It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tried not tiredto snag freebies of the current games, no dice. Then again I dunno that I'd really play either one all that much, might have just posted them in my trade thread or gifted them. I doubt I will see TIE FIGHTER return, and it seems the other SW games besides X-wing are not destined to appear in this promo. C'est la vie.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Ragnarblackmane
djdarko: Have any of you tried the Gabriel Knight remake?
opticq: Check your PMs.
Wow! Thank you! I'm at a total loss of words.
Ragnarblackmane: Tried not tiredto snag freebies of the current games, no dice. Then again I dunno that I'd really play either one all that much, might have just posted them in my trade thread or gifted them. I doubt I will see TIE FIGHTER return, and it seems the other SW games besides X-wing are not destined to appear in this promo. C'est la vie.
Tie Fighter won't return this sale.I feel your pain.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ALH
huN73R: Looks like you missed this awesome movie
Warning: NSFL
I swear by god every single copy in existence should be collected, put into a rocket and fired to the sun.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Shendue
Ragnarblackmane: I doubt I will see TIE FIGHTER return, and it seems the other SW games besides X-wing are not destined to appear in this promo. C'est la vie.
TIE Fighter has been through three times already, so it's gone. I feel your pain, though. It was one I was hoping to grab as well. There's bound to be another promo with it some day, though
skeletonbow: Windows 7 has built in voice control although I've never tried to configure it to work with a game before so I don't know if or how well that would work but it does work fairly well with desktopy stuff.

There are at least 2 other voice control programs made for gaming:
http://clans.gameclubcentral.com/shoot/
http://www.dwvac.com/

So... there ya go. "Only my gun truly understands me" can now be used to draw your gun. :)
If i ever decide to go trought the annoyance of installing and configuring the thing, i promise i'll try to make a video of me peeing on people in Postal 2 by shouting it at the screen.
As I said before, I really hope Alan Wake comes up soon or I don't miss it because I've taken so many risks these past few days by checking the site at work on my phone to make sure I didn't miss it and I'd SOOOO HATE to miss it and have all those risks be for nothing!
ALH: Tie Fighter won't return this sale.I feel your pain.
Yeah, I was debating even getting it since I never played it growing up (I know, shame on me, but as I said elsewhere I identified so much with the Rebellion back then it seemed anathemic to me to play, despite supposedly having an awesome campaign and a cameo by then-Vice Admiral Thrawn:))

Last night I posted some LP videos from this guy BattleBunny who played the campaign and I'm interested in spite of myself.
GK is moving very slowly.This cannot be.It's GK.One way or another.Classic p&c needs to be supported!And GK is as classic as it gets.
Anaxphone: Decent over here, just hoping that the games I'm waiting for either show up soon and wait long enough for me to nap before their arrival.

You still have some of your wishlist on the upcoming rotation?
Not really. I was only looking for Din's Curse and Shadowgate. Maybe I'll get Kentucky Route Zero or Alan Wake instead and hope for one more crit. :)
ALH: Tie Fighter won't return this sale.I feel your pain.
Ragnarblackmane: Yeah, I was debating even getting it since I never played it growing up (I know, shame on me, but as I said elsewhere I identified so much with the Rebellion back then it seemed anathemic to me to play, despite supposedly having an awesome campaign and a cameo by then-Vice Admiral Thrawn:))

Last night I posted some LP videos from this guy BattleBunny who played the campaign and I'm interested in spite of myself.
And another (wo)man is lured to the Dark Side.
Anaxphone: Decent over here, just hoping that the games I'm waiting for either show up soon and wait long enough for me to nap before their arrival.

You still have some of your wishlist on the upcoming rotation?
Pardinuz: Not really. I was only looking for Din's Curse and Shadowgate. Maybe I'll get Kentucky Route Zero or Alan Wake instead and hope for one more crit. :)
Kentucky is the one i'm really still gunning for.Well and Commandos 2&3!!!
ALH: GK is moving very slowly.This cannot be.It's GK.One way or another.Classic p&c needs to be supported!And GK is as classic as it gets.
Agreed. I love GK and would love to see a fourth GK game, particularly since so many story lines were left open by GK3. Maybe if the GK revamp sells well, a fourth GK will be produced?
ALH: GK is moving very slowly.This cannot be.It's GK.One way or another.Classic p&c needs to be supported!And GK is as classic as it gets.
infinityeight: Agreed. I love GK and would love to see a fourth GK game, particularly since so many story lines were left open by GK3. Maybe if the GK revamp sells well, a fourth GK will be produced?
Yeah GK4 would be awesome!
infinityeight: And another (wo)man is lured to the Dark Side.
Obviously you don't pay attention to my avatar, nor have you seen my posts elsewhere:Very much a male, very much proudly bearded:)