It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Dalthnock: Look guys, I already own Torchlight in Arc games, but if you want to get rid of your codes, I'll take one.

Cheers!
I sent you one.
Dalthnock: I am not surprised. In the least.

Ya know, if Adventure games were as widespread as platformers in the 90s OR shooters in the 00s, Monkey Island would easily be the most sold game in the world.

Everybody has it multiple times. Who the hell would've bought 5 versions of Sonic the Hedgehog or Doom 7 times?

We're a sick bunch, us Adventure Gamers.

Cheers!
Well, there was a time when they sold in pretty big numbers, tho. Sierra and Lucas games sold pretty well. And i remember Broken Sword sales crunching good numbers, as well.
Maybe not COD nor GTA volumes of sales, but pretty decent numbers.
And i'm personally convinced that some genres like graphic adventures and turn based strategy that are conventionally saw as not mass marketable could potentially sell very well if marketed adequately. Stuff like Heavy Rain, The Walking Dead from Telltale or Fire Emblem Awakening sold pretty well, due to proper hyping marketing campaigns.
Some people want to play something different after having thousands of FPS games.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Shendue
jackster79: Here is a thought fellow GOGers...

Which set of games (seasoned versus fresh) do you think the pool of games will empty from first?
madth3: So far, each pool has had 28 games (plus a movie in the "Fresh" list). GOG seems to have made good predictions to keep a balance.
I know! Even some of the expected Keaners have, well, not Keaned!

As this is the first time there were two, I could not help but think of the possibility of that happening.

But then again, GOG probably would try to match up the such games together, so that they move roughly in lock-step.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out over the course of the sale.
Dalthnock: Look guys, I already own Torchlight in Arc games, but if you want to get rid of your codes, I'll take one.

Cheers!
Grargar: I sent you one.
Thanks!

Cheers!
I was sure Witcher would take a long while. Who knew.
Maxvorstadt: GOG said that there are 150+ games on this sale. We have now seen nearly 60 games, so it looks like this will be a long sales week.
Now it makes sense why it's called double insomnia! There's no way I can stay up late during the week though... :)
Everyone has a copy of Torchlight expect for me......

Why do I have the feeling I should be proud of that fact.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Jacob_1994
high rated
Neverending Nightmares at only 50% was a serious miscalculation. Feels like I've skipped it at 50% several times before this sale. Will grab eventually, of course, but would already have it had it Insomnia'd at 75%.
Dalthnock: Thanks!

Cheers!
No problem.
Dalthnock: I am not surprised. In the least.

Ya know, if Adventure games were as widespread as platformers in the 90s OR shooters in the 00s, Monkey Island would easily be the most sold game in the world.

Everybody has it multiple times. Who the hell would've bought 5 versions of Sonic the Hedgehog or Doom 7 times?

We're a sick bunch, us Adventure Gamers.

Cheers!
Shendue: Well, there was a time when they sold in pretty big numbers, tho. Sierra and Lucas games sold pretty well. And i remember Broken Sword sales crunching good numbers, as well.
Maybe not COD nor GTA volumes of sales, but pretty decent numbers.
And i'm personally convinced that some genres like graphic adventures and turn based strategy that are conventionally saw as not mass marketable could potentially sell very well if marketed adequately. Stuff like Heavy Rain, The Walking Dead from Telltale or Fire Emblem Awakening sold pretty well, due to proper hyping marketing campaigns.
Some people want to play something different after having thousands of FPS games.
Broken Sword! Another one I own multiple times!

And since the WHOLE THING is here in GOG, guess what I'll have to do eventually...

My mother raised a dumbass... X\

Cheers!
New Seasoned deal: Haegemonia Gold Edition (-80%) [150]
SERIOUSLY!?!

I bought the first Haegmonia?

Edit: Either that, or my counter updating lagged horribly when I went back to the screen....
Post edited March 03, 2015 by jackster79
Shendue: It was a Lucasfilm Games game, which is basically the same.
goplanet: I'm just going to facepalm myself to death at this point over the topic of this oh-so-"Special Edition" version of the game and the people who don't understand why it doesn't sell as well as the original would have.
I don't see any reason it shouldn't, considering the original is still included.
The only reason i would prefer the original over it would be to use my Roland-MT32, which is anyway a mess to configure using the GOG installers.
Come on, Nightmares! Go baby go!
Dalthnock: Broken Sword! Another one I own multiple times!

And since the WHOLE THING is here in GOG, guess what I'll have to do eventually...

My mother raised a dumbass... X\

Cheers!
Got both BS1 and BS2 first boxed edition, PC collection version, boxed version of the Kickstarter one including all the other games in the series, and both cell phone enhanced vesions for Android, you are in good company. XD
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Shendue