It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gamefood: Hmmmm... even our beloved(?) Lord and Master (of time) seems to be kissed by destiny in this sale with errr... help me out - can you recognize what he got? :)
trentonlf: Looks like I was wrong LOL ;)
You really thought that was Jade Empire? LOL
blakstar: Oh well -- going to have to say goodnight to everyone, and hope that Alan Wake doesn't turn up whilst I'm sleeping, since I *really* want to get a copy for my father.

Just wish he hadn't expressed his interest during the last round of the sale!
opticq: I'll keep a lookout for Alan Wake for you :)
Thanks for the offer, but don't trouble yourself. It gets too confusing with everyone looking out for games for other people! :-)

I'm sure things'll work out, even if I do miss it.
blakstar: Thanks for the offer, but don't trouble yourself. It gets too confusing with everyone looking out for games for other people! :-)

It's no trouble, really :)
high rated
blakstar: Thanks for the offer, but don't trouble yourself. It gets too confusing with everyone looking out for games for other people! :-)

Check PM!

Edit: and Alan Wake UP!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Sachys
ALH: Check pm.
opticq: +1 Thank you! My 5 year old me is truly grateful
Your 5 your old you?Not a very classy comment considering you just got a gift.Go fly whatever...
Maxvorstadt: Ahm, just a question, because I`m curious:
Colorblind, that means that you see everything in black and white, or am I wrong?
Tarnicus: Monochromatic colour-blindness is extremelt rare. I have 2 types of colour-blindess (red/green blue/yellow for the basic term) and do not seem to fit neatly into any category of it. This article explains colour-blindness simply. Scroll up from the comments, for some reason I can't link the actual article and had it bookmarked at the comments section as I plan on contacting some of the researchers as I appear to be an oddity :)
Ah, you have what we in germany call rot-grün Blind (red-green blind) you don`t see red and green. That you don`t see yellow is astounding, never heard of this! Some people I know have a light form of red-green blindness, they have difficulties to read things if something is written in red letters on green ground, or in green letters on red ground, and they don`t see clearly where the green color ends and the red begins.

Sachys: Check PM!

Aces!
Zillatain: I plan on doing that eventually and some other things. I'll look to see if I can add that sooner. I really need to redo how I have some things laid out first.
opticq: Aren't the regionally priced games going to complicate things? How do you know how many copies were sold in each region?
I have no clue how i would even go about. I'm probably just keep in USD. I know it's not going to be completely accurate, but to even try figuring that...
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Zillatain
gamefood: Hmmmm... even our beloved(?) Lord and Master (of time) seems to be kissed by destiny in this sale with errr... help me out - can you recognize what he got? :)
opticq: Nice touch with the Keane on the laptop :D
What that's Keane himself??! Hahaha he got his own game... I really like the humour of Karma! ;D
Maxvorstadt: Ahm, just a question, because I`m curious:
Colorblind, that means that you see everything in black and white, or am I wrong?
Tarnicus: Monochromatic colour-blindness is extremely rare. I have 2 types of colour-blindness (red/green blue/yellow for the basic term) and do not seem to fit neatly into any category of it. This article explains colour-blindness simply. Scroll up from the comments, for some reason I can't link the actual article and had it bookmarked at the comments section as I plan on contacting some of the researchers as I appear to be an oddity :)
Have you seen these? http://enchroma.com/
blakstar: Oh well -- going to have to say goodnight to everyone, and hope that Alan Wake doesn't turn up whilst I'm sleeping, since I *really* want to get a copy for my father.

Just wish he hadn't expressed his interest during the last round of the sale!
I'll take you up on keeping a lookout because I've been waiting for days, keeping an eye on the site during work (taking HUGE risks doing that since I could get in trouble doing so) waiting for Alan wake and I don't want it to be all for nothing

Hell if ANYONE has a key I'll pay upfront for it since I do have the money
Shendue: Not that there's anything inherently wrong with Power Rangers, but i'm 36 and i'm starting to be a little old to enjoy watching people in dinosaurs foam suits slapping each other with plastic swords.
stg83: If you thought that Power Rangers can only be really cheesy and ridiculous then see this short film. :)
Wow. Is that James Van Der Beek? This is actually pretty well done for a fan movie. More than the italians Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy and The Land Where the Truth was Born (of whom i've met the author/actor in person and he's really nice guy) or Mortal Kombat Legacy, that were already good. The production values are off the roof for a fan-made project.
opticq: +1 Thank you! My 5 year old me is truly grateful
ALH: Your 5 your old you?Not a very classy comment considering you just got a gift.Go fly whatever...
I said that because I played LBA2 when I was 5.
Have any of you tried the Gabriel Knight remake?

Only played part 2, and all I remember was that part where you splice together the audio clips:

:::Possible Gabriel Knight 2 Spoiler:::

Herr Dr. Klingman here... uh... show the wolves to Mr. Knight?...

:::Possible Spoiler End:::
Sachys: Check PM!

foxworks: Aces!
of Spadeses!

MOTORGOLLUM!