It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tolmar: Got to ask, why bologna?
skeletonbow: Why not? :)
I agree its an enticing image, I just wondered if there was a specific reason.
Still so many games to go! :o
gogamess: It's a remade of the old SEGA Megadrive RPG game, you can get more info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pier_Solar_and_the_Great_Architects

http://www.piersolar.com/
paladin181: It's not a remake, it's a new game developed for the Sega Mega Drive. There was never a pier solar. Why does everyone think it's a remake of an old game?
I said remade, RE Made, with new improved HD graphics, etc. :)
skeletonbow: Ugh, but then it's a mobile phone... I think I'd rather staple bologna to my face with a pneumatic staple gun and dip my face in acetone then sit it down on the ramp where the balls come back at a bowling alley during a bowling tournament than own a mobile phone. But that's just me! :)
CarrionCrow: Oh, that isn't just you.

I finally got a smartphone recently, and it's been one nuisance after another using it. Let the monthly recharge for it lapse and not regretting it a bit.
Good to see I am not the only one very late to the cell phone craze. Just bought my very first one last November, and even then it was when I had no choice. Very basic setup and all, and only intended for use in emergencies. Right now I can count on one 6-fingered-hand the folks who have the number, and will likely be the only ones with the number for a while.
ajensen: I haven't been able to monitor the forums most of the day - friends visiting who don't know about insomnia sales! - so I'm not sure if many people missed out on Drox Operative (not Nox, haha!). I scored a critical but already own the game. Anyone interested, let me know!

Lovin' these criticals! Two hits, two shares with others! Now it'd be nice to get one on a game I didn't own... :)
If no one else wishes to claim Drox Operative and you wish to give it away, I'd take it with great appreciation and thanks.

But, only if no one else has an interest.
Edit: nevermind. :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise

I finally got a smartphone recently, and it's been one nuisance after another using it. Let the monthly recharge for it lapse and not regretting it a bit.
jackster79: Good to see I am not the only one very late to the cell phone craze. Just bought my very first one last November, and even then it was when I had no choice. Very basic setup and all, and only intended for use in emergencies. Right now I can count on one 6-fingered-hand the folks who have the number, and will likely be the only ones with the number for a while.
I'm not so keen on the phone myself, but a smartphone has allowed me to check the Insomnia sales at work... and at the store... and at the doctor's office... and not miss a deal! Enables my addiction, if you will.

jackster79: Good to see I am not the only one very late to the cell phone craze. Just bought my very first one last November, and even then it was when I had no choice. Very basic setup and all, and only intended for use in emergencies. Right now I can count on one 6-fingered-hand the folks who have the number, and will likely be the only ones with the number for a while.
At this point, I'd be inclined to sell the smartphone to someone and get a flip phone instead.
Increased durability, increased battery life, and it still makes calls.

I use a phone to make calls. Texts are useful solely for times that a ringing phone would be inappropriate, but even then I would need a triple-sized phone to do so without it being a huge pain in the ass since my hands aren't exactly petite.
high rated
ajensen: I haven't been able to monitor the forums most of the day - friends visiting who don't know about insomnia sales! - so I'm not sure if many people missed out on Drox Operative (not Nox, haha!). I scored a critical but already own the game. Anyone interested, let me know!

Lovin' these criticals! Two hits, two shares with others! Now it'd be nice to get one on a game I didn't own... :)
CarrionCrow: If no one else wishes to claim Drox Operative and you wish to give it away, I'd take it with great appreciation and thanks.

It's yours, CarrionCrow! My daughter should wake up from her nap any minute and since I put the offer out there, I'd like to unload it before I have to run. Look for a PM soon, and enjoy!
ElTerprise: Edit: nevermind. :)
Sega Nemesis, uhm I mean Genesis, is the name of the Sega Mega Drive in the USA, right?
I have a tablet with Wifi only, and a flip phone that my job provided for me. No smart phone here.
I have a smart phone because my generous brother-in-law leads a team that designs them.
Outside company execs I believe I'm the only person in Europe to have this phone as its not yet released here :D

Still I will generally only use it for texting and the odd call.
skeletonbow: Why not? :)
Tolmar: I agree its an enticing image, I just wondered if there was a specific reason.
Just some inspiration from 80s humour since we have a bit of an 80s theme rolling. :)
CarrionCrow: If no one else wishes to claim Drox Operative and you wish to give it away, I'd take it with great appreciation and thanks.

ajensen: It's yours, CarrionCrow! My daughter should wake up from her nap any minute and since I put the offer out there, I'd like to unload it before I have to run. Look for a PM soon, and enjoy!
That is very much an unexpected but really awesome surprise. Thank you. =)
ElTerprise: Edit: nevermind. :)
Maxvorstadt: Sega Nemesis, uhm I mean Genesis, is the name of the Sega Mega Drive in the USA, right?
Yes i think so.

Edit: Indeed : https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Mega_Drive
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise