It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: Any chance for Quest for Infamy still appearing today?
I really wanted to grab that game, considering the discount, but I haven't had the luck. :(
Yup. Look here.
I really wanted to grab that game, considering the discount, but I haven't had the luck. :(
It hasn't been up yet. But whether we're going to get there today? Doesn't look like the sale will end today imho.
Appearing again? Yes. Today? No promises...
You still have chance!
trentonlf: Marked it last night when he posted he was waiting on it just in case he was away so I could get it for him if need be.
MarkoH01: Is it possible to mark postings or do you just bookmark the posting itself with the browser?
You could also use the search function within a thread. So when you search for the word "Metrocide" you could find posts of people who are waiting for it very quickly.

Yes, I know it's amazing, but sometimes the search engine really works. ;)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by PaterAlf
I think 300 copies of Brokeane Age is a bit too much, it is one of the most expensive out of the bunch and the reason I have been hoping for a crit on it for this entire promo. :)
My gf loves Banished by the way, I did buy it here in the insomnia sale.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Well, I guess those two are going to take a while...Time to go for a walk in the park and come back later :)
hummer010: I didn't even mean to click it. My tablet kind of froze for a few second. I taped a few times, and then swiped on the screen before I realized it was frozen. When it came back, I was looking at the critical hit page.
Torchlight is the only game I deliberately chose not to click on incase I get a crit hit by accident. :P
MarkoH01: Is it possible to mark postings or do you just bookmark the posting itself with the browser?
PaterAlf: You could also use the search function within a thread. So when you search for the word "Metrocide" you could find posts of people who are waiting for it very quickly.

Yes, I kno it's amazing, but sometimes the search engine really works. ;)
Sometimes the search function works. But, I also have a script that adaliabooks wrote that can search an entire thread just for posts from one individual.
stg83: I think 300 copies of Brokeane Age is a bit too much, it is one of the most expensive out of the bunch and the reason I have been hoping for a crit on it for this entire promo. :)
Tim needs cash ..... >__>
Post edited March 08, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: Tim needs cash ..... >__>
Yep, I have started watching the Double Fine Adventure Documentary and it shows that managing money is one of the biggest issues for Tim when designing a game.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
hummer010: Lucky me! I managed to get my third critical hit this morning. On Torchlight. Is there anyone on earth who still needs Torchlight?

I didn't even mean to click it. My tablet kind of froze for a few second. I taped a few times, and then swiped on the screen before I realized it was frozen. When it came back, I was looking at the critical hit page.
Congrats! My Torchlight is from the place we do not mention, but I've set it to play offline so I don't really notice.
hummer010: I didn't even mean to click it. My tablet kind of froze for a few second. I taped a few times, and then swiped on the screen before I realized it was frozen. When it came back, I was looking at the critical hit page.
stg83: Torchlight is the only game I deliberately chose not to click on incase I get a crit hit by accident. :P
Ditto. Until this morning when my tablet decided to click on it for me. I also avoided the Witchers.
Metrocide looks like Syndicate in its graphics but Hitman in its gameplay. Is it good ?