It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I bought Shadows, Heretic Kingdoms, but book two hasn't been released, will it be, or should I delay downloading so I can ask for a refund? I know the developer recently had some trouble, and I don't want an incomplete story.
Question, that this
[i]DOUBLE INSOMNIA PROMO NOTIFICATION

Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase, or go back to the main page for more great deals and chances for free games.[/i]
actually telling me?
I mean, i click on one game and have that notification, click on other - and no notification at all. And yes, i got one freebie, it had different notification...
bler144: As the sale goes on the forums are eating more and more of my posts.
genkicolleen: As the sale goes on, the trolls are down-repping more and more posts *wry look* I'm not sure what the point is. Silly trolls :p
It's actually eating them right as I'm posting, so I don't think that's it. Possible I'm just posting too much and they're trying to get me to stop ;)
Redfern: Question, that this

Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase, or go back to the main page for more great deals and chances for free games.[/i]
actually telling me?
I mean, i click on one game and have that notification, click on other - and no notification at all. And yes, i got one freebie, it had different notification...
Just a bug - refresh the page.

actually telling me?
It has nothing to do with freebies. It`s not a feature, it`s a bug!

actually telling me?
Just an erroneous message. You can still buy the game at the discounted rate.
TrevorWilliams: I used to have the same backup OCD. But I finally decided that it was completely unnecessary and all that time could be wasted on playing games or something else.

In the very unlikely event that GOG and/or Steam go out of business, AND don't have a backup plan for customers, then:

1 - They're just games.
2 - Every bit of the stuff that I used to waste backup tapes and Zip disks and external HDs on is out there on the Internet. If I need it I'll find it.
I have to agree. Atleast with GOG games I stopped doin it since I simply do not have enough disc space. Still doing it with soundtracks and .iso files ^^
paladin181: I bought Shadows, Heretic Kingdoms, but book two hasn't been released, will it be, or should I delay downloading so I can ask for a refund? I know the developer recently had some trouble, and I don't want an incomplete story.
The developer themselves have no trouble at all. It's the publisher that is currently having trouble. As to what will happen, nothing can be said with any certainty.
So... has anyone here played Pier Solar? I got it on my brother's urging, but I really don't know anything about it. Is it good?
paladin181: I bought Shadows, Heretic Kingdoms, but book two hasn't been released, will it be, or should I delay downloading so I can ask for a refund? I know the developer recently had some trouble, and I don't want an incomplete story.
Grargar: The developer themselves have no trouble at all. It's the publisher that is currently having trouble. As to what will happen, nothing can be said with any certainty.
Exactly. Sadly the developers are not allowed to talk about anything specific and they are not even 100% sure what's going on themselves. I hope the game get's finished.
Good evening dear Insomniacs :) I would like to thank you all for keeping alive this entertaining thread. On the other hand is really hard to keep up to date with reading all of the posts...

I was lucky to have a critical hit on 'Alan Wake's American Nightmare' a while ago, and although I really appreciate GOG for the free game, since I already have this game and I would like to give it to someone. Do you know of anyone who might be interested in this game?
high rated
budejovice: [...]

*power-lurking mode on* hat tip to CSPVG. :)
*200/400/600*
Been away for about 10 hours and a whopping... 9... games have come and gone... Only what, 50 more to go?
The constant lack of sleep is starting to take its toll. I need to go to bed early and I hope I get more than 3h of sleep today. Good night.
TrevorWilliams: I used to have the same backup OCD. But I finally decided that it was completely unnecessary and all that time could be wasted on playing games or something else.

In the very unlikely event that GOG and/or Steam go out of business, AND don't have a backup plan for customers, then:

1 - They're just games.
2 - Every bit of the stuff that I used to waste backup tapes and Zip disks and external HDs on is out there on the Internet. If I need it I'll find it.
The_Blog: I have to agree. Atleast with GOG games I stopped doin it since I simply do not have enough disc space. Still doing it with soundtracks and .iso files ^^
One can get 3TB harddrive (and there is newer models with 4-8TB) for 100$ now. Not fastest one, certainly, but ok for long term storage.
I think its pretty much enough to store all games...if not - read this again :)