It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LiefLayer: you're right. but I wish the future will be better also for film- tv show and ebook
I like what Sky did with Agents of SHIELD, i mean the simulcast with the italian subs.
ElTerprise: How is that even possible?
korell: Well, Lady Deathstrike was killed in X-Men 2, and she had adamantium bonded to her skeleton as she was also a rapid healer like Wolverine.
I don't have much kowledge of the characters. For the most part i've only seen the movies.
opticq: No, there won't be any Xmen or FF as Fox has live action rights to those properties. We will see definitely Iron Man, Cap, Spiderman, and Hawkeye. Unconfirmed are Black Panther and Black Widow. I don't think Marvel Studios wants Black Panther in the movie anymore now that they have Spidey.
korell: So the upcoming Fantastic Four isn't MCU?
Nope, MCU movies are only made by Marvel Studios. Fox has rights to FF and Xmen. Sony and Marvel Studios now share Spiderman for a while.
How come insomia has not yet ended? It is Sunday already.
No, FOX is just rebooting it.
trentonlf: Back in a bit, going to cook me some Bacon and eggs to eat
LOL, you reminded me of something called eating ! :)
Gnostic: How come insomia has not yet ended? It is Sunday already.
It will last until all games in the promo had a third round.
cecil: Anyone know what the system requirements are for strike suit euro on mac? Since the Mac version is a "bonus" feature should that make me weary of it maybe disappearing?
Grargar: Taken from Steam:

"MINIMUM:
Processor:Intel 2GHz Dual Core or better
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:NVIDIA 250 GTS, ATI Radeon 4800 series, Intel HD3000. Older cards known to work, but not officially supported.
Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
Sound:Any stereo sound card"
Has anyone played the Mac version? Looks awesome and seems like my mid 2012 MPB can run it given I have a HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB card. Thanks for the help Grargar
Does anyone have troubles with Paypal? I can't seem to get it to work.. Ethan carter already slipped away, I wouldn't let that happen for the incoming games..
bugamn: According to a dictionary, you are looking for the word acoustic.
Mister-Gosh: Huh? No, a larsen (I just checked, it exists) is the horrible noise amplifiers make when a microphone or a guitar or whatever is plugged is too close and/or in the output sound cone. Like a loud whistle. Made by a dislexic whale. Wasted. On hot beer.
Sorry if my explanation isn't clear, I'm not a native either.
EDIT : Close enough : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audio_feedback
I blame the dictionary, I don't speak French!
opticq: Nope, MCU movies are only made by Marvel Studios. Fox has rights to FF and Xmen. Sony and Marvel Studios now share Spiderman for a while.
And there I was thinking they were rebooting Fantastic Four because Chris Evans, who played the Human Torch in FF, was now playing Captain America. Oh well.
opticq: No, there won't be any Xmen or FF as Fox has live action rights to those properties. We will see definitely Iron Man, Cap, Spiderman, and Hawkeye. Unconfirmed are Black Panther and Black Widow. I don't think Marvel Studios wants Black Panther in the movie anymore now that they have Spidey.
Black Panther unconfirmed? When did that happen since they rolled him out for the whole announcement of the movie and everything at the Con just to drop him now. If true then this is exactly what I was concerned about that with too many heroes someone is bound to get sidelined. I have seen enough of Spiderman in movies and would much rather prefer a unique new cinematic version of Black Panther instead.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
cecil: Anyone know what the system requirements are for strike suit euro on mac? Since the Mac version is a "bonus" feature should that make me weary of it maybe disappearing?
Grargar: Taken from Steam:

"MINIMUM:
Processor:Intel 2GHz Dual Core or better
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:NVIDIA 250 GTS, ATI Radeon 4800 series, Intel HD3000. Older cards known to work, but not officially supported.
Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
Sound:Any stereo sound card"
Oh oh... what if you only have a mono sound card??? :)
trentonlf: Last I read on Thor was when he died (about 3 years ago), have not read much of comics since.
GhostwriterDoF: I predict Thor will return at some point... because Thor can't die. ;)
I guess he's referring to the Fear Itself ending. He resurrects pretty soon, his death was just part of the plot, not something longer lasting like Captain America's or even Jean Grey's deaths.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Shendue
opticq: Nope, MCU movies are only made by Marvel Studios. Fox has rights to FF and Xmen. Sony and Marvel Studios now share Spiderman for a while.
korell: And there I was thinking they were rebooting Fantastic Four because Chris Evans, who played the Human Torch in FF, was now playing Captain America. Oh well.
No, the only reason Fox is rebooting it is because they will lose their contract with Marvel if they don't make a movie. There is a max amount of time Fox and Sony can go without making a movie before they have to give up the rights back to Marvel.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq