It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: hmmm... as trenton is about, I wont ask what I was going to ask. O____o
trentonlf: It's safe, you can do it, listen to your inner voice that say's all is well, tell us what weighs you down :)
i wrote it down on a piece of paper and left it in the hermit cave
blakstar: This is torture :-)

I'm sitting here watching the numbers trickle down, trying to determine whether to buy Shadowrun Returns.

I'm tempted to let it go, but, at the same time, I can't decide whether I'll be kicking myself later for doing so!
Kick yoursef now bro and go get Shadowrun it is a very good game, if you like cyberpunk and turn by turn combat, and good stories of course ;)
Sachys: hmmm... as trenton is about, I wont ask what I was going to ask. O____o
budejovice: I made one simple, innocent little statement to bond with my fellow Insomniacs. Without checking to see who was here.
yarp! had to quickly edit a question the other night when I saw he was on - otherwise the answer would have been "check your PM"

...think its time for an intervention?!
high rated
budejovice: Oh, you two.

There is no trail of breadcrumbs to follow, trentonlf. Your quest ends here. ;)
What do you mean "Oh, you tow"? Of course we're two... or did you think otherwise up until now?

BTW, what's his quest?
Sachys: Then go to the TRADING THREAD: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
Already tried it there, too, thou. And I made the experience from reading the posts here, that in this thread here it is more likely to find someone to trade with. :/
OK -- thanks for all the encouragement! :-D

I've gone and bought Shadowrun.
Sachys: Then go to the TRADING THREAD: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
Ruixi: Already tried it there, too, thou. And I made the experience from reading the posts here, that in this thread here it is more likely to find someone to trade with. :/
its not a trading thread.
blakstar: OK -- thanks for all the encouragement! :-D

YAY!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Sachys
HypersomniacLive:
budejovice: Oh, you two.

There is no trail of breadcrumbs to follow, trentonlf. Your quest ends here. ;)
Unfortunately this seems to be true. I was doing a namesearch to see if you left any tracks in this thread but this way I couldn't find any. I am wondering if I would find any tracks if I read EVERY posting made in this thread again. But when I am finished with this the sale probably already will be over.
HypersomniacLive: What do you mean "Oh, you tow"? Of course we're two... or did you think otherwise up until now?

BTW, what's his quest?
To see who knows what game Budejovice missed out on :)
HypersomniacLive: What do you mean "Oh, you tow"? Of course we're two... or did you think otherwise up until now?

BTW, what's his quest?
Thanks again for the help with the Wiki, Hypersomniac.
high rated

BTW, what's his quest?
trentonlf: To see who knows what game Budejovice missed out on :)
And to answer the first question, yes, I lump you two together in the hard-to-hide-oneself-from-the-generosity-when-it's-really-not-necessary category. :)
wizardofid: And that is the problem I have now, It's steam, greenman gaming, gamersgate, gog and origin, refused to get ubisoft, it's getting messy and I don't know what I have and don't have, looking at my library I counted at least 800 titles, including boxed games.....

So it's getting much, plus I am running out of space fast, Will need to upgrade my steam drive again, it's just pushed over 1,7 tb's....
Dalthnock: Yeah, it's a mess. Like everything in life, you have to weigh the pros & cons of what you are about to decide, accept that you're going to get the good with the bad & select the option least likely to cause you trouble in the future.

And then fail miserably.

But seriously, I know it's risky putting all my games here, no matter how much I trust this site - which is a lot.

But the alternatives & all the hassle attached to them simply aren't worth it.

At the end of the day, they're just games. I'd prefer to have my mind free to track other things & have my time free to do something else than keeping a list.
I don't have a problem with, I lost content I got way back in 2000 recently, and a such I now have back ups of every thing. and that costs money, gog just makes it easy download the game, throw in a folder, and get around to it when it suits you.

With steam, there is also a few DRM free games, I have a such gone through them all and copied them to over to my digital folder and removed them from steam.It's a work in process but I like my folders neat and tidy, and stuff backed up as I go along.

I haven't backed up any stuff in the last 4 weeks, been swamped with other projects it's starting to eat at me how messy the folders are. I have file directory OCD
blakstar: OK -- thanks for all the encouragement! :-D

I think you'll enjoy it. Dragonfall is better, but Dead Man's Switch (the campaign included with Shadowrun Returns) is decent, plus there's plenty of fanmade material, apparently.
high rated
paladin181: Thanks again for the help with the Wiki, Hypersomniac.
You're very welcome.

budejovice: And to answer the first question, yes, I lump you two together in the hard-to-hide-oneself-from-the-generosity-when-it's-really-not-necessary category. :)
Careful now, you're starting to sound like you're developing some phobia... ;-)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
Ruixi: Well, trying to ask a last time if somebody has a spare key for Inquisitor. I could give you a key for Wizardry 6+7 in exchange for it, you could use for yourself or for another trade/gift if you want.

Friend of mine really would like to have this game but don't have the money, so I'm trying to get it for her. But since I don't have much money myself and Wizardry 6+7 was the only crit I have had in this sale I would really appreciate it if someone would like to trade with me. :)
Check your PM.