It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Mister-Gosh: Ever vigilant, lol.

Si do I get it? You didn't yet, path is clear?
The_Blog: Oh I'm sry I completly overread the second comment. I already got it. :)
Hi, the_Blog.
If you may already have noticed even though I went to bed I managed to grab a copy of MIND (and how glad I am now being owner of the one game that surpassed Keane). But I also read about the discussion that people are asking others to watch out for a game and then these other people end up with several keys that they don't need. I don't want this here to happen. So if you have bought a copy of MIND for me and don't need it for yourself, PM it to me and I will paypal you what it costed you. Then I will gift it to the community. There - problem solved :) Thank you very much for covering me.
karac: snip
+1 Thanks for the giveaway
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq
opticq: Just realized Hotline 2 is coming out in 2 days woot
I tried the first one didn't quite click off the bat should I give it another try? I recall it being hard an gory and very neon 80's.
The_Blog: Oh I'm sry I completly overread the second comment. I already got it. :)
MarkoH01: Hi, the_Blog.
If you may already have noticed even though I went to bed I managed to grab a copy of MIND (and how glad I am now being owner of the one game that surpassed Keane). But I also read about the discussion that people are asking others to watch out for a game and then these other people end up with several keys that they don't need. I don't want this here to happen. So if you have bought a copy of MIND for me and don't need it for yourself, PM it to me and I will paypal you what it costed you. Then I will gift it to the community. There - problem solved :) Thank you very much for covering me.
The massive Bonanza GA of Sachys and foxworks is also always a good home for such keys (and they check for known scammers)
cecil: I tried the first one didn't quite click off the bat should I give it another try? I recall it being hard an gory and very neon 80's.
I was the exact same way. The controls + dying every 2 mins put me off but once you learn how to prep and use locking well it gets fun.

I'd give it another go
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq
PalioDeMonte: Still considering:
- Mousecraft
Me too on the mouse craft front I already got enough games so not sure I need another. As for Tesla grad I got it as a Critical Hit and so far am really enjoying it so I say go for it if you like puzzles and platforming :)
cecil: I tried the first one didn't quite click off the bat should I give it another try? I recall it being hard an gory and very neon 80's.
The game is extremely hard but that is exactly the point of it. The game is not about winning at once but more trying different ways to succeed. It also does not allow you to use one tactic only. Only sneeking will probably not helkp you as much as only shooting. You have to be fast, brutal AND sneaky. Just take a look at this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqS51B4sdGc

After failing numerous times I now have much fun with the game (finished it 50%) and finally even managed to find out what those "secrets" are.
opticq: I was the exact same way. The controls + dying every 2 mins put me off but once you learn how to prep and use locking well it gets fun.

I'd give it another go
Glad to know I'm not the only one who felt that way :) funny how rogue like games can either be awesome or annoying it's a VERY fine line. Like race the sun great game till the tasks get super hard then I just gave up which sucked since it is truly great I just have a low threshold for being annoyed and defeated while having "fun"
karac: Well, to spice things up a bit I have some gifts from various humble bundles to giveaway. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM, so we don't make to much mess out of this thread.

Attached pic is a screenshot from my Humble account and available games. I will send the gifts as soon as possible. All gifts are steam keys obviously.

update:

Given away - Van Helsing, Civ III, Sonic Generations, Night into Dreams, Sonic All Stars.
Very kind of you, thank you.

+1 - wish it could be more than 1. :-)
ElTerprise: "Knighting" could be a bit misleading don't you think. I don't want to adress a keaning game with "Sir" :P.
jackster79: But but... keaning games deserve special recognition, and giving them the "Sir" would elevate them above the rest. :-D
I just saw that MIND took even longer. Perhaps we should talk "about games that mind" ;)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by PalioDeMonte
Just bought "The Raven" and now we are one step closer to my absolute final game (though I did say this before) Alan Wake. Hmmmm... but Banished is hyped so much in this forum ..... aaaaaaargh! Have to get up! Have to turn off computer! take a walk or whatever *sigh*
Post edited March 08, 2015 by MarkoH01
high rated
karac: <snip>
Thanks for the great giveaway +1.

It made look into my humble account. I also have some steam keys to give away if anyone's interested.

Same way as above. Send a PM. :)

Edit: Gone: Spec Ops: The Line, Mafia II, Bioshock, FTL, Limbo.
Attachments:
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
high rated
zenwan: I missed FTL, so if it comes again, that will be one less.
If you check your PM, you will see that you have it already. :)
Just a quick check-in from my tablet as my laptop is still packed from work last night and it may as well stay in the case for work this afternoon!

Do I see that Jack has actually been dethroned? We're now no longer Keaning, but Minding? :-)

l haven't been able to check the sale regularly since Friday afternoon so I'm totally clueless as to where we are at with games left, etc. All know is I've already spent WAY too much, both on games for myself and gift codes. I don't think I dare try to add up how much I've spent, even avoiding the bigger games like Wasteland 2 (although I was very naughty and snagged Dreamfall even though it was out of my 'official' price range!)

It's nice see some new names around here and I hope some of you choose to stick around once the sale is over. The Spring Insomnia last year was my first contact with the forums and the amazing generosity and the friendliness of the community was what inspired me to stay.

For those who've messaged me since Friday I'll reply this evening when I get home from my gig and have more time to respond. Right now, it's time to put on the war-paint (oops, l mean makeup) and pack the car.

Have fun guys (and girls). x
karac: Well, to spice things up a bit I have some gifts from various humble bundles to giveaway. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM, so we don't make to much mess out of this thread.

Attached pic is a screenshot from my Humble account and available games. I will send the gifts as soon as possible. All gifts are steam keys obviously.

update:

Given away - Van Helsing, Civ III, Sonic Generations, Night into Dreams, Sonic All Stars.
if you still have available the dreamcast collection , that will be great, if not no problem, thank you very kind