It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

murcielago: Some pending games and movies will be keaning here till next sunday :-P
MarkoH01: Only Keaning or acutally even MINDing?
Interesting tidbit:
"The thalamus also plays an important role in regulating states of sleep and wakefulness"
So maybe thalamusing is the more accurate term?
final_option: 2015-03-08 13:00:40: Aarklash: Legacy EUR 3.59 (EUR 17.79) [80%] (200 copies)
Make that 100. They changed it after it was put up, bot didn't pick it up.
final_option:
jackster79: Just noticed your avatar... and while that game is on my wishlist there is just something about a knight fighting people with a shovel that smacks of so much silliness that it comes close to ruining the suspension of disbelief...

Still going to get it at some point X^D
Definitely do so. It's an awesome game! Silliness, maybe, but in a good way..."Steel thy shovel!" ;)
Question: How many copys were given out when Jack Keane made the formerly record?
MarkoH01: Question: How many copys were given out when Jack Keane made the formerly record?
ymerejsasnak: Morning all! (or whatever it may be for you)

Mousecraft...hm...was thinking about that one....

Anyway, if someone could be so kind, what did I miss between when Gabriel Knight and Mind were up and now?
For Fresh it was:
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%) [600]
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%) [300]
Mousecraft (-70%) [150]

For Fresh Too it was:
MIND: Path to Thalamus (-75%) [400]
Defender's Quest (-85%) [300]
Aarklash: Legacy (-80%) [100]
Torchlight (-85%) [200]

Edit: Ninja'ed (natch)!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by jackster79
ElTerprise: "Knighting" could be a bit misleading don't you think. I don't want to adress a keaning game with "Sir" :P.
jackster79: But but... keaning games deserve special recognition, and giving them the "Sir" would elevate them above the rest. :-D
That would be weird if "Sir, You are Being Hunted" keaned then, because it would become "Sir Sir, You are Being Hunted"
final_option: 2015-03-08 13:00:40: Aarklash: Legacy EUR 3.59 (EUR 17.79) [80%] (200 copies)
Cavalary: Make that 100. They changed it after it was put up, bot didn't pick it up.
Yeah, indeed, thanks. Gonna edit it in my post.
MarkoH01: Question: How many copys were given out when Jack Keane made the formerly record?
I thought they were a 1000 because of the time but it was only 100 copies hence the reason no one can beat the immortal Jack Keane at his own game.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
Cavalary: 100
Then I'd guess that Keane still is the owner of the Throne because in the case of MIND it were 400 copys to sell afair.
jackster79: But but... keaning games deserve special recognition, and giving them the "Sir" would elevate them above the rest. :-D
skeletonbow: That would be weird if "Sir, You are Being Hunted" keaned then, because it would become "Sir Sir, You are Being Hunted"
In this case it would be Lord, You are Being Hunted ;).
skeletonbow: That would be weird if "Sir, You are Being Hunted" keaned then, because it would become "Sir Sir, You are Being Hunted"
HA! Had not thought about that one... LOL
Alright I should sleep. Hopefully Freedom Planet does not show up.

Goodnight!
MarkoH01: Then I'd guess that Keane still is the owner of the Throne because in the case of MIND it were 400 copys to sell afair.
Were for $12 though.
MarkoH01: Then I'd guess that Keane still is the owner of the Throne because in the case of MIND it were 400 copys to sell afair.
Keane is still the undefeated champ for sure.I'm not quite sure anymore but i think Keane Keaned in the second round not the third, which also makes a difference.