It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tekkaman-James: Actually, male Thor (the real Thor) isn't dead. He was deemed "unworthy" and was stripped of his hammer, his title and (for reasons I cannot understand) his name. Mjornir was given to a female Asgardian who was then dubbed "Thor, God(dess?) of Lightning". Male Thor, feeling this turn of events was ridiculous, has taken up a mighty, enchanted axe called Jarnbjorn in replacement of his former weapon and is working to try to clear his name and reclaim his rightful place in the Asgardian Pantheon.

TL;DR - Comic books.
Last I read on Thor was when he died (about 3 years ago), have not read much of comics since.
korell: Well, considering the Marvel Civil War comic storyline is exactly this, and includes tons of characters (including the X-Men and Brotherhood), this would seem to be as expected. :)
huN73R: Are there going to be X-men in CA3? I hope it's more than just Wolverine though if it is.
I don't expect to see X-Men in the Marvel Cinematic Universe version, as I don't think they have the rights to use them, but I do expect to see lots of superheroes in it. Obviously we have Iron Man (Pro-Registration) and Captain America (Anti-Registration), but I imagine we'll also see at least some of the other Avengers and The Fantastic Four (those from the upcoming reboot) and Spiderman (whether it be the Andrew Garfield or the rumoured new Spiderman I don't know - I think the new Spiderman is Miles Morales rather than Peter Parker).
trentonlf: They did make a female Thor so anything is possible
Well, they even made Doctor Octopus become Spiderman. Marvel comics went completely overboard in the last decade, trying to shake up things a little bit and make them more original. With some pretty bad results for the most part, courtesy of editor-in-chief Joe Quesada. Stuff like One More Day or retconning Gwen Stacy to have her banging Norman Osborn behind Peter's back or like the terrible Bendis' writing on New Avengers (Uber-nerfed Dr. Strange? Hawkeye fighting with swords for no reason? Really?) where so stupid i mostly stopped reading their comic books.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Shendue
Tekkaman-James: ... TL;DR - Comic books.
trentonlf: Last I read on Thor was when he died (about 3 years ago), have not read much of comics since.
I predict Thor will return at some point... because Thor can't die. ;)
trentonlf: Last I read on Thor was when he died (about 3 years ago), have not read much of comics since.
Death is only temporary in comic books. The most a character is ever dead is about a year. They always come back.

Fun(?) Fact: Wolverine died recently. Let's see how long that lasts. :P
huN73R: Are there going to be X-men in CA3? I hope it's more than just Wolverine though if it is.
No X-Men but Spiderman will probably be there in some capacity since Sony struck a deal with Disney/Marvel. My only concern now is that Black Panther will be sidelined with all these other heroes in the movie. It would be a shame because Black Panther is the character I am really interested in as I haven't seen him being depicted in MCU before.
Tekkaman-James: Death is only temporary in comic books. The most a character is ever dead is about a year. They always come back.

How is that even possible?
Back in a bit, going to cook me some Bacon and eggs to eat
korell: I don't expect to see X-Men in the Marvel Cinematic Universe version, as I don't think they have the rights to use them, but I do expect to see lots of superheroes in it. Obviously we have Iron Man (Pro-Registration) and Captain America (Anti-Registration), but I imagine we'll also see at least some of the other Avengers and The Fantastic Four (those from the upcoming reboot) and Spiderman (whether it be the Andrew Garfield or the rumoured new Spiderman I don't know - I think the new Spiderman is Miles Morales rather than Peter Parker).
No, there won't be any Xmen or FF as Fox has live action rights to those properties. We will see definitely Iron Man, Cap, Spiderman, and Hawkeye. Unconfirmed are Black Panther and Black Widow. I don't think Marvel Studios wants Black Panther in the movie anymore now that they have Spidey.
cecil: Anyone know what the system requirements are for strike suit euro on mac? Since the Mac version is a "bonus" feature should that make me weary of it maybe disappearing?
Taken from Steam:

"MINIMUM:
Processor:Intel 2GHz Dual Core or better
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:NVIDIA 250 GTS, ATI Radeon 4800 series, Intel HD3000. Older cards known to work, but not officially supported.
Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
Sound:Any stereo sound card"
ElTerprise: How is that even possible?
He contracted a virus that disabled his healing factor. Once news got out to his enemies, it didn't take long for someone to put him in the ground.
Tekkaman-James: Death is only temporary in comic books. The most a character is ever dead is about a year. They always come back.

Well, Lady Deathstrike was killed in X-Men 2, and she had adamantium bonded to her skeleton as she was also a rapid healer like Wolverine.
He couldn't take the Keaning anymore and offed himself. :P
opticq: No, there won't be any Xmen or FF as Fox has live action rights to those properties. We will see definitely Iron Man, Cap, Spiderman, and Hawkeye. Unconfirmed are Black Panther and Black Widow. I don't think Marvel Studios wants Black Panther in the movie anymore now that they have Spidey.
So the upcoming Fantastic Four isn't MCU?
I'll have to go to sleep. At this rate there is much hope that I don't miss something from my new and final wishlist but better be safe than sorry. So could someone please take a watch for

"Alan Wake"
(community talked me into buying American Nightware so now I HAVE to have this)

and

"MIND: Path to Thalamus"
(saw the beginning of a Let's PLay and it blew me away)

I'll pay you back via paypal - it is just about me not being AWAKE (funny how Alan Wake is one of those games and I can hardly force myself to keep the eyes open).

With this I am going to bed, hoping that this will be enough. Anyway thank you.

Good night!

Marko
Post edited March 08, 2015 by MarkoH01