It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: Well, guess I couldn't sleep properly! :-)

Thank you very, very much for your generosity.

And at least I can now sleep without worrying that I'll miss the sale!
Sachys: No worries man!
That was very nice of you Sachys +1 and hope you're having a good day :)
djdarko: Wow! Thank you! I'm at a total loss of words.
cecil: That is super nice of you djdarko +1 for your kindness to opticq :)
+1 for opticq, he was the one who gifted the game to me:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post18431
bugamn: What about unicorns?
ALH: For real.Proven in Ridley Scott's Legend.

One thing is for sure within this sale.....fresh got stale real fast.
Fresh games don't have the same following and often have higher prices. Beside that, they can often be found on other places, while the older games aren't that easy outside GoG, nor often found in bundles.
bugamn: Fresh games don't have the same following and often have higher prices. Beside that, they can often be found on other places, while the older games aren't that easy outside GoG, nor often found in bundles.
Which is why it surprises me that the entire Lucasarts collection wasn't put up for sale, at least the ones not available on Steam. I guess some of them must sell well enough they don't have to discount them.
Do we have any idea what is going to come up next? Is it random or has there been some type of pattern?

I have not been following at all but did pick up GK last night when a friend pointed me to it.
ALH: Hehe....gamer girls.....i just don't believe that is real.....Shemnue 3 will actually happen!:D
Well, i actually know a group of pro-gamers (Inferno Esports) that had a Halo team entirely composed by girls.
One of the guys that owns the group is a friend of mine and i know the blonde girl, Jessica (x MISS HATRED x). she has amazing Gears of War and Dragon Age Origins Tattoos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/xmisshatredx/6912276882/
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Shendue
ALH: Hehe....gamer girls.....i just don't believe that is real.....Shemnue 3 will actually happen!:D
Shendue: Well, i actually know a group of pro-gamers (Inferno Esports) that had a Halo team entirely composed by girls.
One of the guys that owns the group is a friend of mine and i know the blonde girl, Jessica (x MISS HATRED x). she has amazing Gears of War and Dragon Age Origins Tattoos.

Photoshop.Must be!:D
cecil: That is super nice of you djdarko +1 for your kindness to opticq :)
djdarko: +1 for opticq, he was the one who gifted the game to me:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post18431
Sorry my mistake if I misread that :( My sentiment still stands thank you gifters for being awesome :)
Shendue: Is there anyone who would like to play Wasteland 1? I got that as a freebie, but i already own the game.
Sure, if you still have it I wouldn't mind giving it a whirl. That one fits into the category of old old classics. There's a highschool kid in me that wants to play all of the games from back then that I missed out on for one reason or another, such as Curse of the Azure Bonds, Pool of Radiance, Eye of the Beholder and other hardcore classics. Wasteland was inspiration for Fallout IIRC.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by skeletonbow
Shendue: Well, i actually know a group of pro-gamers (Inferno Esports) that had a Halo team entirely composed by girls.

ALH: Photoshop.Must be!:D
LOL. I'll tell her. XD

ALH: Photoshop.Must be!:D
Looks at self... Hmm.. If there are no female gamers someone better tell me now cause I need to see a few Doctors it would seem.
bugamn: Since we are talking about your avatar (by the way, I have arms and legs), where is it from? I feel like I have seen it, perhaps in some early 3D cartoon or educative game, but I can't say exactly where.
You might recognize this handsome devil from a little CGI-animated show called ReBoot.
Shendue: Is there anyone who would like to play Wasteland 1? I got that as a freebie, but i already own the game.
skeletonbow: Sure, if you still have it I wouldn't mind giving it a whirl. That one fits into the category of old old classics. There's a highschool kid in me that wants to play all of the games from back then that I missed out on for one reason or another, such as Curse of the Azure Bonds, Pool of Radiance, Eye of the Beholder and other hardcore classics. Wasteland was inspiration for Fallout IIRC.
Then Fallout turned into FPSish and Wasteland 2 picked up where Fallout 2 left off game style wise if I understand correctly.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by cecil
skeletonbow: Sure, if you still have it I wouldn't mind giving it a whirl. That one fits into the category of old old classics. There's a highschool kid in me that wants to play all of the games from back then that I missed out on for one reason or another, such as Curse of the Azure Bonds, Pool of Radiance, Eye of the Beholder and other hardcore classics. Wasteland was inspiration for Fallout IIRC.
Check your message box. :)
That may be the best cartoon ever.