It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: Guys, grab Pixel Junk Shooter. It is pretty good. I hope the second one sees the light of PC Gaming someday.
Closest we'll ever get to the classic Oids.
high rated
IAmSinistar:
Thanks for the tracking thread!
The_Blog: Guys, grab Pixel Junk Shooter. It is pretty good. I hope the second one sees the light of PC Gaming someday.
TrevorWilliams: Closest we'll ever get to the classic Oids.
I really like how the fluids were handled in PJS. Never heard about Oids. Goona take a look :)
animalmother2105: I was able to grab Driftmoon in work on my phone since GOG is blocked on desktops. The second wave seems to go faster...that is good. :)
The_Blog: It's blocked on the Desktop PC's? So someone visited that while working and got caught or was it blocked beforehand?
No idea. URLs which contain certain words are blocked on desktop PCs at my workplace. One of the words is game, games etc. Plus flash does not work properly on those computers. But the Wifi is not blocked.
Esputi: I'm just waiting for Entomorph to appear on the classic side. It will stay there forever until the sun swallows the earth
Gonchi: Hey, I like Entomorph. At the very least the soundtrack is worth buying the game for during a sale.
I'm not hating on the game. But if you remember last insomnia, that game took hours to reach zero. I even think they lowered the amount of copies while it was on sale. Keaning at its finest it was
Next up on the seasoned side - Medal of Honor Allied War Chest - 150 at 75 % off.
Gonna buy some food and come back hopefully without missing anything. ^^
I wonder what will happen if the "seasoned" games have cycled through all that they're going to do and the "fresh" games are still going. That seems likely based on the way things have been going so far, but I guess it's still early to tell.
YAY, my first freebie: Medal of Honor! I have it already so that means a gift code.
CarrionCrow: Next up on the seasoned side - Medal of Honor Allied War Chest - 150 at 75 % off.
Maybe I should pick this one up, before they put a regional lock on it.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by PaterAlf
Ixamyakxim: Games I REALLY want to see: This War of Mine and Dead State, along with Starpoint Gemini. Honestly, I bet Dead State is at the top of my list. Regardless I know I'll have fun and hope to find something nice to pick up and play!
Oh, yes! Both of those are on my wishlist! :D
The_Blog: Never heard about Oids. Goona take a look :)
One of the most loved games on the Atari ST. Somewhat like a pixel version of the arcade game Gravitar, with elements of Choplifter.

It was one of the most requested titles to be remade back when I used to make games in the Retro Remakes community. But no one ever did, because every remake got legally slapped down. The owners wanted to make a new version of the game, but I don't know if they ever did.
CarrionCrow: Next up on the seasoned side - Medal of Honor Allied War Chest - 150 at 75 % off.
PaterAlf: Maybe I should pick this one up ,before they put a regional lock on it.
Does it contain nazi Symbolic? If not than there is no reason to fear they would take it down I would guess.
zeffyr: Wow, first freebie! The Great Battles, thank you, GOG! :-D
IAmSinistar: Nice one! As HL posted, it will be great if someone here nabs a freebie each time.
Woot!

It told me I had a Critical Hit and gave me Medal of Honor: Allied Assault for free!
high rated
Oh man. My temp has an attitude this morning because I left some work for her instead of working more than 21 hours this weekend. :)