It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ALH: Clever.Maybe.Maybe not.
opticq: Sorry, what's clever?
Dunno.I thought you were being clever but maybe i was being too clever.Strange world.Even stranger without C 2&3.Don't worry all good.
ALH: Anyone would like Little Big Adventure or Quest for Glory 1-5....just like that.Let me know.

Hey maybe then someone might actually help me out with Commandos 2&3.Not looking for a gift.I'll return the equivalent....how hard can it be.
madth3: At the end of sale like this might be slightly (a lot?) harder because many of us have already spent some money. Perhaps more than what we would have planned at the start.
:-)
Fair point.Although i did voice my interest for C2&3 even before the sale.I dunno.Whatever.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ALH
The_Blog: They definitly do ;)
Just played through Lego Batman 3: Beyong Gotham and I have to say it has allot of content in it and a great sense for detail. They really get better with every iteration. Even graphics-wise!
I also like the fact that they don't take themselves too seriously and have quite a lot of humour in them.
That's a thing that i think is really missing from videogames these days. Once there were games with serious moods, alright, but there were also a lot of videogames that were humorous/parodistics.
Many games had silly animations, jokes, funny things...i remember playing stuff like Lucas adventures, Space Quest, the Larry games, hilarious platformers like Earthworm Jim or Chuck Rock, i remember NBA Jam being very funny. Even some serious games like Street Fighter had some silly animations like when a character gets stunned. Nowadays, bar a very few ones, all games are dead serious.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Shendue
Wow I'm really excited to play that game again, but I'll wait until I beat some more games on my backlog
The_Blog: They definitly do ;)
Just played through Lego Batman 3: Beyong Gotham and I have to say it has allot of content in it and a great sense for detail. They really get better with every iteration. Even graphics-wise!
Shendue: snip
The key thing is that the devs at TT really enjoy the lore and material they work with and it really shines through into the games they create. I've had a blast playing LEGO Star Wars, HP, Batman and Marvel Super Heroes and will pick up those and the other ones when they come up here.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq
I'm not sure many people will be interested, but I have been some stats about the sale. I have some info for both the Fresh and Seasoned offerings from the first round.

If you are bored, [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15EWKoOpaIV5mkkFG-omm2FUmvbbQIQkHSV54MFv9K7o/edit?usp=sharing ] you can look over the spreadsheet I am working on.[/url] It's some what messy right now. Also I am not the best at entering this data.

Though there is one caveat. I'm missing some data near the beginning. So currently these stats may be incorrect at this time.

Lingering the least in Round One: hh:mm:ss
Fresh: 00:03:00 QUBE Director's Cut
Spicy: 00:02:07 STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition

Lingering the longest in Round One: hh:mm:ss
Fresh: 01:53:49 The Frame {movie}
Spicy: 01:30:03 Knights and Merchants - The Peasants Rebellion

Fastest total units sold per minute in Round One:
Fresh: 68.7 Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Spicy: 94.5 STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition

Slowest total units sold per minute in Round One:
Fresh: 0.9 The Frame {movie}
Spicy: 1.5 Hogs of War

Most valuable use of the front page in dollars (USD) per second
Fresh: $12.49 Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition
Spicy: $7.86 STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition

Least valuable use of the front page in dollars (USD) per second
Fresh: $0.04 Pixeljunk Monsters HD
Spicy: $0.04 Knights and Merchants - The Peasants Rebellion

Well as I said above, the data for the first round is incomplete. So I was wondering if anyone has any data about the duration and or start/end times for these games?

PixelJunk Shooter (don't have end time)
Sir, You Are Being Hunted (don't have start time)
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest (don't have end time)
Labyrinth of Time, The (don't have start or end time)
Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (don't have start or end time)
Monster Bash (don't have start time)
Fresh Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Zillatain: I'm not sure many people will be interested, but I have been some stats about the sale. I have some info for both the Fresh and Seasoned offerings from the first round.

If you are bored, [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15EWKoOpaIV5mkkFG-omm2FUmvbbQIQkHSV54MFv9K7o/edit?usp=sharing ] you can look over the spreadsheet I am working on.[/url] It's some what messy right now. Also I am not the best at entering this data.

