It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: Well just woke up and looked at this thread and saw that Mind: Path to Thalamus has broken Keane's record. Vow.
opeter2: You are right and good morning to you! :)

I am happy, because while I did sleep, I didn't miss anything. Still so many nice games will follow in this promo ...
Good Morning to you too :)

I am happy that you got all you wanted in the dreaded night. Its always so annoying when you miss something that you really want.
Ominousrobot: In honor of mind outliving its welcome i modified the silly logo i made. If anyone has anything else they want to add to it let me know.
That needs to be called Minding now :)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Matruchus
I got a critical hit on MIND, yay for me!
Grargar: Fresh Too deal: Defender's Quest (-85%) [300]
MaGo72: Oh damn.
Not a bad game but I think everybody here already has it.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by MarkoH01
Ominousrobot: In honor of mind outliving its welcome i modified the silly logo i made. If anyone has anything else they want to add to it let me know.
Omg, that is great. +1! I love it so much.
Yeshu: I got a critical hit on MIND, yay for me!
Congratulations. Enjoy it !
high rated
Morning, fellow Insomniacs, how is everyone this Sunday?

Anyone got a crit on a title they were waiting for?

gamefood: Hey guys did I miss MIND? ;D
You must be inconsolable.
GOG, all I'm asking for is 1 crit. I'll give it away too!
Good Morning everybody. So many pages to read to get back on track ;)....
Morning all :)
Just checked that not many games popped since I fell asleep yesterday
high rated
Yeshu: I got a critical hit on MIND, yay for me!
Yay for you, indeed! :-)
toxicTom: Critical Hit on Defender's Quest! Yay!

That makes three.
Grats:) I got it on steam, haven't touched it, if I had gotten a crit I'd have given it away. Would be nice to get a crit on a game I really want but I don't even think any games I really want will reappear, and to my embarrassment I didn't even realize you could get free games by clicking until the second day of this sale.
Wooohooo I cant believe what the GK counter tries to make me believe... Either I must be hallucinating because of sleep deprivation %-) .... or someone kind must have injected a load of caffeine to that Fresh one
MarkoH01: So there ARE still people not owning torchlight ... wonders DO happen.
Swampland: Still new here. So I still don't have a lot of the standards.

I did, however, snatch me a copy of Nox. ;)
Of course you did - the_voivod aka the_Nox did great work here. If I ever want to sell something I would ask him/her to mention it in this forum ;)
MarkoH01: If you really are not able to get your paypal to work I can help you out if you like.
Mister-Gosh: Nah, thanks but I don't know when it's gonna get back on its feet and my card doesn't allow me to pay online in another way, so that'd be a bit risky for you.
Hmmm. Wonder if this post is clear. Ah well.
Wouldn't be a problem for me so theoffer stands.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by MarkoH01
Geralt_of_Rivia: Defender's Quest is a great game. The only problem is that it has been out for a while already so it has been on sale and bundled quite often. Most people who care about tower defense have it already.

I'm curious when they will release DQ2. I don't know if they have told a release date already.
IIRC, there was also the possibility to get it for free recently, on some third party website where you had to collect coins or some such.
But yeah, I heard good things about it, and would probably pick it up myself, if I wasn't running low budget wise. Just too many good games in this sale ;)
high rated
WildHobgoblin: But yeah, I heard good things about it, and would probably pick it up myself, if I wasn't running low budget wise. Just too many good games in this sale ;)
Check your PM :).
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise