It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: Will see how it goes first in singleplayer. One question though. How do I activate the combo I bought at the first vendor?
Pardinuz: The combo is passive. There is a tiny blue bar that appears in the left corner (not sure which corner) every time you kill an enemy.
This bar represents the time you have to get another kill and keep the combo up (by refilling that blue bar). In the beginning that bar is like 1 second between each kill but you can improve that duration as well as the effect of your combo (more speed and lots of area damage). The combo is activated once you get 10 kills within that blue combo bar.
Thanks for that. I bought a healing combo cause of those pesky worms that shoot green slime at you. Now at least I know how that works.
truhlik: +1 for this info. That will make me to buy Returns and jump in time couple of hours back to get Dragonfall :)
Well, at least snag a copy of Shadowrun Returns, as this is an incredible price. You can always grab Dragonfall DC in a future sale.

P.S. - Thanks for the +1's, everyone! You're all too kind! ^_^
You know, just to be an asshole to you all who are still waiting for your games to pop up, it feels damn good to just post here without even knowing or caring what games are up right now... because I already bought everything I wanted!

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!
Dalthnock: You gotta be realistic. Steam isn't going anywhere & if there's a game you really want that you're unlikely to get here, I say buy it. I'll fight for good causes, but not to the point of madness and/or stupidity.

Besides, where else are you going to get Valve's catalog? When they have a sale on it, Portals 1 & 2 are worth the price they ask for everything they ever released.
The_Blog: I agree with you. DRM-Free is nice and the community here is even nicer. But if there is a game that is not on gog, but on steam and I wanna play it than I grab it on the platform that suits me the best. That is preferably gog, but in that case steam. Though I am also a huge fan of Valves games.
Agree - the one thing I do though is avoid origin + ubiplay. I'll install them long enough to play a particular game, but once it's done I usually delete the whole thing.
Well, trying to ask a last time if somebody has a spare key for Inquisitor. I could give you a key for Wizardry 6+7 in exchange for it, you could use for yourself or for another trade/gift if you want.

Friend of mine really would like to have this game but don't have the money, so I'm trying to get it for her. But since I don't have much money myself and Wizardry 6+7 was the only crit I have had in this sale I would really appreciate it if someone would like to trade with me. :)
low rated
hmmm... as trenton is about, I wont ask what I was going to ask. O____o
high rated
trentonlf:
HypersomniacLive:
Oh, you two.

There is no trail of breadcrumbs to follow, trentonlf. Your quest ends here. ;)
Ruixi: Well, trying to ask a last time if somebody has a spare key for Inquisitor. I could give you a key for Wizardry 6+7 in exchange for it, you could use for yourself or for another trade/gift if you want.

Friend of mine really would like to have this game but don't have the money, so I'm trying to get it for her. But since I don't have much money myself and Wizardry 6+7 was the only crit I have had in this sale I would really appreciate it if someone would like to trade with me. :)
Then go to the TRADING THREAD: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
Matruchus: Thanks for that. I bought a healing combo cause of those pesky worms that shoot green slime at you. Now at least I know how that works.
Oh yeah, the combo does some healing over time too. Forgot to mention that effect. :)
blakstar: This is torture :-)

I'm sitting here watching the numbers trickle down, trying to determine whether to buy Shadowrun Returns.

I'm tempted to let it go, but, at the same time, I can't decide whether I'll be kicking myself later for doing so!
To ease your mind a bit, while this is the lowest price this game has been since it came to GOG, it has been on sale a few times before. If you have the patience, it is bound to go on sale again in the future. The Summer Sale will be here before we know it and then the Fall Promo and Winter Sale will follow quickly behind. There will be more opportunities. Then again, three dollars? {Evil grin.}
Sachys: hmmm... as trenton is about, I wont ask what I was going to ask. O____o
It's safe, you can do it, listen to your inner voice that say's all is well, tell us what weighs you down :)
high rated
Sachys: hmmm... as trenton is about, I wont ask what I was going to ask. O____o
I made one simple, innocent little statement to bond with my fellow Insomniacs. Without checking to see who was here.
blakstar: This is torture :-)

I'm sitting here watching the numbers trickle down, trying to determine whether to buy Shadowrun Returns.

I'm tempted to let it go, but, at the same time, I can't decide whether I'll be kicking myself later for doing so!
buy it - you wont regret it (dont forget lots of community made stuff for it too!)
Bussiebaer: Shadowrun returns is up.
Is it good? Should it be played before Dragonfall?
Tekkaman-James: As others have answered your primary questions, allow me to add one bit of extra info; while Dragonfall DC fixed a lot of gameplay issues that people had with Returns, the two engines are compatible. Therefore, if you copy the Returns game data into the appropriate folders of Dragonfall DC, you can play Returns with all of those upgraded mechanics. You can find all of the detailed info on how to do that in this subforum thread.
Very nice. Thanks for that info. I'll have to buy Dragonfall in a future sale then, before I play Returns. Shouldn't be a problem as my backlog is still big.
The_Blog: I agree with you. DRM-Free is nice and the community here is even nicer. But if there is a game that is not on gog, but on steam and I wanna play it than I grab it on the platform that suits me the best. That is preferably gog, but in that case steam. Though I am also a huge fan of Valves games.
bler144: Agree - the one thing I do though is avoid origin + ubiplay. I'll install them long enough to play a particular game, but once it's done I usually delete the whole thing.
Especially Uplay is rage-inducing if you happen to have a ubsioft on Steam.