It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

evanmv13: I've played the demo, and it's like Diablo, with an extra layer of depth. Monsters do things when you aren't fighting them, they grow stronger and even send minions at you town. So, you have to juggle back and forth between defending your town, and growing stronger in the dungeon.
Sachys: I've read that in the reviews - I just want to know if its an RSI-hell-clickfest or not.

Having just watched the video it looks like it is!
are you searching for a reason to buy din's curse?
Let's all get noxed up!
apehater: are you searching for a reason to buy din's curse?
nope. just trying to figure out if playing the game will damage me / my ability to earn (severe arthritis and self employed)
high rated
Sachys: nope. just trying to figure out if playing the game will damage me / my ability to earn (severe arthritis and self employed)
That's ok, it's in your PM now ;)
Sachys: nope. just trying to figure out if playing the game will damage me / my ability to earn (severe arthritis and self employed)
trentonlf: That's ok, it's in your PM now ;)
This Trent guy is aomekind of awesome!
Watch out for poo! :p
apehater: are you searching for a reason to buy din's curse?
The combat is click-based, but at least from the demo there don't seem to be the infinite swarms that come with some other ARPGs. So, sure, there's clicking, but it's not an insane amount.

I'd say just try the demo and decide for yourself (it's on steam at least)
foxworks: Watch out for poo! :p
I came prepared, wearing a full hazmat suit!!
evanmv13: I've played the demo, and it's like Diablo, with an extra layer of depth. Monsters do things when you aren't fighting them, they grow stronger and even send minions at you town. So, you have to juggle back and forth between defending your town, and growing stronger in the dungeon.
Sachys: I've read that in the reviews - I just want to know if its an RSI-hell-clickfest or not.

Having just watched the video it looks like it is!
Try out the demo, you probably have enough time before it's sold out. But I would agree, it's not too much of clicking (at least from playing the demo).
Hey this may be threadpolitically incorrect....but anyone care to pick up Commandos 2&3 for me.....i'm currently geolocked to it(Germany)....i'll trade/buy the equivalent or more for it.....i'd really appreciate it.
foxworks: Watch out for poo! :p
trentonlf: I came prepared, wearing a full hazmat suit!!
I cam prepared carrying a fan... ;)
Install voice control and shout "click". This way you only damage your sanity.
DeMignon: Install voice control and shout "click". This way you only damage your sanity.
I'm not sure where to begin with that comment! Sachys? Sanity?! :-P
OMG it is not a myth after all! I actually got a freebie!!! After having clicked almost all the insomnia games that passed by this week.
ALH: This Trent guy is aomekind of awesome!
dont encourage him! :) he has a problem and needs help. hahahaha