It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Why if i may ask?
It is a light hearted RPG with a lot of memorable characters. It is fun to play, and even funny at times. I found I enjoyed it and will play it again.
I'm not big on giant reviews as I don't want to spoil someone's first playthrough.
Torin68: I always thought Lucy Lawless would make a good Wonder Woman...
Haha, she already has the chakram and the battle cry. Doubtful she'd play a very similar role again though. Besides that, it would be hard for me to imagine her as anything else besides Xena. But if she were to be WW, we would also need a Gabriel of course.
blakstar: I hope Alan Wake pops up relatively soon -- hoping to get a copy for my father, since he bought American Nightmare earlier, but hasn't got the first game.
First game is definitely the better of the two.
trentonlf: 100% recommend Drift moon
infinitee8: Second vote for Driftmoon. Wonderful story and overall experience.
I'm sort of ARPG'd out at the moment so Din's Curse loses some appeal for me although I'm sure it has its fans too.
ElTerprise: Why if i may ask?
trentonlf: It is a light hearted RPG with a lot of memorable characters. It is fun to play, and even funny at times. I found I enjoyed it and will play it again.
I'm not big on giant reviews as I don't want to spoil someone's first playthrough.
Thank you very much. Then Driftmoon it is.
high rated
Mister-Gosh: how can you trade it if it's in your library? My LBA1 arrived in the library, hence the question.
skeletonbow: When you add a game to the cart, whether it becomes a freebie or not, on the right side there is the option of whether to make it a gift or not. By default the game will be yours and automatically go into your library unless you check the gift option. If you already have the game in your library then you have to check the gift option. If you bought the game without realizing this and it is in your library then it is yours and can not be gifted as-is. If you have not downloaded the game or any of its content at all, then you can contact GOG support and request that they convert it into a gift code because you made a mistake during checkout however you need to do that as soon as possible after the mistaken purchase as there is a time limit on how long they'll let you convert it to a gift code.
This is all correct. However, I'm not 100% sure they would have converted the LBAs given away in November to gifts if someone did not already have it. I'm also not 100% sure they will convert any critical hits from this sale to gifts if you don't already have them, though the chances may be slightly better than an LBA from the November giveaway.

I only made one mistaken purchase in the last Insomnia (Dustforce if I'm not mistaken) and they were very quick to convert it to a gift. I did NOT have it in my library, but I also paid for it.
ElTerprise: Can anyone recommend any of the current deals?
Din's Curse. I'm playing the demo the whole afternoon and although the inventory management is a bit cumbersome the game is very addictive and fun. Just bought the full version - also to reward it for having a Linux version and even a (fan made?) German translation.
Okay, I've been lurking and watching the numbers count down, but I'm too tired now.
'Night.
I hope you all get the games you're waiting for soon!
Watched the front page for about 2 minutes and I think it's safe to say that the night is over and it's time to go do something else as it's going to take quite a while for Keane's Curse and Driftkeane to sell out by my calculations. :)
opticq: Anyone here watch Arrow and Flash? I can't wait till they come back
Shendue: I never saw Arrow yet. I watched a couple episodes of Flash and it seems okay, but nothing to write home about, i guess. In fact, i enjoyed Agents of SHIELD more.
I really enjoyed season 1 of Arrow, but Season 2 felt like non-stop shark jumping, particularly in the number of characters brought back from the dead in one fashion or other.

Flash I find hit and miss, but it keeps drawing me back as one of the few modern comic properties that has an optimistic core and is a break from the Frank Miller trend that seems to dominate (Gotham & Archer especially, but also Agents of Shield).

Flash feels a bit naively adolescent, but I think that's both its primary flaw and charm.
eiii: Din's Curse. I'm playing the demo the whole afternoon and although the inventory management is a bit cumbersome the game is very addictive and fun. Just bought the full version - also to reward it for having a Linux version and even a (fan made?) German translation.
Thank you for your impressions but i already went with Driftmoon.
Got myself some mighty good sleep for the first time this week.
It's so rejuvenating! Awesome to have hunted all the games I like! No need to keep watch of the gog main page.

Everyone must be dead tired hunting. Congrats to those that were lucky in their hunt, and cheers for those who still hunt. May you all find peace in swret sleep XD
eiii: Din's Curse. I'm playing the demo the whole afternoon and although the inventory management is a bit cumbersome the game is very addictive and fun. Just bought the full version - also to reward it for having a Linux version and even a (fan made?) German translation.
I played the demo for a bit this afternoon and liked it too. But it didn't blow my mind as much as finally launching LoG2 did!

Still, Din's just became my ...11th? purchase of the sale. I'm justifying it since it coincided w/ my birthday and I had $40 in dividends on my credit crd to cash in ><
ElTerprise: Thank you for your impressions but i already went with Driftmoon.
No problem, I've bought that too. But I haven't played it yet, so I cannot say much about it. :)
GhostwriterDoF: Let me know when they come up with another Wonder Woman that looks as good as Linda Carter,
or an antagonist that has the appeal of Julie Newmar's Cat Woman. :D
Torin68: I always thought Lucy Lawless would make a good Wonder Woman...
Perhaps, she certainly is tall, and even statuesque, but maybe too edgy.
we would have had to have seen her in the role. :)
bler144: I played the demo for a bit this afternoon and liked it too. But it didn't blow my mind as much as finally launching LoG2 did!

Still, Din's just became my ...11th? purchase of the sale. I'm justifying it since it coincided w/ my birthday and I had $40 in dividends on my credit crd to cash in ><
I want to play through LoG 1 before I start on but for some reason, my mouse isn't working in it. :(