It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ALH: Photoshop.Must be!:D
Shendue: LOL. I'll tell her. XD
I still don't believe it.Gamer Girls.....what next?:D:D:D
Sage103082: Looks at self... Hmm.. If there are no female gamers someone better tell me now cause I need to see a few Doctors it would seem.
Ahahah. XD
I'm a wee bit late to this party, and holy crap is this thread huge! I've got a lot of catching up to do! I hope you've all enjoyed the sale and the weekend. :)
akhliber: I'm a wee bit late to this party, and holy crap is this thread huge! I've got a lot of catching up to do! I hope you've all enjoyed the sale and the weekend. :)
yeah I could not bring my self to even click back any of the 616 (my set up) pages of the thread. I figure I will look forward and not backwards =P
akhliber: I'm a wee bit late to this party, and holy crap is this thread huge! I've got a lot of catching up to do! I hope you've all enjoyed the sale and the weekend. :)
It's been cool....no Commandos2&3.....but, believe it or not.... Gamer Girls!!!....sexy hot blond Gamer Girls....it's been interesting!
skeletonbow: Sure, if you still have it I wouldn't mind giving it a whirl. That one fits into the category of old old classics. There's a highschool kid in me that wants to play all of the games from back then that I missed out on for one reason or another, such as Curse of the Azure Bonds, Pool of Radiance, Eye of the Beholder and other hardcore classics. Wasteland was inspiration for Fallout IIRC.
cecil: Then Fallout turned into FPSish and Wasteland 2 picked up where Fallout 2 left off game style wise if I understand correctly.
You are missing the parts about Van Buren (the original Fallout 3) going into developement hell, then vaporware, and being canceled, Fallout New Vegas being made with the cooperation of Obsidian and Fallout Online being made by Interplay, then bought by Bethesda after legal arguments, to end up canceled. But yeah, it pretty much sums it up.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Shendue
skeletonbow: Sure, if you still have it I wouldn't mind giving it a whirl. That one fits into the category of old old classics. There's a highschool kid in me that wants to play all of the games from back then that I missed out on for one reason or another, such as Curse of the Azure Bonds, Pool of Radiance, Eye of the Beholder and other hardcore classics. Wasteland was inspiration for Fallout IIRC.
Shendue: Check your message box. :)
Cool, thanks again!
Shendue: ...a Halo team entirely composed by girls. One of the guys that owns the group...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/xmisshatredx/6912276882/
Wait... it is possible to "own" a group of "pro-gamers"?!? ...made of girls? That's got to be illegal in many parts of the world.
ALH: I still don't believe it.Gamer Girls.....what next?:D:D:D
I dunno. Sega making Mario games?

http://www.tomshw.it/guides/gaming/game/20080517/images/cover.jpg
Shendue: ...a Halo team entirely composed by girls. One of the guys that owns the group...

undeadcow: Wait... it is possible to "own" a group of "pro-gamers"?!? ...made of girls? That's got to be illegal in many parts of the world.
Just not right, is it?
Shendue: LOL. I'll tell her. XD
I thought "gamer girls" were just guys that set their gaming avatar photos to a randomly selected cute girl's photo off of Google images or Facebook so they can mock flirt with the wolfpack of gamer guys out there that have never even seen a girl, so they can get free games and other gifts from it and other special treatment. :)
Shendue: I dunno. Sega making Mario games?

http://www.tomshw.it/guides/gaming/game/20080517/images/cover.jpg
Dreamcast is my favourite console.What has happened to Sega is a fucking disgrace.
bugamn: Since we are talking about your avatar (by the way, I have arms and legs), where is it from? I feel like I have seen it, perhaps in some early 3D cartoon or educative game, but I can't say exactly where.
infinityeight: You might recognize this handsome devil from a little CGI-animated show called ReBoot.
Strangely I recognize all pictures I see of this show, but I remember nothing about it. I've probably only seen ads.
skeletonbow: I thought "gamer girls" were just guys that set their gaming avatar photos to a randomly selected cute girl's photo off of Google images or Facebook so they can mock flirt with the wolfpack of gamer guys out there that have never even seen a girl, so they can get free games and other gifts from it and other special treatment. :)
Wait, we're supposed to do that? No one told me. Oh well . . . goes to put on makeup and push-up bra.

undeadcow: Wait... it is possible to "own" a group of "pro-gamers"?!? ...made of girls? That's got to be illegal in many parts of the world.
ROFL.