It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey don't worry about Commandos 2&3.I have some international GOG buddies.I'm covered.Always was.Guess this was just a personal GOG community test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adea-vQnBak&spfreload=10
Maxvorstadt: Can you also tell us how much money GoG earned with the promo? Should be easy to calculate, because of fixed prices and numbers of copies. I`m just curious about it.
Well, I see it`s Gabriels Night now.
Zillatain: I plan on doing that eventually and some other things. I'll look to see if I can add that sooner. I really need to redo how I have some things laid out first.
A big question:
could you please pm me if and when you did this? I`m sure that I would miss it if nobody sticks my nose into this!
Maxvorstadt: Can you also tell us how much money GoG earned with the promo? Should be easy to calculate, because of fixed prices and numbers of copies. I`m just curious about it.
Well, I see it`s Gabriels Night now.
Zillatain: I plan on doing that eventually and some other things. I'll look to see if I can add that sooner. I really need to redo how I have some things laid out first.
Aren't the regionally priced games going to complicate things? How do you know how many copies were sold in each region?
Oh well -- going to have to say goodnight to everyone, and hope that Alan Wake doesn't turn up whilst I'm sleeping, since I *really* want to get a copy for my father.

Just wish he hadn't expressed his interest during the last round of the sale!
ALH: Anyone would like Little Big Adventure or Quest for Glory 1-5....just like that.Let me know.

Hey maybe then someone might actually help me out with Commandos 2&3.Not looking for a gift.I'll return the equivalent....how hard can it be.
opticq: If no one else has taken you up on LBA, could I please have it? Thank you!
Check pm.
ALH: Shendue.....Shenmue....???
Yep. "Shendue" is actually a contraption of "Shenmue II", which reads "Shenmue due" in italian.
I chose it as a nickname years ago when i subscribed to a Sega Dreamcast forum (Shenmue and Shenmue2 were already taken) and it sticked. People in the forums liked it, so i kept it and it became my main nickname online.
I used "Nevio", "Nevio_m", "Eymerich" and "CraigMarduk" before. But in the last 6-7 years i've been known as Shendue by anyone but "offline" friends. And people i've met on the internet that i've later met in person keep calling me "Shen", in fact. :)
blakstar: Oh well -- going to have to say goodnight to everyone, and hope that Alan Wake doesn't turn up whilst I'm sleeping, since I *really* want to get a copy for my father.

Just wish he hadn't expressed his interest during the last round of the sale!
I'll keep a lookout for Alan Wake for you :)
Hmmmm... even our beloved(?) Lord and Master (of time) seems to be kissed by destiny in this sale with errr... help me out - can you recognize what he got? :)
Attachments:
true_crit.jpg (398 Kb)
Maxvorstadt: Ahm, just a question, because I`m curious:
Colorblind, that means that you see everything in black and white, or am I wrong?
Monochromatic colour-blindness is extremely rare. I have 2 types of colour-blindness (red/green blue/yellow for the basic term) and do not seem to fit neatly into any category of it. This article explains colour-blindness simply. Scroll up from the comments, for some reason I can't link the actual article and had it bookmarked at the comments section as I plan on contacting some of the researchers as I appear to be an oddity :)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Tarnicus
gamefood: Hmmmm... even our beloved(?) Lord and Master (of time) seems to be kissed by destiny in this sale with errr... help me out - can you recognize what he got? :)
Nice touch with the Keane on the laptop :D
gamefood: Hmmmm... even our beloved(?) Lord and Master (of time) seems to be kissed by destiny in this sale with errr... help me out - can you recognize what he got? :)
Looks like I was wrong LOL ;)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by trentonlf
Shendue: Yep. "Shendue" is actually a contraption of "Shenmue II", which reads "Shenmue due" in italian.
I chose it as a nickname years ago when i subscribed to a Sega Dreamcast forum (Shenmue and Shenmue2 were already taken) and it sticked. People in the forums liked it, so i kept it and it became my main nickname online.
I used "Nevio", "Nevio_m", "Eymerich" and "CraigMarduk" before. But in the last 6-7 years i've been known as Shendue by anyone but "offline" friends. And people i've met on the internet that i've later met in person keep calling me "Shen", in fact. :)
Cool.Shemnmue 1&2 are among my most favourite games.
Shendue: Yep. "Shendue" is actually a contraption of "Shenmue II", which reads "Shenmue due" in italian.
Everyone (even at work) call me "Micro".
opticq: If no one else has taken you up on LBA, could I please have it? Thank you!
ALH: Check pm.
+1 Thank you! My 5 year old me is truly grateful
For a minute I saw you guys talking about Shenmue and thought it was coming to PC.