It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ALH: Your 5 your old you?Not a very classy comment considering you just got a gift.Go fly whatever...
opticq: I said that because I played LBA2 when I was 5.
K...misunderstoood....sorry...kinda grungy because no one is willing to trade Commandos 2&3....forget it, hope you enjoy LBA once again!
Zillatain: I plan on doing that eventually and some other things. I'll look to see if I can add that sooner. I really need to redo how I have some things laid out first.
Maxvorstadt: A big question:
could you please pm me if and when you did this? I`m sure that I would miss it if nobody sticks my nose into this!
Sure, I'll do that. Though I do plan on having a "stats thread" after the sale is over.
djdarko: Have any of you tried the Gabriel Knight remake?
I want to, but can't bring myself to get it at that price point. Already spent too much this sale!
Good morning/evening everyone! How is it going?
Not even going to complain about the ones I just missed while sleeping... AGAIN xD
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Pardinuz
xenocidic: I want to, but can't bring myself to get it at that price point. Already spent too much this sale!
To genuine aficionados of Gabriel Knight, Tim Curry or not, i can definitely recommend the remake as a companion piece.....it's GK...it's awesome in every way!
ALH: K...misunderstoood....sorry...kinda grungy because no one is willing to trade Commandos 2&3....forget it, hope you enjoy LBA once again!
You'll have better chances on the trade thread once C2+3 is on sale. Also try this giveaway, I'll enter for you too. :P
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_commandos_collection_ga
xenocidic: I want to, but can't bring myself to get it at that price point. Already spent too much this sale!
ALH: To genuine aficionados of Gabriel Knight, Tim Curry or not, i can definitely recommend the remake as a companion piece.....it's GK...it's awesome in every way!
Thanks for the vote of confidence =) Next sale, or maybe I can trade for it.
Shendue: Wow. Is that James Van Der Beek? This is actually pretty well done for a fan movie. More than the italians Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy and The Land Where the Truth was Born (of whom i've met the author/actor in person and he's really nice guy) or Mortal Kombat Legacy, that were already good. The production values are off the roof for a fan-made project.
Yeah, the visual effects and cinematography are top notch in the movie and good actors were used including James Van Der Beek. Its not a regular fan film actually made by a movie director Joseph Kahn and produced by Adi Shankar who brought us the movie Dredd (2012).
Tarnicus: Monochromatic colour-blindness is extremely rare. I have 2 types of colour-blindness (red/green blue/yellow for the basic term) and do not seem to fit neatly into any category of it. This article explains colour-blindness simply. Scroll up from the comments, for some reason I can't link the actual article and had it bookmarked at the comments section as I plan on contacting some of the researchers as I appear to be an oddity :)
jadeblackhawk: Have you seen these? http://enchroma.com/
Well, if his eyes are not capable of receiving the color information, then some glasses won`t help, I guess.
high rated
Check your PMs.
Maxvorstadt: A big question:
could you please pm me if and when you did this? I`m sure that I would miss it if nobody sticks my nose into this!
Zillatain: Sure, I'll do that. Though I do plan on having a "stats thread" after the sale is over.
Thanks!
ALH: K...misunderstoood....sorry...kinda grungy because no one is willing to trade Commandos 2&3....forget it, hope you enjoy LBA once again!
Pardinuz: You'll have better chances on the trade thread once C2+3 is on sale. Also try this giveaway, I'll enter for you too. :P
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_commandos_collection_ga
Hey thanks for taking notice.I don't want no giveaway.Just asking for some to fair trade C2&3 with whatever.I'll get it done eventually but thx again for the attention.
opticq: As much as I love Marvel, a lot of the Phase 1 movies are quickly becoming outdated in the sense that they are over the top. Phase 2 especially TWS and GOTG have that more timeless feel to it as does IM1. I still think the best superhero movie ever is the TDK. I've seen pretty much ever comic book movie since 2000 including the bad ones and the closer you get to 2000, the worse the movie has aged with some exceptions of course i.e. Spiderman 2
I'm with you on almost everything you wrote, but i didn't like Spiderman 2. Can't tell why, maybe it was the CG, but i didn't really enjoy it. I think that the first Raimi Spiderman was better.
And i also think that The Avengers was pretty sweet. And the 1st Captain America wasn't as good as TWS but i still liked it. I didn't like the Red Skull makeup, but that's pretty much the only complaint i have about it.
jadeblackhawk: Have you seen these? http://enchroma.com/
Maxvorstadt: Well, if his eyes are not capable of receiving the color information, then some glasses won`t help, I guess.
Uh, they do help, in 80% of color blind people.
Pardinuz: Good morning/evening everyone! How is it going?
Not even going to complain about the ones I just missed while sleeping... AGAIN xD
Decent over here, just hoping that the games I'm waiting for either show up soon and wait long enough for me to nap before their arrival.

You still have some of your wishlist on the upcoming rotation?