It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ALH: Kentucky is next.Must be!
xep624: I have very little luck in predicting anything so you might be right.
I'm just blind guessing, have no idea.Kentucky is just my most wanted from the rest of the sale.
Cavalary: Before the seasoned ones ended, at least something was moving (mostly, some of those stalled somewhat too). And I'm sure they have the numbers, they just didn't care, the goal was different.
I mean, compare this Insomnia with the previous ones, with the blink-and-you-miss-it rounds for some games.
opticq: Yeah I miss those rounds, it kept you glued to the screen and it was much more fun in my opinion.
I highly agree - I remember the first one Autumn Insomnia - full of action and quite impressive (apart from Jack Keane game). I hope that next Insomnia Sale will be slightly shorter - 4-5 days is a bit too much for "flash" sales.
Critical hit on torchlight -_-

Oh well I guess at least there's one less that needs to be bought now.
martigasin: there´s gotta be someone who does not own torchlight, i do have a gift code, if anyone needs one
I recall there actually being a giveaway where you could win a game only under the condition that you would also accept and redeem Torchlight. You had to be a somewhat long-time member of Gog as well.
I think there was a total of one eligible participant ;)
opticq: Yeah I miss those rounds, it kept you glued to the screen and it was much more fun in my opinion.
xep624: I highly agree - I remember the first one Autumn Insomnia - full of action and quite impressive (apart from Jack Keane game). I hope that next Insomnia Sale will be slightly shorter - 4-5 days is a bit too much for "flash" sales.
4 days or so is pretty much how long they tend to last. However, this is entering its 7th now.
HakumeiJin: Critical hit on torchlight -_-

Oh well I guess at least there's one less that needs to be bought now.
Congrats! But you can still stay and stare into the screen - despite LoG2 being gone... just for kicks :) or more freebies :)
Okay, nice to see this speeding up a bit. Just hope I won't miss Rayman when I'm offline for the next hour.
murcielago: Some pending games and movies will be keaning here till next sunday :-P
Cavalary: Please, that's "minding" now.
Nope, nothing can replace the immortal Keaneing, plus minding isn't nearly as fun to use for puns. ;)
Finally got my first critical hit! It was on MouseCraft. I was just about to give up all hope of ever getting one too. My faith in the GOG gods has been restored.
xep624: I highly agree - I remember the first one Autumn Insomnia - full of action and quite impressive (apart from Jack Keane game). I hope that next Insomnia Sale will be slightly shorter - 4-5 days is a bit too much for "flash" sales.
Cavalary: 4 days or so is pretty much how long they tend to last. However, this is entering its 7th now.
Wow, I just realized that... In 22 minutes we will have Monday here.... oh gosh...
PalioDeMonte: Okay, nice to see this speeding up a bit. Just hope I won't miss Rayman when I'm offline for the next hour.
Don't worry if last time was any indication then Rayman will stay on Forever. ;)
PalioDeMonte: Okay, nice to see this speeding up a bit. Just hope I won't miss Rayman when I'm offline for the next hour.
You'll be ok, Rayman will Keane on
8th freebie time :D
Mousecraft AGAIN.
Anybody willing to trade it for Defender's Quest?
Otherwise I would be happy gifting it to someone for free too :)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by The_Blog
Stumbles into the thread, good I did not miss Xenoauts.

By the way patching WoW manually takes some time. I start to hate incremental patches.
MaGo72: Stumbles into the thread, good I did not miss Xenoauts.

By the way patching WoW manually takes some time. I start to hate incremental patches.
Why are you doing it manually?