It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bugamn: Strangely I recognize all pictures I see of this show, but I remember nothing about it. I've probably only seen ads.
It was a good show. Catch some episodes if you happen across them.
skeletonbow: I thought "gamer girls" were just guys that set their gaming avatar photos to a randomly selected cute girl's photo off of Google images or Facebook so they can mock flirt with the wolfpack of gamer guys out there that have never even seen a girl, so they can get free games and other gifts from it and other special treatment. :)
infinityeight: Wait, we're supposed to do that? No one told me. Oh well . . . goes to put on makeup and push-up bra.
I am doing the same thing. Why wasn't this in my how to be female handbook?
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Sage103082
infinityeight: You might recognize this handsome devil from a little CGI-animated show called ReBoot.
bugamn: Strangely I recognize all pictures I see of this show, but I remember nothing about it. I've probably only seen ads.
It was pretty awesome. It was the first half hour entirely CGI-animated show. And Bob, my avatar was very cool. He lived in a computer and he won games against the user because if the user won games, it would wreack havoc in the computer town where he lived.
Talking about TV shows, recently got into Banshee and it is good. Not the best one out there but definitely worth a watch.

skeletonbow: I thought "gamer girls" were just guys that set their gaming avatar photos to a randomly selected cute girl's photo off of Google images or Facebook so they can mock flirt with the wolfpack of gamer guys out there that have never even seen a girl, so they can get free games and other gifts from it and other special treatment. :)
There's this as well
Post edited March 08, 2015 by huN73R
infinityeight: Wait, we're supposed to do that? No one told me. Oh well . . . goes to put on makeup and push-up bra.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzjeAaLbM5k :)
huN73R: Talking about TV shows, recently got into Banshee and it is good. Not the best one out there but definitely worth a watch.
Does it feature Gamer Girls!?
ALH: Dreamcast is my favourite console.What has happened to Sega is a fucking disgrace.
They self-destructed. Recently a former Sega of America boss said that they did make, in fact, a continuous streak of bad decisions over bad decisions that no company, no matter how solid, could have survived.
He told that he was able to get an agreement with Sony to make a console in cooperation with them, but the Sega of Japan heads ditched the idea immediately by calling it "stupid" basically because they didn't want Sony to put its name before their own on the system.
You reap what you sow, they say.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Shendue
ALH: Does it feature Gamer Girls!?
Yup, there's a game store in the show and a girl steals a game over there, does that count?
She steals a copy of Forza 5
Post edited March 08, 2015 by huN73R
Speaking of ReBoot, I remember having some of the trading cards from that set:
Attachments:
$_57.jpg (140 Kb)
ALH: Dreamcast is my favourite console.What has happened to Sega is a fucking disgrace.
Shendue: They self-destructed. Recently a former Sega of America boss said that they did make, in fact, a continuous streak of bad decisions over bad decisions that no company, no matter how solid, could have survived.
He told that he was able to get an agreement with Sony to make a console in cooperation with them, but the Sega of Japan heads ditched the idea immediately by calling it "stupid" basically because they didn't want Sony to put its name before their own on the system.
You reap what you sow, they say.
Yeah that reflects what i have heard as well.Mismanagement.But still....so many wonderful memories from the Arcade to Sega Mega Drive and Dreamcast to Shenmue....Shenmue being arguably one of the greatest games ever made.....even recently played Alien: Isolation which i think is amazing.....Sega had a hand in that as well.....just doesn't seem right for Sega to ultimately be discarded.
Good morning. I see we're crawling, just like the last 2 mornings. I clicked on both of them, hoping for a crit, but nothing. One I own, one too expensive for me, so nothing I can do to hurry this along.
Reading this thread is always good entertainment, though.
Editing to add that slow-moving games give me time to get busy with clicking to donate, my daily good deeds. Especially for trees and rainforests, I'm passionate about saving trees and forests.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by zenwan
ALH: Does it feature Gamer Girls!?
huN73R: Yup, there's a game store in the show and a girl steals a game over there, does that count?
She steals a copy of Forza 5
Girls stealing doesn't count....happens all the time...:D.....we're talking about Girls that Game....Gamer Girls!!!
djdarko: Speaking of ReBoot, I remember having some of the trading cards from that set:
Megabyte is such a fun villain. His mixture of politeness and badassery is great. And Tony Jay's voice work is to die for.
djdarko: Speaking of ReBoot, I remember having some of the trading cards from that set:
infinityeight: Megabyte is such a fun villain. His mixture of politeness and badassery is great. And Tony Jay's voice work is to die for.
To be honest, I remember liking the show, but it seemed like everytime I saw it on TV, it was always the same episode, same with Eek! the Cat.

For the curious:

ReBoot

Eek! The Cat
cecil: Then Fallout turned into FPSish and Wasteland 2 picked up where Fallout 2 left off game style wise if I understand correctly.
Shendue: You are missing the parts about Van Buren (the original Fallout 3) going into developement hell, then vaporware, and being canceled, Fallout New Vegas being made with the cooperation of Obsidian and Fallout Online being made by Interplay, then bought by Bethesda after legal arguments, to end up canceled. But yeah, it pretty much sums it up.
fair point :)