It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wasn't their someone who wne't to sleep and wanted a copy of MIND: Path to Thalamus aswell as Din's Curse?

/EDIT: Was it MarkoH01 ?
Post edited March 08, 2015 by The_Blog
ElTerprise: It's 2:30 am here. I think wrap it uo for the moment.

Good night or good day everyone. See you in a few hours.
Aye, and good evening to you as well...
final_option: Well, MIND wasn't a freebie as well...guess I'll have a few hours of sleep then. Good night and happy hunting everyone :)
Do you want me to transfer my freebie Din's Curse to you so that you can at least say that you got a freebie on the insomnia sales? :)
Crewdroog: I am a horrible person and should be avoided at all costs. :)

Hi! nice to meet you. I mean, grrr, go away! ;)
ALH: Hi nice to meet you.Don't go away.....get me Commadnos2&3 and i'll get you something equivalent from the sale or whatever....i'd really appreciate it.....GOG has geolocked Germany and Commandos 2&3 is an itch i'd licked to sratch.....fight the sytem and have it on my shelf.
I'm sorry, I don't know you well enough, and I don't trade, but I hope you can find someone to help you out.
apehater: does someone get why gog did put two worlds to seasoned and two worlds 2 to fresh? i would put both to fresh.
trentonlf: I would guess it has something to do with the year released. Maybe 2007 was considered "seasoned'
yes you're right, looked through the fresh list and all games were released after 2007
Post edited March 08, 2015 by apehater
Grargar: Alright, time to take a rest. The list of the currently remaining games can be found here (updated as of now) and at the 1st post of this thread (Sinistar has replaced his own link with my link above). Good morning/afternoon/night or whatever.
later :) and thanks!
apehater: yes it looks interesting, but according to the reviews its very short
It took me 5 hours to finish it. I sure think it's worth it at this price.
Shendue: Speaking of Linda Carter,...
These Lego videogames actually surprised me. Even if they are clearly more targeted at younger players, they are actually very good, and they get better with every iteration.
I've noticed that too with the Lego Games watching the gameplay videos
and now I'm interested in them, to play. If they show up here I'm might
need to add them to my collection of GoG games as more than just a
curiosity buy.
Holy hell these freshes are taking long. What's still left?
high rated
budejovice: Yay! Probably the last one until April 16, but I still have my eyes on you, Sunday March 22. ;)
CarrionCrow: Hmm. What's happening on March 22nd?
The weekend after the corporate deadline and 3 weeks left to the individual deadline. It's really my only other possibility for a day off. Though with the way things are going it might not happen...

But I am sooo taking a week off in late April. Climb a few mountains near the OR/CA border, climb a few bits of my backlog.
Senteria: OMG it is not a myth after all! I actually got a freebie!!! After having clicked almost all the insomnia games that passed by this week.
There ya go, congrats! Enjoy Zork 1+2+3, it's a real classic series! :)
high rated
Grargar: Alright, time to take a rest. The list of the currently remaining games can be found here (updated as of now) and at the 1st post of this thread (Sinistar has replaced his own link with my link above). Good morning/afternoon/night or whatever.
Thank you Grargar for all your work in this thread!
Shendue: These Lego videogames actually surprised me. Even if they are clearly more targeted at younger players, they are actually very good, and they get better with every iteration.
They definitly do ;)
Just played through Lego Batman 3: Beyong Gotham and I have to say it has allot of content in it and a great sense for detail. They really get better with every iteration. Even graphics-wise!
Thanks -- the list's been of great help!

Good night to you -- sleep well!
Guys, did anyone take a copy of Thalamus for MarkoH01? I said I would but I wanna be sure no one did already. Thanks !