It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: I was thinking the same re skeletonbow's succinct reply. I do not know whether to feel honoured or slighted by receiving it :P

Edit: Just looked at the screenshot and I feel vindicated that the reply you were referring to is indeed very brief!!
Haha..yeah I was referring to the previous one, the reply you received is still a contender for the second shortest though. ;)
skeletonbow: LOL! Oh my... watching the video from #3 reminded me just how bad the 80s really were even though I don't remember them being that horrible. LOL
Tarnicus: I am ashamed to admit that movie, Breakdance/Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo was one of my favourite movies when I was a child and was the soundtrack was the first CD I ever bought lol It was a crazy time back in the 80s!
Scary... I remember watching that at the theater which is kind of embarrassing to admit now. LOL

All of a sudden I have this song stuck in my head because you triggered my 80s memory bank to kick in and random neurons are coming out of stasis. Thanks. Thanks for that... :)
skeletonbow: LOL! Oh my... watching the video from #3 reminded me just how bad the 80s really were even though I don't remember them being that horrible. LOL
Tarnicus: I am ashamed to admit that movie, Breakdance/Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo was one of my favourite movies when I was a child and was the soundtrack was the first CD I ever bought lol It was a crazy time back in the 80s!
I also loved them - but I am not ashamed. I also love oscar awarded movies AND Karate Kid. If you like something which does not harm anybody there really should be no shame in it.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by MarkoH01
skeletonbow: Ugh, but then it's a mobile phone... I think I'd rather staple bologna to my face with a pneumatic staple gun and dip my face in acetone then sit it down on the ramp where the balls come back at a bowling alley during a bowling tournament than own a mobile phone. But that's just me! :)
hyexomus: That looks almost as painful as craving desperately for a freebie ! :)
Got to ask, why bologna?
toxicTom: Who would downrep you of all people?!
genkicolleen: That's why I'm not worried about it, because anyone who is truly a part of this forum knows what kind of person I am, regardless of the number under my name ^__^ Sometimes people have poor rep for a reason, but even people like Foxy can be targeted. It's a flaw in the rep system that has not yet been resolved.

... Maybe people with below a certain rep -- say 50 -- shouldn't be allowed to downrep posts? That might help, as I know that the trolls use alt accounts to accomplish their dastardly deeds XD
I've been here for years and never understood the rep thing. Actually, I just changed my forum sub-name last night. I;ve been a new user for 5 years. What's a guy to do when he only games and posts when he has a gaming question. :-(
I haven't been able to monitor the forums most of the day - friends visiting who don't know about insomnia sales! - so I'm not sure if many people missed out on Drox Operative (not Nox, haha!). I scored a critical but already own the game. Anyone interested, let me know!

Lovin' these criticals! Two hits, two shares with others! Now it'd be nice to get one on a game I didn't own... :)
Fresh Too deal: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (-60%) [600]
Finally Ethan Carter
me for the win
yippeeeee
Any idea if the Door Kickers might come around again?
hyexomus: That looks almost as painful as craving desperately for a freebie ! :)
Tolmar: Got to ask, why bologna?
Why not? :)
Alright. Got Shadowgate. Apart form Wasteland 2 i think i got all games i really wanted :).
Breja: Any idea if the Door Kickers might come around again?
I believe Door Kickers have run their course.
Nope, no doors remaining any more.
Thought so. Ah well, it's better for my wallet anyway :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Breja
Sorry, It's already gone.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563

Edit: Double Ninja'd.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise