It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opticq: I think this promo will last till Wed at the rate GK is going
If other games are like GK it will last until the end of the month.
*click* *click*

Well, that's all I can muster for now. Off to bed! May your game come sooner rather than later :D
PalioDeMonte: Good morning, everyone!
Just saw that I didn't miss a single game while sleeping for 6 hours. That's keane ;-)
The Keane is just too strong with these two.
zenwan: Thank you. I'm mighty impressed, I thought my Logitech laser was pretty special, but this mouse is surreal. Didn't know such things existed.
+ one for helping out, thanks again!
Shendue: There are others, like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004AM5RAM/ref=cm_cr_asin_lnk

Also, laser is pretty much a thing of the past. Nowadays the best ones are considered those with the newest optical sensors.
I think the Razer Naga was the first MMO, although I remember it with a cable, Ah ok, there it is: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E8CF268/ref=twister_B004UJ12H2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Post edited March 08, 2015 by MaGo72
DH88: How long has Gabriel Knight been up now? I'm losing hold of reality...
Good morning.
It was squatting there when I came on, about an hour and a half ago, or more. I clicked on it for a crit, and to move it along a little, but neither happened (of course).
skeletonbow: Yeppers, that's the one. Best input hardware I've ever bought, and not just for gaming. It's changed the way I use all software. Funny enough, my custom Firefox config uses every single mouse button and I use all of them every day and much more than any game I play with it. ;oP

zenwan: Wow, a 20 button mouse? I didn't know such things existed.
Amazing what I am learning on this thread. :-) Heading off to ask Duckgo all about it.
skeletonbow: Here's the official product page:
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g600-mmo-gaming-mouse
how the heck does your thumb know which of the 20 buttons it's pressing?
djdarko: Have any of you tried the Gabriel Knight remake?

Only played part 2, and all I remember was that part where you splice together the audio clips:

:::Possible Gabriel Knight 2 Spoiler:::

Herr Dr. Klingman here... uh... show the wolves to Mr. Knight?...

:::Possible Spoiler End:::
Oh that was so great because it took place in Germany (well, in Bavaria but I was told that it still IS Germany ;)) and they were trying to speak German ("Come Wulfgäng" - hillarious). I then made the mistake and bought the German version, too were they translated evernything and Gabe now speaks German. There is a scene were he shows that he does not understand anything (the other people talking German) but in the German version you are just asking yourself what the problem is, because he also speaks German. Loved the game and the story though.
CarrionCrow: You said that, and now I'm thinking of Forever Knight, the 90's TV show about a vampire who also manages to somehow be a homicide detective.
Anaxphone: A classic. Did you ever see the original TV movie of it, or just the series?
Never got to see the movie version of it. Didn't even know one existed until you mentioned it just now.

Feeling a strong need to track it down, though. =)
DH88: How long has Gabriel Knight been up now? I'm losing hold of reality...
Just 4 hours. We still have to go some way for a new record ;-)
*Does flyby, sees GK and MPTT still on front page , barrel rolls out of there*
foxworks: *click* *click*

Well, that's all I can muster for now. Off to bed! May your game come sooner rather than later :D
Good night!
And i'm back

question: is mind, path to thalamus worth the asking price? I have seen the videos so know it looks stunning, but does it have the gameplay to hold up those visuals?

i gues i'm asking if it's another dear esther
xenocidic: how the heck does your thumb know which of the 20 buttons it's pressing?
According to reviews, you get used to it pretty quickly.
skeletonbow: Yeppers, that's the one. Best input hardware I've ever bought, and not just for gaming. It's changed the way I use all software. Funny enough, my custom Firefox config uses every single mouse button and I use all of them every day and much more than any game I play with it. ;oP

Here's the official product page:
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g600-mmo-gaming-mouse
xenocidic: how the heck does your thumb know which of the 20 buttons it's pressing?
I do not know that either, but when I was playing WoW back then, I knew of a bunch of people using it and they were quite fast as most people said after duels etc. " You're using macros".

That reminds me, I need to find a good Blizzlike WotlK server.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by MaGo72
zenwan: Thank you. I'm mighty impressed, I thought my Logitech laser was pretty special, but this mouse is surreal. Didn't know such things existed.
+ one for helping out, thanks again!
Shendue: There are others, like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004AM5RAM/ref=cm_cr_asin_lnk

Also, laser is pretty much a thing of the past. Nowadays the best ones are considered those with the newest optical sensors.
My mouse & keyboard.

They are still unopened while I'm saving money for a computer I'm building in May.