It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MichiGen: Torchlight 1 is considered to be fresh? It's more than 5 years old now.
The split is 2009 I believe
Cavalary: snip
opticq: It's been pretty much ridiculous since round 2 of fresh started. GOG needs to do some better data mining and see how many copies are out there and how many have been sold in 2-3 months coming up to the promo.
Before the seasoned ones ended, at least something was moving (mostly, some of those stalled somewhat too). And I'm sure they have the numbers, they just didn't care, the goal was different.
I mean, compare this Insomnia with the previous ones, with the blink-and-you-miss-it rounds for some games.
CalicoPup: Take heart! It's cheaper here!
opticq: We were talking about Torchlight 2 not 1. I've heard its vastly improved.
Ohhhhhh! Yeah, I'd like a copy of that myself. Here, not on Steam.
MichiGen: Torchlight 1 is considered to be fresh? It's more than 5 years old now.
Maybe it still looks or feels "fresh"... Yeah, this one should be sesoned in my opinion too.

MarkoH01: Oh - didn't notice. So there still IS a chance to get 1000 movies?
Hahaha... Well, I guess there is such a chance, but that would be computer error and probably the end of sale as all people would go to sleep or start playing their freshly acquired games :)
The_Blog: Oh I'm sry I completly overread the second comment. I already got it. :)
MarkoH01: Hi, the_Blog.
If you may already have noticed even though I went to bed I managed to grab a copy of MIND (and how glad I am now being owner of the one game that surpassed Keane). But I also read about the discussion that people are asking others to watch out for a game and then these other people end up with several keys that they don't need. I don't want this here to happen. So if you have bought a copy of MIND for me and don't need it for yourself, PM it to me and I will paypal you what it costed you. Then I will gift it to the community. There - problem solved :) Thank you very much for covering me.
THat's very nice of you sir.
pulls his non existent hat

btw. was Defenders Quest already through?
ALH: Kentucky is next.Must be!
I have very little luck in predicting anything so you might be right.
opticq: It's been pretty much ridiculous since round 2 of fresh started. GOG needs to do some better data mining and see how many copies are out there and how many have been sold in 2-3 months coming up to the promo.
Cavalary: Before the seasoned ones ended, at least something was moving (mostly, some of those stalled somewhat too). And I'm sure they have the numbers, they just didn't care, the goal was different.
I mean, compare this Insomnia with the previous ones, with the blink-and-you-miss-it rounds for some games.
Yeah I miss those rounds, it kept you glued to the screen and it was much more fun in my opinion.
Is MouseCraft any good? It looks like a cute little puzzle game, but for some reason I get Bad Rats flashbacks.
MarkoH01: snip
The_Blog: THat's very nice of you sir.
pulls his non existent hat

btw. was Defenders Quest already through?
You missed it 2-3 games back I believe
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq
Some pending games and movies will be keaning here till next sunday :-P
Exoanthrope: Is MouseCraft any good? It looks like a cute little puzzle game, but for some reason I get Bad Rats flashbacks.
It's pretty good in my opinion. If you have played or heard of Lemmings, it's similar but with Tetris blocks you rotate and place on the map.

Graphics are beautiful too
Malek: Just to make sure - I expect that by this point any chances to get Grimrock 2 have already passed by, yes?
Yes, it already appeared 3 times.
opticq: For those on the fence about Mousecraft it's like Lemmings with Tetriminos and plays beautifully
Hmmm.. loved Lemmings.
murcielago: Some pending games and movies will be keaning here till next sunday :-P
Please, that's "minding" now.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Yes, it already appeared 3 times.
Well that saves me staring at the main page, thanks for the info.