It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeshu: If it's not a problem with you, I would be very grateful. :)
Swampland: Sent you a PM.
You guys rock. +1
There are some awesome people on these forums!
Mister-Gosh: You guys rock. +1
And +1 from me, too.
The sale is sloooow and the gifting is fast. Guys, for today I planned NOT to sit in fromt ojf the monitor the whole day. How can I do this when I have to +1 so many gifters?
Yeshu: If it's not a problem with you, I would be very grateful. :)
You the best dude, do you have Torchlight or Age of Wonders cause i got gift codes for those.
Yeshu: There are some awesome people on these forums!
Most of them are - the others are on steam ;)
Yeshu: You the best dude, do you have Torchlight or Age of Wonders cause i got gift codes for those.
Torchlight would actually be pretty awesome, if you can spare it. I sniped for it but missed it three times in a row. :)
Thank god Europe is waking up.
Mister-Gosh: You guys rock. +1
MarkoH01: And +1 from me, too.
The sale is sloooow and the gifting is fast. Guys, for today I planned NOT to sit in fromt ojf the monitor the whole day. How can I do this when I have to +1 so many gifters?
Haha, a man has to pass time, my Paypal account won't work since yesteday night, so.. Let's do something while waiting!
Yeshu: There are some awesome people on these forums!
MarkoH01: Most of them are - the others are on steam ;)
Oh snap!
opticq: Thank god Europe is waking up.
I just thought the same looking at Mind: Path to Insanity, haha, It is rumored that when you stare long enough at the picture, the true meaning of the number 42 will be revealed to you.
Geralt_of_Rivia: You mean, subtitled like this? ;-)
MarkoH01: Could it be you don't like regional pricing? Great video!
Nobody here likes regional pricing. Just check the shitstorm that ensued when reginal pricing was announced as 'good news'.

I didn't make the video. Someone else did, uploaded it to YouTube and linked it in the forum back then. When I watched it for the first time I laughed so hard my eyes were tearing so I wanted to share it. :-)
Matruchus: Well just woke up and looked at this thread and saw that Mind: Path to Thalamus has broken Keane's record. Vow.
You are right and good morning to you! :)

I am happy, because while I did sleep, I didn't miss anything. Still so many nice games will follow in this promo ...
Yeshu: You the best dude, do you have Torchlight or Age of Wonders cause i got gift codes for those.
Swampland: Torchlight would actually be pretty awesome, if you can spare it. I sniped for it but missed it three times in a row. :)
Already sent it :)
I want to go to bed, but I'm so close to finally clearing Keane: Keane to Keanamus out and maybe get one of my remaining wishlist first...
Anaxphone: I want to go to bed, but I'm so close to finally clearing Keane: Keane to Keanamus out and maybe get one of my remaining wishlist first...
What's on your wishlist? We're becoming quite good at covering up for people.