It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Useless trivia:

Counting up to the games before the ones in the front page now, there has been 5350 copies of Seasoned games vs 4200 copies of the Fresh games.
Thanks for keeping this list, IAmSinistar!

Glad to see another Insomnia Sale.
Shendue: I don't see any reason it shouldn't, considering the original is still included.
There are about 500 votes on the Community Wishlist for GOG to release the original separately. I would absolutely buy the original, and I will never buy the Special Edition.
Gifting Haegemonia, since Im not interested in the genre, anyone wants? Give email.

-------

Edit: Already gifted
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Wost.432
Anyone looking to pass the time - just noticed the Twitch Stream is System Shock 2!

madth3: Useless trivia:

Counting up to the games before the ones in the front page now, there has been 5350 copies of Seasoned games vs 4200 copies of the Fresh games.
Pretty neat!
Ixamyakxim: Anyone looking to pass the time - just noticed the Twitch Stream is System Shock 2!
Noice! Best game ever.
Dalthnock: Broken Sword! Another one I own multiple times!

And since the WHOLE THING is here in GOG, guess what I'll have to do eventually...

My mother raised a dumbass... X\

Cheers!
Shendue: Got both BS1 and BS2 first boxed edition, PC collection version, boxed version of the Kickstarter one including all the other games in the series, and both cell phone enhanced vesions for Android, you are in good company. XD
You have never met Charles Cecil have you?!
Shendue: I don't see any reason it shouldn't, considering the original is still included.
goplanet: There are about 500 votes on the Community Wishlist for GOG to release the original separately. I would absolutely buy the original, and I will never buy the Special Edition.
Just out of spite for no logical reason other than show your dislike for the remake? As a matter of principle? Because, you know, you can play the original thing by pressing a button, so it's not like you are forced to like the new art (which is mediocre at best, IMO).
I bought it and played with the original graphics, what's not to like about it? I still don't get it.
Jacob_1994: Everyone has a copy of Torchlight expect for me......
Did anyone send you one yet?
madth3: Useless trivia:

That is interesting, though also not surprising. Figures that newer games would have a lower quantity for the same reason that they generally are not discounted as deeply or as often as the lesser-newly-released game.

I guess by quantity alone the fresh pool has a better chance of emptying before the seasoned on.
Wost.432: Gifting Haegemonia, since Im not interested in the genre, anyone wants? Give email.
you can just goto "gifts" under your "account" page to copy/paste and OM the code - please do not post it openly though - it has in the past attracted some very bad people (aside from generic, faceless leeches).
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Sachys
Shendue: Got both BS1 and BS2 first boxed edition, PC collection version, boxed version of the Kickstarter one including all the other games in the series, and both cell phone enhanced vesions for Android, you are in good company. XD
Sachys: You have never met Charles Cecil have you?!
LOL, nope.
Jacob_1994: Everyone has a copy of Torchlight expect for me......
goplanet: Did anyone send you one yet?
Nope, you have one?
Sachys: You have never met Charles Cecil have you?!
I haven't. Why are you asking this question, though?

Cheers!
Oh, cool, i got Haegemonia for free. I didn't have it.