It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Swampland: Torchlight would actually be pretty awesome, if you can spare it. I sniped for it but missed it three times in a row. :)
Yeshu: Already sent it :)
Thanks a ton! Always wanted to check that one out.
MarkoH01: Could it be you don't like regional pricing? Great video!
Geralt_of_Rivia: Nobody here likes regional pricing. Just check the shitstorm that ensued when reginal pricing was announced as 'good news'.

I didn't make the video. Someone else did, uploaded it to YouTube and linked it in the forum back then. When I watched it for the first time I laughed so hard my eyes were tearing so I wanted to share it. :-)
Why are you crying ? You're American

HAHAHA!
Mister-Gosh: What's on your wishlist? We're becoming quite good at covering up for people.
I'll wait a little and see if one of them finally takes my Mind's place.

I really don't want to beg, but wow, I'm getting tired waiting for this to finally clear out.
Anaxphone: I want to go to bed, but I'm so close to finally clearing Keane: Keane to Keanamus out and maybe get one of my remaining wishlist first...
I'm positive the next one up is going to be Torchlight, just so even the hardiest of the Insomniacs can have a couple hours of sleep ;)
I can only imagine that after this is said and done, there's going to be some long discussions at GOG about how these sales were paced...
Mister-Gosh: What's on your wishlist? We're becoming quite good at covering up for people.
Anaxphone: I'll wait a little and see if one of them finally takes my Mind's place.

I really don't want to beg, but wow, I'm getting tired waiting for this to finally clear out.
This no begging, it's covering for you so you can get some sleep ! Up to you man!
-fingers crossed for ink or frame- :P
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq
opticq: -fingers crossed for ink or frame- :P
You monster.
Anaxphone: You monster.
HAHAHA, exactly what I was thinking. Movies? These sales are gonna end next Thursday!
No, 200 copies of Neverending Nightmares. :P
I actually did pick up Ink during its first run, so I did my part to move things along ;)
Good morning everybody!

I see the contagious gifting addiction is rampant. ;-)
Anaxphone: You monster.
Grargar: No, 200 copies of Neverending Nightmares. :P
Grargar is clearly the monster, I think that game has more copies
Steam sale:
http://cdn2.arkive.org/media/B9/B922F748-1EC5-46F5-903D-0974D629332E/Presentation.Large/White-backed-vultures-feeding.jpg

GoG sale:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/6/66/4708_cadian.imperial_guard.imperium.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130215050948

Just saying.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Yeshu
I'm amazed that 2nd link works as is.

EDIT: Jeez someone buy that last copy already
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq