It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

infinityeight: I noted you avatar and assumed that you are male, but one never can tell on the internet. My avatar has gotten me mistaken for a man on occasion. There was always the danger that you might have been a mere beard supporter instead of the proud owner of your own majestic beard.
You mean you're *not* a blue-skinned guy with tentacle-like black hair? Well shave my beard and call me an elf!
I find your response...acceptable.
opticq: Check your PMs.
djdarko: Wow! Thank you! I'm at a total loss of words.
That is super nice of you djdarko +1 for your kindness to opticq :)
stg83: It was just a passion project for these guys as far as I know. They didn't make it with any intention to do something more with it according to the director. Mortal Kombat Legacy was good and I also liked the recent Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist as well.
The two things don't mutually exclude each other. I'm pretty sure the people who made MK Legacy DO love Mortal Kombat as well. Proposing it to Saban Entertainment wouldn't be a bad idea. A web series would be cool.
blakstar: Thanks for the offer, but don't trouble yourself. It gets too confusing with everyone looking out for games for other people! :-)

I'm sure things'll work out, even if I do miss it.
Sachys: Check PM!

Edit: and Alan Wake UP!
Well, guess I couldn't sleep properly! :-)

Thank you very, very much for your generosity.

And at least I can now sleep without worrying that I'll miss the sale!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by blakstar
At this point, I'm almost tempted to buy GK to get the bloody sale moving, even though I have no real stake since there's not much I need in the sale.
infinityeight: I noted you avatar and assumed that you are male, but one never can tell on the internet. My avatar has gotten me mistaken for a man on occasion. There was always the danger that you might have been a mere beard supporter instead of the proud owner of your own majestic beard.
That can't possibly be true. Girls don't play videogames.
Gamer girls are actually myths like Santa Claus, Unicorns and Shenmue 3.

http://littlepinkgrenade.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ctrlaltdel.jpg
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Shendue
Sachys: Check PM!

Edit: and Alan Wake UP!
blakstar: Well, guess I couldn't sleep properly! :-)

Thank you very, very much for your generosity.

And at least I can now sleep without worrying that I'll miss the sale!
No worries man!
It is obvious everytime.GOG is european based.Nighttime they throw in road blocks to slow things down.
Well, time to head to sleep. Want to get up early, and it is not going to help that this tonight Daylight Savings Time begins. Hopefully losing an hour of sleep means I get to get up that much sooner and check back! :-)
Shendue: That can't possibly be true. Girls don't play videogames.
Shemmue 3 must not be a myth!!!
Shendue: That can't possibly be true. Girls don't play videogames.
ALH: Shemmue 3 must not be a myth!!!
Neither are gamer girls. ^_^
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Shendue
Ragnarblackmane: Obviously you don't pay attention to my avatar, nor have you seen my posts elsewhere:Very much a male, very much proudly bearded:)
Since we are talking about your avatar (by the way, I have arms and legs), where is it from? I feel like I have seen it, perhaps in some early 3D cartoon or educative game, but I can't say exactly where.
Shendue: Is there anyone who would like to play Wasteland 1? I got that as a freebie, but i already own the game.
Shendue: Neither are gamer girls. ^_^
Hehe....gamer girls.....i just don't believe that is real.....Shemnue 3 will actually happen!:D
Shendue: Is there anyone who would like to play Wasteland 1? I got that as a freebie, but i already own the game.
Shendue: Neither are gamer girls. ^_^
What about unicorns?

Neither are gamer girls. ^_^
bugamn: What about unicorns?
For real.Proven in Ridley Scott's Legend.

One thing is for sure within this sale.....fresh got stale real fast.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ALH