It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mister-Gosh: how can you trade it if it's in your library? My LBA1 arrived in the library, hence the question.
There is a "Gift" tab in your account.
high rated
budejovice: Now that the Seasoned side is long gone, does anyone currently in this thread need Little Big Adventure 1? Let me know - I still have one left from the French site debut.
Mister-Gosh: how can you trade it if it's in your library? My LBA1 arrived in the library, hence the question.
I already had it when GOG gave it away so it went to my gift tab. You indeed cannot trade a game that is in your library and any freebie you don't yet have will go straight there.

EDIT: Also: not a trade offer. :)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by budejovice
infinitee8: Btw, does anyone know how GOG comes up with how many games to sell each round? Feels arbitrary.
I imagine that it starts with the publishers telling GOG how many copies they are willing to sell at a lower price. From there, GOG would divide them into thirds, but not equal thirds. All of the games here started with low numbers and then, depending on how quickly they sold, had their second appearance adjusted up or down accordingly. This leaves the final round to be full of however many are left, thus making some have a lot left if they sold slowly or fewer left if they sold well. Exceptions would be games GOG knew would sell well from the start (like the LucasArts games) and just steadily ramping them up each round.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Tekkaman-James
TrevorWilliams: Thanks RBM!
Sometimes delivering bad news is good news:)

I
Can anyone recommend any of the current deals?
ElTerprise: Can anyone recommend any of the current deals?
100% recommend Drift moon
opticq: No Atom, Firestorm and Black Canary are teaming up in their own show.
*sort of spoilerish below regarding those ^^^ 3 characters so keep going at your own peril*

I think Suicide Squad has more potential. For one, Black Canary is dead. The Atom is kinda lame so far. And Firestorm, will he still be 2 people in one body?
trentonlf: 100% recommend Drift moon
Why if i may ask?
Tekkaman-James:
Makes perfect sense. Figured there would be a logical explanation instead of appearing arbitrary.
opticq: No Atom, Firestorm and Black Canary are teaming up in their own show.
infinitee8: *sort of spoilerish below regarding those ^^^ 3 characters so keep going at your own peril*

I think Suicide Squad has more potential. For one, Black Canary is dead. The Atom is kinda lame so far. And Firestorm, will he still be 2 people in one body?
Of course, I loved the 1st Suicide Squad episode and can't wait for another. The dynamics are great and my jaw dropped when I heard Harley Quinn. I wonder if we will ever see her.
infinitee8: Btw, does anyone know how GOG comes up with how many games to sell each round? Feels arbitrary.
Yep, they choose all of the games they plan on putting in the promo and whatever that count is (approx 150 in this promo) is how many games are in each round. The games are randomized at the beginning of each round, and once one pass has been made through all 150 games, the list is randomized again and round 2 starts, same thing for round 3, and then everyone can go to sleep. So it is the exact same number of games in each round, just in a different random order.
trentonlf: 100% recommend Drift moon
Second vote for Driftmoon. Wonderful story and overall experience.
I'm sort of ARPG'd out at the moment so Din's Curse loses some appeal for me although I'm sure it has its fans too.
GhostwriterDoF: Let me know when they come up with another Wonder Woman that looks as good as Linda Carter,
or an antagonist that has the appeal of Julie Newmar's Cat Woman. :D
I always thought Lucy Lawless would make a good Wonder Woman...
budejovice: Now that the Seasoned side is long gone, does anyone currently in this thread need Little Big Adventure 1? Let me know - I still have one left from the French site debut.
When you add a game to the cart, whether it becomes a freebie or not, on the right side there is the option of whether to make it a gift or not. By default the game will be yours and automatically go into your library unless you check the gift option. If you already have the game in your library then you have to check the gift option. If you bought the game without realizing this and it is in your library then it is yours and can not be gifted as-is. If you have not downloaded the game or any of its content at all, then you can contact GOG support and request that they convert it into a gift code because you made a mistake during checkout however you need to do that as soon as possible after the mistaken purchase as there is a time limit on how long they'll let you convert it to a gift code.
I hope Alan Wake pops up relatively soon -- hoping to get a copy for my father, since he bought American Nightmare earlier, but hasn't got the first game.