in order for that to be true, every single person on Earth would have to be a GOG customer already and GOG by definition could never ever get any more new customers because they both had every possible customer already, and every single customer either bought or received the freebie game previously. It's really silly. :)

GOG could do an all day Torchlight freebie promo every Saturday for the next 3 years and the day after they stopped doing it, at least one if not 100 people would join the GOG website as a new customer having never heard of GOG before at all and say "Torchlight? Oh that looks cool, damn just my luck I joined up the day they stopped giving it away for free" :)
You and you're typical awesome logical position! <3 EVERYONE in the world has Torchlight, didn't you get the mass email from the Overlords that told you so? I didn't either :P (but I do have it on 3 sites) lol
has FTL appeared in this round yet?

Yes, I kno it's amazing, but sometimes the search engine really works. ;)
trentonlf: Sometimes the search function works. But, I also have a script that adaliabooks wrote that can search an entire thread just for posts from one individual.
That's really a bit "Big Brother" like ... don't want to know what other tricks you know of. No wonder you seem to be everywhere *uses tinfoil hat*
Post edited March 08, 2015 by MarkoH01
WildHobgoblin: So, if those two sell at roughly the same speed they did in the last round, they should be up for at least another hour (probably longer than that).
Time do go and do sth productive, I guess :)
By productive I hope you mean start clearing the backlog, thats my plan for the afternoon. At least till the wife/boss walks in.
hamidrj: has FTL appeared in this round yet?
Nope, not yet
It has not appeared yet :)
skeletonbow: It never ceases to amaze me all the people who say "everyone already has that game" for Torchlight or any other particular game that GOG or somewhere else has given away in a freebie, because in order for that to be true, every single person on Earth would have to be a GOG customer already and GOG by definition could never ever get any more new customers because they both had every possible customer already, and every single customer either bought or received the freebie game previously. It's really silly. :)

GOG could do an all day Torchlight freebie promo every Saturday for the next 3 years and the day after they stopped doing it, at least one if not 100 people would join the GOG website as a new customer having never heard of GOG before at all and say "Torchlight? Oh that looks cool, damn just my luck I joined up the day they stopped giving it away for free" :)
Tarnicus: You and you're typical awesome logical position! <3 EVERYONE in the world has Torchlight, didn't you get the mass email from the Overlords that told you so? I didn't either :P (but I do have it on 3 sites) lol
Watching your rep I knew my bribe wouldn't last long ;)
blakstar: Nope, not yet
thanks!
trentonlf: It has not appeared yet :)
What? No "check your PM" if such a question is posed? I am stunned!
trentonlf: It has not appeared yet :)
thanks! at this rate, it's not coming up any time soon either!