It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Senteria: OMG it is not a myth after all! I actually got a freebie!!! After having clicked almost all the insomnia games that passed by this week.
Which one?Did you appreciate it?
high rated
Not quite done for the day, but maybe an hour left. And... drum roll... I don't have to work tomorrow!

Hear that Elvis the Cat?

Wooooooo!

I hope you guys close this sucker out with style. I'll just be at home playing some games. :)

EDIT: My only downside, not a single crit. You guys should be sad, because all my crits would have been gifts. :(
Post edited March 08, 2015 by budejovice
Senteria: OMG it is not a myth after all! I actually got a freebie!!! After having clicked almost all the insomnia games that passed by this week.
Congrats!
Congrats :)
Woo Hoo, congrats!!
if it's one of the two games up now (din and driftmoon) you lucked out, both are fun :)
Commandos 2&3 anyone....please?I'll get what you want, you loose nothing.
ALH: This Trent guy is aomekind of awesome!
Crewdroog: dont encourage him! :) he has a problem and needs help. hahahaha
He hasn't given you a gift, am I right? :P
Sachys: nope. just trying to figure out if playing the game will damage me / my ability to earn (severe arthritis and self employed)
DeMignon: Install voice control and shout "click". This way you only damage your sanity.
its a quite interesting idea to play a dumb fps with voice control:

pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew

pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew
ALH: Commandos 2&3 anyone....please?I'll get what you want, you loose nothing.
I don't know if this is the right thread for this. Command isn't in the rotation anymore, I don't even know if it was.
The moon has drifted away. Thank you!

Fresh Too deal: MIND: Path to Thalamus (-75%) [400]
Crewdroog: dont encourage him! :) he has a problem and needs help. hahahaha
bugamn: He hasn't given you a gift, am I right? :P
Seriously i wouldn't know....he seems like a groovy guy.
budejovice: Not quite done for the day, but maybe an hour left. And... drum roll... I don't have to work tomorrow!

Hear that Elvis the Cat?

Wooooooo!

I hope you guys close this sucker out with style. I'll just be at home playing some games. :)
You're actually getting a day off? It's a frigging Insomnia miracle. -laughs-
bugamn: He hasn't given you a gift, am I right? :P
She got Banished a couple of days ago Mwhahaahhaha
ALH: Commandos 2&3 anyone....please?I'll get what you want, you loose nothing.
bugamn: I don't know if this is the right thread for this. Command isn't in the rotation anymore, I don't even know if it was.
No it was not in this sale....but i can't bloody buy it.Germany is now geolocked concerning that game.This is my best bet to find someone to help me out.I'm not looking for a gift, will pay back fair and square.