It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Torchlight 1 is considered to be fresh? It's more than 5 years old now.
KunoNoOni: Torchlight 200 copies

Who doesn't have this game? Considering GOG gave it away for free :)
I know! I *think* I still have the gift code around somewhere...

I keep thinking: these big sales would make a great gifting opportunity, but then they always seem to include the game within it, and that makes things rather difficult...

*EDIT*: Just looked for that code, and I cannot find it in my gift list. Hopefully that means I never did attempt to redeem it when GOG had it for free, and if so thank goodness!

*EDIT 2*: I think I may have been confusing it with the The Witcher 2 free code I had that I have long since given out. Whew!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by jackster79
Torchlight had 150 copies at the beginning. But should sell fast anyway. I might open a cider before falling asleep in front of my laptop just to keep staring at gog.com to see what next game will appear.... Maybe Banner Saga?
Little note: The bot didn't seem to catch the reduction in number of copies for Aarklash, so that will need to be taken into account by anyone making stats at the end.
opticq: Oh for the love of god.

Runic should just hand us Torchlight 2 at this point seeing how many copies this game sells here
KunoNoOni: Torchlight 2 is on Steam for 3.99 right now and its killing me because I would rather purchase it here on GOG. :(
Take heart! It's cheaper here!
Cavalary: snip
It's been pretty much ridiculous since round 2 of fresh started. GOG needs to do some better data mining and see how many copies are out there and how many have been sold in 2-3 months coming up to the promo.
MarkoH01: There were some who wanted Mousecraft. But GOG now really has decreased the number. Seems like they want to come to an end.
xep624: Mousecraft had 150 copies in round 2.... So some games will have less copies some just the same.... Probably...
Oh - didn't notice. So there still IS a chance to get 1000 movies?
xep624: Torchlight had 150 copies at the beginning. But should sell fast anyway. I might open a cider before falling asleep in front of my laptop just to keep staring at gog.com to see what next game will appear.... Maybe Banner Saga?
Kentucky is next.Must be!
Just when I was getting my hopes up :(
*weeps quietly*
there´s gotta be someone who does not own torchlight, i do have a gift code, if anyone needs one
Like always before, no luck with anything here.

This sale has not really had anything that I really would like, other than the Star Wars universe games, but obviously they will not come back any more. X-Wing Special Edition was something I would have really loved to get but I didn't even know about the sale until this last "all fresh" bollocks which excludes all the good classics.
KunoNoOni: Torchlight 2 is on Steam for 3.99 right now and its killing me because I would rather purchase it here on GOG. :(
CalicoPup: Take heart! It's cheaper here!
We were talking about Torchlight 2 not 1. I've heard its vastly improved.
Who were the folks that were waiting for Legend of Grimrock and Legend of Grimrock 2, but were not able to get a copy? I have codes for either which I can trade for a future game.
CalicoPup: Take heart! It's cheaper here!
Huh? Torchlight 2 isn't on GOG. We only have the first one.
Just to make sure - I expect that by this point any chances to get Grimrock 2 have already passed by, yes?