It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

martleahy: Have I really been waiting since Tuesday for Metrocide to show up again?
Either way, 5 (!!!) critical-hits later and still waiting...

Enjoy your games!
Metrocide is up!
Wow, I missed about 100 pages here since Friday, there's no chance ever catching up.

I hope you had a good time and got some free ones, I checked the main page now and then, but ran out of luck after The Last Federation.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Klumpen0815
MarkoH01: Torchlight beats Mousecraft ... unbelievable.
Well Torchlight is a very good Diablo like game where as Mousecraft is modern lemmings game. Rpgs are just more popular.
martleahy: Have I really been waiting since Tuesday for Metrocide to show up again?

Enjoy your games!
trentonlf: Metrocide is up!
Installing now!
MarkoH01: Torchlight beats Mousecraft ... unbelievable.
sylar666: In every aspect , imho Torchlight is an amazing ARPG everyone who likes the genre must play, and no, not everyone has picked it for free on all the times it had been.
It never ceases to amaze me all the people who say "everyone already has that game" for Torchlight or any other particular game that GOG or somewhere else has given away in a freebie, because in order for that to be true, every single person on Earth would have to be a GOG customer already and GOG by definition could never ever get any more new customers because they both had every possible customer already, and every single customer either bought or received the freebie game previously. It's really silly. :)

GOG could do an all day Torchlight freebie promo every Saturday for the next 3 years and the day after they stopped doing it, at least one if not 100 people would join the GOG website as a new customer having never heard of GOG before at all and say "Torchlight? Oh that looks cool, damn just my luck I joined up the day they stopped giving it away for free" :)
Metrocide... suffers from a distinct lack of useful reviews, I gotta say.

Enjoy your games!
trentonlf: Metrocide is up!
That post was from 20 hours ago. How do you manage that!?
Cavalary: From what I recall, NWN had 700/1400/2100 then, and they just flew away.
ALH: Sure.But that was NWN at a great discount contrary to Keane that still cost 12 bucks even discounted.
But Keane was supposedly a new adventure game with humor and nice graphics and "interesting story"..... However, the game had some flaws and no fantasy atmosphere as NWN. I'm one of those very few people who bought the game and start playing it and just couldn't play anymore due to slightly silly beginning ...
MsParanoid: That post was from 20 hours ago. How do you manage that!?
Marked it last night when he posted he was waiting on it just in case he was away so I could get it for him if need be.
ElTerprise: Any Opinions on Metrocide? I can't spend much more so there must good reasons to get it.
jackster79: Curious on that myself. Read the reviews on the game card and they were not exactly full of praise.

Seems like an interesting premise that may not live up to its potential.
I typically avoid the games that are two stars or less, I'm usually a little leery about three stars, but will usually read the bad reviews to see what people didn't like about that game.

I usually find that even with negative reviews, that I can still probably run across a game that I would enjoy because sometimes a person's taste for a particular game can be subjective.
35 more titles to go....
AVGN movie, I summon you!!!!

Edit: aaand summon failed :(. Ten hours until I go to sleep. Hope it appears....
Post edited March 08, 2015 by masterotaku
And Broken Age should be the last day 6 title...
Broken Age Season Pass 300 copies is up
JDelekto: I typically avoid the games that are two stars or less, I'm usually a little leery about three stars, but will usually read the bad reviews to see what people didn't like about that game.

I usually find that even with negative reviews, that I can still probably run across a game that I would enjoy because sometimes a person's taste for a particular game can be subjective.
Same here. However, between the price point, my limited budget, and lack of compelling interest I am going to table that one for now.