It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
budejovice: Not quite done for the day, but maybe an hour left. And... drum roll... I don't have to work tomorrow!

Hear that Elvis the Cat?

Wooooooo!

I hope you guys close this sucker out with style. I'll just be at home playing some games. :)
CarrionCrow: You're actually getting a day off? It's a frigging Insomnia miracle. -laughs-
Yay! Probably the last one until April 16, but I still have my eyes on you, Sunday March 22. ;)
Senteria: OMG it is not a myth after all! I actually got a freebie!!! After having clicked almost all the insomnia games that passed by this week.
I'm still waiting on my first one. Congrats! :)
bugamn: He hasn't given you a gift, am I right? :P
trentonlf: She got Banished a couple of days ago Mwhahaahhaha
Come again?What are you talking about?
Tekkaman-James: Spider-Gwen is getting her own book
Oh, jeez, i'm SO glad i stopped reading Quesada crapping all over Marvel.

Tekkaman-James: If Cap was dead longer than a year, it couldn't have been by much.
2 Years. I guess Thor stayed dead longer than that after the King of Asgard/Rune God Thor thing? I don't know.

Tekkaman-James: As for Jean, I give them credit for writing her out of the comics for as long as they have, but she's not dead....She'll be back officially soon enough.
Yup, that's sure. But they played it pretty smart, every character in the Marvel Universe pretty much aknowledged that she'll be back sooner or later and yet she didn't show up for years. Her return will probably be used for a big crossover event.

Tekkaman-James: Tentpole characters like Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Man and Captain America will never be gone for long. Even now, with Falcon taking over as Cap, Steve Rogers will find a way to re-awaken the Super Soldier Serum in his body and be back to leading some form of the Avengers sooner or later. For better or worse, the status quo is never shaken up for long in the world of comics.
Well, that's pretty much a given, but even some main characters stayed dead for long. How long it took for Hal Jordan and Barry Allen to be resurrected? And what about Mar-Vell?
ALH: Come again?What are you talking about?
I gifted crewdroog Banished a couple of days ago
Post edited March 08, 2015 by trentonlf
ALH: Come again?What are you talking about?
trentonlf: I gifted crewdroog Banished a couple of days ago
Who is crewdroog and what has she/he do to with me?....don't worry you still seem awesome!
DeMignon: Install voice control and shout "click". This way you only damage your sanity.
apehater: its a quite interesting idea to play a dumb fps with voice control:

pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew

pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew
omg i'm laughing so hard right now!
Grargar: The moon has drifted away. Thank you!

Fresh Too deal: MIND: Path to Thalamus (-75%) [400]
Good to see you still dealing with this.
:-)

MIND is a very interesting FPS puzzler, BTW.
ALH: Who is crewdroog and what has she/he do to with me?....don't worry you still seem awesome!
I replied to another gentleman a few posts back who was asking if I had given Crewdroog a gift, was just telling Him I had given her Banished a couple of days ago.
Crewdroog: dont encourage him! :) he has a problem and needs help. hahahaha
bugamn: He hasn't given you a gift, am I right? :P
he did b/c he was a sneaky-sneak ninja and i didn't know he was lurking. *shakes fist at trentonlf* sneak theif! er sneak gifter! lol :)

(i love trent, i just like giving him a hard time more)
Grargar: The moon has drifted away. Thank you!

Fresh Too deal: MIND: Path to Thalamus (-75%) [400]
madth3: Good to see you still dealing with this.
:-)

MIND is a very interesting FPS puzzler, BTW.
yes it looks interesting, but according to the reviews its very short
ALH: Who is crewdroog and what has she/he do to with me?....don't worry you still seem awesome!
trentonlf: I replied to another gentleman a few posts back who was asking if I had given Crewdroog a gift, was just telling Him I had given her Banished a couple of days ago.
I see.
trentonlf: I gifted crewdroog Banished a couple of days ago
I am a horrible person and should be avoided at all costs. :)

Hi! nice to meet you. I mean, grrr, go away! ;)
It's 2:30 am here. I think wrap it uo for the moment.

Good night or good day everyone. See you in a few hours.
high rated
Alright, time to take a rest. The list of the currently remaining games can be found here (updated as of now) and at the 1st post of this thread (Sinistar has replaced his own link with my link above). Good morning/afternoon/night or whatever.