Though there is one caveat. I'm missing some data near the beginning. So currently these stats may be incorrect at this time.

Well as I said above, the data for the first round is incomplete. So I was wondering if anyone has any data about the duration and or start/end times for these games?

Can you also tell us how much money GoG earned with the promo? Should be easy to calculate, because of fixed prices and numbers of copies. I`m just curious about it.
Well, I see it`s Gabriels Night now.
Shendue: snip
As much as I love Marvel, a lot of the Phase 1 movies are quickly becoming outdated in the sense that they are over the top. Phase 2 especially TWS and GOTG have that more timeless feel to it as does IM1. I still think the best superhero movie ever is the TDK. I've seen pretty much ever comic book movie since 2000 including the bad ones and the closer you get to 2000, the worse the movie has aged with some exceptions of course i.e. Spiderman 2
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq
opticq: As much as I love Marvel, a lot of the Phase 1 movies are quickly becoming outdated in the sense that they are over the top. Phase 2 especially TWS and GOTG have that more timeless feel to it as does IM1. I still think the best superhero movie ever is the TDK and I've seen pretty much ever comic book movie since 2000 including the bad ones.
Looks like you missed this awesome movie
Warning: NSFL
After looking at the numbers for Round 1, no wonder I never caught TIE Fighter on the sale page...
Anaxphone: After looking at the numbers for Round 1, no wonder I never caught TIE Fighter on the sale page...
Yeah also missed that one
apehater: its a quite interesting idea to play a dumb fps with voice control:

pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew

pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew
Shendue: I would totally pay to play Postal 2 with voice controls.
Windows 7 has built in voice control although I've never tried to configure it to work with a game before so I don't know if or how well that would work but it does work fairly well with desktopy stuff.

There are at least 2 other voice control programs made for gaming:
http://clans.gameclubcentral.com/shoot/
http://www.dwvac.com/

So... there ya go. "Only my gun truly understands me" can now be used to draw your gun. :)
Zillatain: I'm not sure many people will be interested, but I have been some stats about the sale. I have some info for both the Fresh and Seasoned offerings from the first round.

Maxvorstadt: Can you also tell us how much money GoG earned with the promo? Should be easy to calculate, because of fixed prices and numbers of copies. I`m just curious about it.
Well, I see it`s Gabriels Night now.
I plan on doing that eventually and some other things. I'll look to see if I can add that sooner. I really need to redo how I have some things laid out first.
opticq: As much as I love Marvel, a lot of the Phase 1 movies are quickly becoming outdated in the sense that they are over the top. Phase 2 especially TWS and GOTG have that more timeless feel to it as does IM1. I still think the best superhero movie ever is the TDK and I've seen pretty much ever comic book movie since 2000 including the bad ones.
huN73R: Looks like you missed this awesome movie
Warning: NSFL
It's actually on my to-watch list. And its sequel of course.
budejovice: Your trip sounds amazing. Definitely color me envious. But I'll be out and about soon enough.

I didn't read all the responses in your bush thread and haven't read your edited OP in a little while and I imagine they're covered in one of your kits, but don't forget sunglasses & sunscreen! :)
Tarnicus: Shade over sunscreen and I have my sunglasses. Given that I am colour-blind and can see very well with minimal light, I also get photosensitive, so I almost always have them at all times. I will probably update my camping/sojourn thread when I get to my friend's house. I envisage that it will take me 2-3 days of research and exploring to find an appropriate area. Here is a satellite image of Oberon. I need to be within walking distance of there as well as find a source of water. Most of the area around Oberon is pastoral (yuk), so I shall be heading to the nearest tract of bush I can find. I can't wait for gather wood and make a fire as it has been far too long!
Ahm, just a question, because I`m curious:
Colorblind, that means that you see everything in black and white, or am I wrong?
ALH: Anyone would like Little Big Adventure or Quest for Glory 1-5....just like that.Let me know.

Hey maybe then someone might actually help me out with Commandos 2&3.Not looking for a gift.I'll return the equivalent....how hard can it be.
If no one else has taken you up on LBA, could I please have it? Thank you!