It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok, guys, my 3 years old princess is requiring that I go play with her, god I hate those Petshops. Anyway, if AoW3 or Telagrad appear, scream at your screen. See ya later folks !
Mister-Gosh: Ok, guys, my 3 years old princess is requiring that I go play with her, god I hate those Petshops. Anyway, if AoW3 or Telagrad appear, scream at your screen. See ya later folks !
Bye for now
Matruchus: Good Morning to you too :)
I am happy that you got all you wanted in the dreaded night. Its always so annoying when you miss something that you really want.
Thanks!

I also hope you've got everything you wanted or if not, than in the following days :D
WildHobgoblin: Wow, Defender's Quest practically jumping of the shelves! Or maybe not quite :(
So all my hope goes to Gabe, come on now, you can do it!
Geralt_of_Rivia: Defender's Quest is a great game. The only problem is that it has been out for a while already so it has been on sale and bundled quite often. Most people who care about tower defense have it already.

I'm curious when they will release DQ2. I don't know if they have told a release date already.
I don't think so as they are still in pre-alpha:
http://www.defendersquest.com/2/?page=news
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
Raven great, this is gonna take forever.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq
So, time to refresh the list ...

41 games, that will follow (one day):
A Story About My Uncle (-80%)
Aarklash Legacy (-80%)
Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition (-67%)
AI War Collection (-80%)
Alan Wake (-85%)
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Consortium: Master Edition, The (-80%)
Desktop Dungeon (-67%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Ink {movie} (-50%)
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass (-60%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
Lumino City (-50%)
Mark of the Ninja Special Edition (-80%)
Metrocide (-60%)
Mousecraft (-70%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
Papers, Please (-75%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
PixelJunk Shooter (-85%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Quest for Infamy (-80%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
Smugglers V (-80%)
Terraria (-80%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
Teslagrad (-75%)
Tetrobot and Co. (-75%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)
Torchlight (-85%)
Xenonauts (-60%)

Actual games in promo:
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Defender's Quest (-85%)

Backtrack of past and actual games:
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opeter2
WildHobgoblin: IIRC, there was also the possibility to get it for free recently, on some third party website where you had to collect coins or some such.
But yeah, I heard good things about it, and would probably pick it up myself, if I wasn't running low budget wise. Just too many good games in this sale ;)
ElTerprise: Check your PM :).
Oh thank you, that is so nice! But I really didn't want to beg. Is that really alright with you?
ElTerprise: Check your PM :).
WildHobgoblin: Oh thank you, that is so nice! But I really didn't want to beg. Is that really alright with you?
I only recently started posting here and already was gifted some games. So it's only fair to return something to this awesome community :)

So go ahead.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
Mister-Gosh: Ok, guys, my 3 years old princess is requiring that I go play with her, god I hate those Petshops. Anyway, if AoW3 or Telagrad appear, scream at your screen. See ya later folks !
I will watch like a hawk ... a hawk which does NOT sit 24hrs in front of the monitor ... or not? Damnit 7 days in a row that is everything I am doing. As I write this I am downloading all the new stuff to my backup HDD. I only had time to check if the talkie patch of Monkey Island does work and to confirm that even by starting Vangers I still have no idea what this game really is about.

What is to say about "The Raven"? I am into point and click and I heard some good things about the story itself. Any opinions?
Ominousrobot: In honor of mind outliving its welcome i modified the silly logo i made. If anyone has anything else they want to add to it let me know.
Very nice :)
Last Federation, The (-75%) -Maybe
Quest for Infamy (-80%) -Maybe
Aarklash Legacy (-80%) -Doesn't this never normally go on sale? Maybe

Thanks for the update! I haven't bought anything yet but maybe 1 of those will end my streak.

Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition (-67%) -Maybe if I win the lottery:)
toxicTom: Critical Hit on Defender's Quest! Yay!

That makes three.
Ragnarblackmane: Grats:) I got it on steam, haven't touched it, if I had gotten a crit I'd have given it away. Would be nice to get a crit on a game I really want but I don't even think any games I really want will reappear, and to my embarrassment I didn't even realize you could get free games by clicking until the second day of this sale.
I only got Teslagrad keep hoping for a second let alone a third Critical Hit.
cecil: I only got Teslagrad keep hoping for a second let alone a third Critical Hit.
Congratulations, better than I have done:)
A question for the historians: Do we have to say "knighting" instead of "keaning" now?
Post edited March 08, 2015 by PalioDeMonte
high rated
Ragnarblackmane: Last Federation, The (-75%) -Maybe
You find The Last Federation in your PM. Enjoy it.