It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shendue: Speaking of Linda Carter, i recently played some Lego Batman 3 with my nephew on PS4 and noticed that they added a classy touch: when you use Wonder Woman, everytime you fly, the music theme of the old series (Wonder Womaaaaan! Na-na-na na-na na-naaa!) plays in the background.
These Lego videogames actually surprised me. Even if they are clearly more targeted at younger players, they are actually very good, and they get better with every iteration.
skeletonbow: I've never played nor seen any of the LEGO video games first hand, but I'd like to try them out some time or rather the little LEGO loving kid in me does (even though I've never touched a LEGO in like 30 years). Not sure what one I'd start with though, but the Lord of the Rings ones would probably be up there. Perhaps WB will bring more of the LEGO collection to GOG in the future.
Even though they look like they were made for 6 year olds they are surprisingly fun and addictive once you get into them. The only downside is that they are basically all the same. Just with different levels and different graphics. So once you've played one of them you've basically played all.

But that also means you can pick any you like based on your favorite franchise and if it leaves you wanting more of the same you have plenty more to choose from.
opticq: Looks like there is a Naga for left handers http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Naga-Handed-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00EO2ECUY

But yeah I can only imagine that having a smaller selection is frustrating.
Anaxphone: Not to sounds ungrateful, but isn't that literally the same model (except handedness) that skelentonbow just told a horror story over?
I was under the impression Synapse wasn't required anymore based on some articles I saw but just to be safe here are some other ones I remember seeing in the past.

12 buttons
http://www.gx-gaming.com/index.php?action=products_detail&wtype=feature&id=16

9 buttons
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-au/product/g300-optical-gaming-mouse

4 buttons
http://steelseries.com/products/mice/steelseries-sensei-raw#specifications
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq
Anaxphone: Other than Gabriel Knight, is there anything on there that's incorrect as of now? ...
Nope. Subtract only GK and it's correct.
opticq: I was under the impression Synapse wasn't required anymore based on some articles I saw but just to be safe here are some other ones I remember seeing in the past.
Thank you so much. The 12-button, however, is actually righthanded unless I missed an option somewhere to order a southpaw rendition. If you look at the side, there are two button on the left side of it, making it a righty mouse.

The 9 button looks promising, though. I'll have to look into that one more closely.
I'm going to bed now, let's see whether it goes faster while I sleep.
opticq: Looks like there is a Naga for left handers http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Naga-Handed-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00EO2ECUY

But yeah I can only imagine that having a smaller selection is frustrating.
Anaxphone: Not to sounds ungrateful, but isn't that literally the same model (except handedness) that skelentonbow just told a horror story over?
Different model but same line, and all of their mice use the same always-online mouse software so that blows.
opticq: I was under the impression Synapse wasn't required anymore based on some articles I saw but just to be safe here are some other ones I remember seeing in the past.
Anaxphone: Thank you so much. The 12-button, however, is actually righthanded unless I missed an option somewhere to order a southpaw rendition. If you look at the side, there are two button on the left side of it, making it a righty mouse.

The 9 button looks promising, though. I'll have to look into that one more closely.
All 3 of those are ambidextrous mice, so it should work

EDIT: I see what you mean, yeah those 2 lower buttons would be difficult to use, the 9 button one might be better.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq
Morning, has a story about my uncle already been in the last cycle?

12 buttons
http://www.gx-gaming.com/index.php?action=products_detail&wtype=feature&id=16

9 buttons
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-au/product/g300-optical-gaming-mouse

4 buttons
http://steelseries.com/products/mice/steelseries-sensei-raw#specifications
Yeah, you don't have to use Synapse, you can use their ancient unsupported software that came before it that is also buggy like I had to do. It was less buggy but didn't have as many features either. Or you can use the Windows mouse driver and only use 3 of the 20 buttons. It's a lose lose situation for hardware that costs $70+ IMHO.
Hello folks. It seems like MIND is still up, despite the passing of 6 hours. I made the small update to the list of currently remaining games and I will keep on editing it, silently or not.
JediEagle: Morning, has a story about my uncle already been in the last cycle?
Not yet.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Grargar
skeletonbow: Different model but same line, and all of their mice use the same always-online mouse software so that blows.
It boggles my mind that a company would use such a patently ridiculous driver method, it's like if a keyboard manufacturer decided to use a keylogger to ensure your typing experience was optimised. i hope you got your money back
Grargar: Hello folks. It seems like MIND is still up, despite the passing of 6 hours. I made the small update to the list of currently remaining games and I will keep on editing it, silently or not.
JediEagle: Morning, has a story about my uncle already been in the last cycle?
Grargar: Not yet.
Thx, i checked the list first, but it said updated 7 hours ago :). Still have a chance for a story about my uncle
JediEagle: Thx, i checked the list first, but it said updated 7 hours ago :). Still have a chance for a story about my uncle
I just updated it now, but the only difference was the removal of Gabriel Knight.
skeletonbow: Different model but same line, and all of their mice use the same always-online mouse software so that blows.
Ominousrobot: It boggles my mind that a company would use such a patently ridiculous driver method, it's like if a keyboard manufacturer decided to use a keylogger to ensure your typing experience was optimised. i hope you got your money back
Nope, I tried to do a warranty replacement and they gave me every dodge they could to weasel out of it, I forgot to mention that too. One of the worst hardware experiences I've ever had when I take the hardware and software issues and their poor quality outsourced-to-asia tech support all into account.
opticq: EDIT: I see what you mean, yeah those 2 lower buttons would be difficult to use, the 9 button one might be better.
Three, actually, as looking more closely at the picture on the ergonomic pic shows another one lower down. Using it lefthanded would have the heel of my palm triggering them all the time. It is a righthanded mouse, as those are intended for fingertips to access, not the side of your hand. The pictures on their site don't really make it easy to see, though.

That 9-button, on the other hand, looks very promising. I haven't used that brand before, but it would surely be a step up from this dinky 3-button mouse that's literally smaller than my palm.

Thank you once again.