It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zillatain: Speaking of stats: Unless I messed it up (not impossible) MIND: Path to Thalamus is the longest (so far) at 8:02:22.
opticq: Yup. New Keane.
The good about this 'speed' - it's nearly impossible to miss a game you still want ;)
zeneve: If you check your PM, you will see that you have it already. :)
gamefood: Nice little robot :) Here, one +|battery| for you.
Hmmm, batteries :)
opticq: Yup. New Keane.
PalioDeMonte: The good about this 'speed' - it's nearly impossible to miss a game you still want ;)
If you set alarm for each hour at night, you definitely will not miss anything :)
WildHobgoblin: But Alan Wake was given away for free sometime, wasn't it? I didn't think there were too many people that missed it... Or maybe I'm mixing that up with AW- American Nightmare. My memory is apparently not as good as it used to be.
MarkoH01: Yes, the free one was American Nightmare. Did miss it then and didn't try to get it because I have both games on "the store" but now that I was convinced to buy both again (and I love both games even if the first obe is much better) I'll have to buy Alan Wake as well.

Ninja'd again - multiple times.
Well, I am glad Gog remembers, since I clearly didn't ;)
It's nice though that there will still be demand for Alan Wake.
I'm also waiting for one particular game, but since it may appear at any point between right now and the end of days I'm not holding my breath.
Good morning everyone!

I see the game sales didn't exactly speed along during the night :-)
PalioDeMonte: The good about this 'speed' - it's nearly impossible to miss a game you still want ;)
truhlik: If you set alarm for each hour at night, you definitely will not miss anything :)
Sadly, I don't seem to need one, even when I know I shouldn't wake up to check anymore, considering the speed. "Internal" alarm worked TOO well throughout this sale, even to the point of waking up (to crack an eye open, have a look, go back to sleep) at one-hour intervals to the minute.
Upside, remembering a lot of dreams this way (only figures, waking up every 2h or so was one thing I was doing during a period in my teens when I was having some fun with lucid dreaming). Downside, they're usually really nasty ones :/
Zillatain: Pretty sure Age of Wonders was a glitch, since it didn't seem to fit while I was working on the stats. Also there many many other glitches of multiple entries.

Speaking of stats: Unless I messed it up (not impossible) MIND: Path to Thalamus is the longest (so far) at 8:02:22.

If you''re bored, you can look at the stats I have put together so far of the sale. It's up to date (at this time), but doesn't have all of the stats yet.
OMG, Rayman took 5 hours on Round 2? It's gonna take a day this time :o
MarkoH01: Yes, the free one was American Nightmare. Did miss it then and didn't try to get it because I have both games on "the store" but now that I was convinced to buy both again (and I love both games even if the first obe is much better) I'll have to buy Alan Wake as well.

Ninja'd again - multiple times.
WildHobgoblin: Well, I am glad Gog remembers, since I clearly didn't ;)
It's nice though that there will still be demand for Alan Wake.
I'm also waiting for one particular game, but since it may appear at any point between right now and the end of days I'm not holding my breath.
Just tell what it is - who knows what might happen?
BillyMaysFan59: Wow, just randomly clicked Defenders Quest and got a critical hit. W00t, my 3rd one in this sale :O
Nice, congrats on your hat trick. :)
Aarklash: Legacy [80%] (200 copies)

//EDIT: 100 copies
Post edited March 08, 2015 by truhlik
Only 100? GOG wants to speed this up.
truhlik: Aarklash: Legacy [80%] (200 copies)
And now it's only 100 copies oO
Can anyone direct me to the list of remaining games please...
BillyMaysFan59: Wow, just randomly clicked Defenders Quest and got a critical hit. W00t, my 3rd one in this sale :O
stg83: Nice, congrats on your hat trick. :)
Like a few other people, no crits. :(
But, lots of fun hanging out here and buying games cheap. :)
Congratulations on getting some nice games for free! \O/
GOG is so nice to us.
opticq: Only 100? GOG wants to speed this up.
Looks like a good idea for me :D