It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thiagovscoelho: games seem to be moving a lot slower than before (I'm pretty sure they had more popular games up before)
Sachys: ...and also Europe is going to sleep right now.

People often assume GOGs main userbase is the other side of the pond, I say not so!
I meant compared to previous insomnia
opticq: Seasoned: Jack Keane (-50%) [500]
Fresh: Jack Keane 2 (-50%) [600]
Damn, got my hopes up.
Shendue: But i do have Torchlight! (Who doesn't)
I don't!

Mostly because I tried the demo and was severely unimpressed.
Tannath: If you have Fallout on there, let me know. ;)
IAmSinistar: At the moment even people who already own Fallout can't keep it on their shelves.
It's a GOG plan : this way, you have more space to have more than one Torchlight boxe on your shelves.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Splatsch
Monkey Island is super amazing.
I WANT TO BE A PIRATE!

Re-elect Governor Marley. When there's only one candidate, there's only one choice.
opticq: Seasoned: Jack Keane (-50%) [500]
Fresh: Jack Keane 2 (-50%) [600]
you fool, you'll doom us all!
Sachys: not as fresh as the turd I will mail to Judas at GOG! O_______o

...ive been eating nothing but Chilli!
budejovice: Ha!

Hey, I didn't reply to you, only put an @ and it's now probably 10 pages back.

Does TBBBBoB accept free-to-get GOGs, such as LBA & Age of Wonders?
Nope - clearly stated on the [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/tbbbbob_donations/post21DONATIONS PAGE]DONATIONS PAGE[/url] - as its open to abuse / exploitation otherwise.

We WILL accept general freebies such as those from the insomnia promo - if it wasnt a time limited freebie of course!
There goes Torchlight. That wasn't too bad.

New Fresh deal: Neverending Nightmare (-50%) [100]
DeMignon: Okay guys, I'm almost finished buying those Torchlight copies so we can go on ;-P
LOL! This one is a saint. Someone get him ice and some painkillers for his finger after clicking "Buy Now" 300 times.
penumbren: I'm afraid to click on TL... with my luck, I'd end up with it as a freebie.
Ixamyakxim: LOL - I WILL punch you through my screen if you give it (and the other 5 you probably already have!) away! ;)
Fortunately for your screen and my sanity, I did not get it as a freebie. :P (Nor do I have any; I actually only picked it up last summer/fall during one of the giveaways then.) I do still have an AoW code... I need to find out if I can give that to the BBBBoB.
Ha, I joked about Neverending Nightmares appearing alongside the other sleep/dream titled games in Insomnia, and lo, here it is.
Shendue: But i do have Torchlight! (Who doesn't)
jimnorth: I don't!

Mostly because I tried the demo and was severely unimpressed.
It's a good single player ARPG, with cartoony graphics.

I hate ARPGs.
Monkey Island.

That shit better go away fast! It's like Guybrush is laughing at me & tempting me to buy it here, too.

I can't stand his face looking down at me from my Australian Collector's Edition Huge Box. And from My Monkey Island Special Edition Collection DVD. Not to mention the time I bought it from Telltale only to have it REMOVED.

Screw you Telltale!

Cheers!
Ixamyakxim: LOL - I WILL punch you through my screen if you give it (and the other 5 you probably already have!) away! ;)
penumbren: Fortunately for your screen and my sanity, I did not get it as a freebie. :P (Nor do I have any; I actually only picked it up last summer/fall during one of the giveaways then.) I do still have an AoW code... I need to find out if I can give that to the BBBBoB.
No.