It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ALH: Keane is still the undefeated champ for sure.I'm not quite sure anymore but i think Keane Keaned in the second round not the third, which also makes a difference.
xep624: Oh yeah.... But it was quite a shocker because when you see game like NWN selling 2k in couple minutes (I don't remeber the exact numbers - maybe it was 1500 in 3 minutes or something) and then a mere amount of 100 copies of Jack keaning for hours and hours.... That ruined the fun for many people...
Yeah....ruined the fun but also was part of the fun....in a masochistic way!:D
korell: Just got my second critical hit with Torchlight, but as I already own this I'll be looking to trade or giveaway. Freedom Planet is the game I'm waiting for.
I haven't been clicking on all the items during the promo, so never ran into a crit yet. I already own about 99% of the games that flipped through the promo, but managed to get Door Kickers which was the one I was lacking.

I have codes for Legend of Grimrock and Legend of Grimrock 2 I'll probably post in a giveaway thread soon.
KunoNoOni: If any game has Keaning potential I would have thought it would have been Torchlight, but its ahead of MouseCraft right now.
An unexpected, but oh so welcome surprise.
JDelekto: If you were waiting for this particular one and missed the opportunity, I can gift it to you.
Malek: I was and I did (slept over first one, probably missed the others due to work), but... eh, I'd feel wierd about being gifted it. My gaming is on a bit of slow burn right now, and I have other titles to play. There'll be other occassions to get the game, I'm sure there are people who could use the gift more than me :)
OK, that's fine. I can trade for a future game they make available if you are interested in that as well.
Wow Go the F*** to seep is such a nice bed story :)
ALH: Keane is still the undefeated champ for sure.I'm not quite sure anymore but i think Keane Keaned in the second round not the third, which also makes a difference.
xep624: Oh yeah.... But it was quite a shocker because when you see game like NWN selling 2k in couple minutes (I don't remeber the exact numbers - maybe it was 1500 in 3 minutes or something) and then a mere amount of 100 copies of Jack keaning for hours and hours.... That ruined the fun for many people...
From what I recall, NWN had 700/1400/2100 then, and they just flew away.
Torchlight beats Mousecraft ... unbelievable.
CalicoPup: Go to sleep!
xep624: Wow Go the F*** to seep is such a nice bed story :)
And no one can read it quite like Samuel L. Jackson.
Cavalary: From what I recall, NWN had 700/1400/2100 then, and they just flew away.
Sure.But that was NWN at a great discount contrary to Keane that still cost 12 bucks even discounted.
xep624: Wow Go the F*** to seep is such a nice bed story :)
CalicoPup: And no one can read it quite like Samuel L. Jackson.
True that!
Any Opinions on Metrocide? I can't spend much more so there must good reasons to get it.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
Metrocide is Fresh Too.
MarkoH01: Torchlight beats Mousecraft ... unbelievable.
In every aspect , imho Torchlight is an amazing ARPG everyone who likes the genre must play, and no, not everyone has picked it for free on all the times it had been.
MarkoH01: Metrocide is Fresh Too.
Wow, another game that finally appeared that I don't have!
ElTerprise: Any Opinions on Metrocide? I can't spend much more so there must good reasons to get it.
Curious on that myself. Read the reviews on the game card and they were not exactly full of praise.

Seems like an interesting premise that may not live up to its potential.