It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ninja man! Typing at the speed of... someone faster than me!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Getcomposted
KunoNoOni: snip
opticq: Aarklash is up!

edit: too slow
[snip]

Finally! I've been waiting day and night since Friday! lol
They probably finally realized this has been ridiculous pretty much ever since the seasoned cycles ended, with their attempt to force the "fresh" titles at the top of the sales charts (and higher overall too) with these way too high numbers that have nothing to do with demand.

Way I see these sales would be that they should agree on a range of copies with the rights holder, which range will give them the leeway to adjust numbers in each round according to how long the previous one took. So start with a number determined based on estimates and negotiations, and a target time of say 20 min / game. Then if it takes significantly less than that, increase by 50%, and if it takes WAY less, double, but if it takes significantly more, halve. And then repeat for 3rd round. However, so far in round 3 for the fresh they kept up these huge numbers though they didn't fly away at all in the 2nd either.
There were some who wanted Mousecraft. But GOG now really has decreased the number. Seems like they want to come to an end.
For those on the fence about Mousecraft it's like Lemmings with Tetriminos and plays beautifully
Getcomposted: 5 left!
What's next?
I got all the games I really wanted/ could afford.
Now, I'm just hanging around... And possibly trying my luck on getting a crit with Broken Age, Kentucky Route Zero and Metrocide. :P
Kentucky Route Zero is a lovely game, I enjoyed it immensely. So, good luck getting your hands on it :)
opticq: For those on the fence about Mousecraft it's like Lemmings with Tetriminos and plays beautifully
It is quite fun if you're into that particular kind of puzzler. Picked it up in a puzzle bundle here on GOG with Qube, Blocks that Matter, Clarc, and a couple of other puzzlers.
opticq: For those on the fence about Mousecraft it's like Lemmings with Tetriminos and plays beautifully
CalicoPup: It is quite fun if you're into that particular kind of puzzler. Picked it up in a puzzle bundle here on GOG with Qube, Blocks that Matter, Clarc, and a couple of other puzzlers.
Out of all of those I found Mousecraft to be the most fun, BTM got a bit too repetitive for me
MarkoH01: There were some who wanted Mousecraft. But GOG now really has decreased the number. Seems like they want to come to an end.
Mousecraft had 150 copies in round 2.... So some games will have less copies some just the same.... Probably...
OHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
CalicoPup: It is quite fun if you're into that particular kind of puzzler. Picked it up in a puzzle bundle here on GOG with Qube, Blocks that Matter, Clarc, and a couple of other puzzlers.
opticq: Out of all of those I found Mousecraft to be the most fun, BTM got a bit too repetitive for me
I agree about BtM, but I liked Clarc the most. It's the reason I bought the bundle. I also loved Qube. Mousecraft was certainly fun. Mostly because I remember playing all the versions of Lemmings when I was younger.
Torchlight 200 copies

Who doesn't have this game? Considering GOG gave it away for free :)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by KunoNoOni
Oh for the love of god.

Runic should just hand us Torchlight 2 at this point seeing how many copies this game sells here
opticq: Oh for the love of god.

Runic should just hand us Torchlight 2 at this point seeing how many copies this game sells here
Torchlight 2 is on Steam for 3.99 right now and its killing me because I would rather purchase it here on GOG. :(
KunoNoOni: Torchlight 200 copies

Who doesn't have this game? Considering GOG gave it away for free :)
I have a Giftable copy, but that won't help it sell. They've given it out free more than once.