It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Broken Age does look tempting.Not sure about the price though.Anyone play it...feedback?
I was beginning to think that, at the rate some of these titles are going, the insomnia sale would come to an end just in time for the GOG summer sale to start!

Fortunately, it appears that I was wrong about that :-)
MsParanoid: That post was from 20 hours ago. How do you manage that!?
trentonlf: Marked it last night when he posted he was waiting on it just in case he was away so I could get it for him if need be.
Is it possible to mark postings or do you just bookmark the posting itself with the browser?
*squints at remaining games list*

I think I managed to not have my wishlist blow past in my sleep this time?
Hooray.
MsParanoid: That post was from 20 hours ago. How do you manage that!?
trentonlf: Marked it last night when he posted he was waiting on it just in case he was away so I could get it for him if need be.
Pretty neat, I must say.
sylar666: In every aspect , imho Torchlight is an amazing ARPG everyone who likes the genre must play, and no, not everyone has picked it for free on all the times it had been.
skeletonbow: It never ceases to amaze me all the people who say "everyone already has that game" for Torchlight or any other particular game that GOG or somewhere else has given away in a freebie, because in order for that to be true, every single person on Earth would have to be a GOG customer already and GOG by definition could never ever get any more new customers because they both had every possible customer already, and every single customer either bought or received the freebie game previously. It's really silly. :)

GOG could do an all day Torchlight freebie promo every Saturday for the next 3 years and the day after they stopped doing it, at least one if not 100 people would join the GOG website as a new customer having never heard of GOG before at all and say "Torchlight? Oh that looks cool, damn just my luck I joined up the day they stopped giving it away for free" :)
The point is, the first time Torchlight went free they still had the old gifting system up. With that you could get an unlimited number of free gift codes. People who knew that stocked up big time for future giveaways and the codes from back then were still handed out for free in the forum for years after that. I'm sure there are still codes from that time around.

Today when GOG gives away a game they disable the game card temporarily so you can not do that any more. Instead you get a link to a gift page that can be used only once per account that will add the game to your account if you don't have it or send you a gift code if you do.
ALH: Broken Age does look tempting.Not sure about the price though.Anyone play it...feedback?
The game that is very intruiging for me atleast. I really like the characters and you even have a,well I would say strong second female protagonist. I like the story that unfolds. At the beginning you think these 2 protagonists don't really have anything to do with each other, but at the end of episode 1 you see how they actually connect with each other. I liked the humor aswell.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by The_Blog
masterotaku: AVGN movie, I summon you!!!!

Edit: aaand summon failed :(. Ten hours until I go to sleep. Hope it appears....
Well, summoning skill 8 but you rolled a 15. Good that you didn`t roll a 19 or 20, that would be a critical miss, resulting in the appearance oft 18000 copies of Jack Keane!!!
ALH: Broken Age does look tempting.Not sure about the price though.Anyone play it...feedback?
The_Blog: The game that is very intruiging for me atleast. I really like the characters and you even have a,well I would say strong second female protagonist. I like the story that unfolds. At the beginning you think these 2 protagonists don't really have anything to do with each other, but at the end of season 1 you see how they actually connect with each other. I liked the humor aswell.
Thx.I'm still considering.
masterotaku: AVGN movie, I summon you!!!!

Edit: aaand summon failed :(. Ten hours until I go to sleep. Hope it appears....
Maxvorstadt: Well, summoning skill 8 but you rolled a 15. Good that you didn`t roll a 19 or 20, that would be a critical miss, resulting in the appearance oft 18000 copies of Jack Keane!!!
Phew,,,, That would be a long keaning. Jack Keane until 2016 at least.
sylar666: In every aspect , imho Torchlight is an amazing ARPG everyone who likes the genre must play, and no, not everyone has picked it for free on all the times it had been.
skeletonbow: It never ceases to amaze me all the people who say "everyone already has that game" for Torchlight or any other particular game that GOG or somewhere else has given away in a freebie, because in order for that to be true, every single person on Earth would have to be a GOG customer already and GOG by definition could never ever get any more new customers because they both had every possible customer already, and every single customer either bought or received the freebie game previously. It's really silly. :)

GOG could do an all day Torchlight freebie promo every Saturday for the next 3 years and the day after they stopped doing it, at least one if not 100 people would join the GOG website as a new customer having never heard of GOG before at all and say "Torchlight? Oh that looks cool, damn just my luck I joined up the day they stopped giving it away for free" :)
Good point! There are new customers "every day" and anyway when the "freebie for everyone" is up it's only for a limited time like 48 hours or something. And the message about freebie is not going to reach everyone. I missed a few free games since joining gog.com plus I don't feel like I have to claim something that's free, because I know that I won't have time to play all those free games.
Any chance for Quest for Infamy still appearing today?
I really wanted to grab that game, considering the discount, but I haven't had the luck. :(
MarkoH01: Is it possible to mark postings or do you just bookmark the posting itself with the browser?
I linked the page the post was on and stored it in a file I have for that purpose. If you look at the top of a post where it shows how long ago someone posted there is a symbol next to it that looks like a chain link. If you click the chain link it will put a red arrow next to the post, you then copy the url and store it. Click this url: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post19024
karnak1: Any chance for Quest for Infamy still appearing today?
I really wanted to grab that game, considering the discount, but I haven't had the luck. :(
According to the tracker list, it's still available. When, is another matter!
Lucky me! I managed to get my third critical hit this morning. On Torchlight. Is there anyone on earth who still needs Torchlight?

I didn't even mean to click it. My tablet kind of froze for a few second. I taped a few times, and then swiped on the screen before I realized it was frozen. When it came back, I was looking at the critical hit page.