It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KunoNoOni: By my calculations the following games have already come up at least 3 times

Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition (-67%)
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
PixelJunk Shooter (-85%)

Am I missing something? Why do you believe these games will still come up?
Matruchus: You are correct that Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition is finished with 3 rounds already. The other games though still have to go in round three.

See tracker here: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Matruchus: Age of Wonders needs removing since it was up already three times. Seems Grargar missed it.
You are correct, I missed that. Both PixelJunk Games have not had there 3rd turn yet. Now I do count 3 time for Broken Age Season Pass though. But to be honest I have noticed that certain game have appeared more than 3 times so I guess it is possible.
Matruchus: The tracker shows that it was up already three times. Unless gog is going to do a round 4 of it.

it was up on
ElTerprise: Wait i think the third time was the storefront just bugging out.
Are you sure? Then its still on yes.
Matruchus: You are correct that Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition is finished with 3 rounds already. The other games though still have to go in round three.

See tracker here: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR

Age of Wonders needs removing since it was up already three times. Seems Grargar missed it.
KunoNoOni: You are correct, I missed that. Both PixelJunk Games have not had there 3rd turn yet. Now I do count 3 time for Broken Age Season Pass though. But to be honest I have noticed that certain game have appeared more than 3 times so I guess it is possible.
Yeah, the problem is as ElTerprise said that the site is glitching a lot of time and generates fake entrys in to the tracker. So its probable that all of those games are still on.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Matruchus
ElTerprise: Wait i think the third time was the storefront just bugging out.
Matruchus: Are you sure? Then its still on yes.
Door Kickers also appeared around the third Age of Wonders III appearance - and this showed up later again.
ElTerprise: Door Kickers also appeared around the third Age of Wonders III appearance - and this showed up later again.
Ok, so I guess Age of Wonders is still on. Its so confusing :)
KunoNoOni: I'm at the point I where I'm only need to pickup 3 more games before I'm done with the sale. To be honest it was 5 but I missed out on 2 of them.

Seasoned
--------------
Great Battles Collector's Edition (-75%)
Labyrinth of Time, The (-75%)

Fresh
--------
Aarklash Legacy (-80%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Xenonauts (-60%)
WildHobgoblin: In the spirit of giving and regiving, please check for Labyrinth of time in your inbox ;)
Well thank you! I really appreaciate this :)
For clarification:

Age of Wonders III is still showing up at some point.

The tracker is correct :

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563

The bot lists three rounds of Age of Wonders III:
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR

This was a glitch.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
WildHobgoblin: In the spirit of giving and regiving, please check for Labyrinth of time in your inbox ;)
Very great gesture:)
KunoNoOni: Blocks That Matter (-70%)
It is a really awesome game. I can also vouch for Tetrobot and Co. which is it's follow up and is on promo for 2.50 which is 75% off list. Hope that helps :)
KunoNoOni: I'm at the point I where I'm only need to pickup 3 more games before I'm done with the sale. To be honest it was 5 but I missed out on 2 of them.

Seasoned
--------------
Great Battles Collector's Edition (-75%)
Labyrinth of Time, The (-75%)

Fresh
--------
Aarklash Legacy (-80%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Xenonauts (-60%)
+1 for generosity :).
Yeshu: I got a critical hit on MIND, yay for me!
Congrats!

Looks like I managed to make it before Cognition came up. Interestingly, the time (including the hour change) is exactly when I would have needed to get up for work this week. This body of mine surprises me at times.
ElTerprise: Door Kickers also appeared around the third Age of Wonders III appearance - and this showed up later again.
Door Kickers definitely had 3 rounds. I picked up the game the 3rd rounds
Thrust me, I know my job ;)
KunoNoOni: Well thank you! I really appreaciate this :)
You're very welcome :)
opticq: Door Kickers definitely had 3 rounds. I picked up the game the 3rd rounds
Heh, Me too :)

I've picked up a lot more games than I originally intended to.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by KunoNoOni
opticq: Door Kickers definitely had 3 rounds. I picked up the game the 3rd rounds
That's right. but it was also part of that glitch.

The bot lists four appearances for Door Kickers, but it just showed three times up.

Edit: added missing words O.o.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise