It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geralt_of_Rivia: Yeah, I'm also hoping we are going to get the Arkham games here now that WB is on board.
Oh, right... that would be a rebuy for sure, at least in a sale.
PalioDeMonte: An hour to make some coffee?
gamefood: I joined as the counter were at 40~ and thought I would manage it in time. Should have purchased when I saw it. Learned somewhat for next time...
That's annoying. Nearly happened to me with TW2 - lost my connection when I entered the subway and when it returned there were only 50 left. We're by now used that the games keane around for some time :-(
Hope you find somebody nice with a spare key.
MarkoH01: Please people stop with all the gifting. I totally lost track of who gifted to whom and I really have to +rep all those gifters.

Still thinking of buying Alan Wake (both games). I have the SE which works with - you know, the other store - so this would be DRM free. What is your opinion of buying games twice just to have them DRM-free on GOG?
Dalthnock: I bought a few games on Steam, like the Batman: Arkham series, because I couldn't buy them here.

Now that WB is on GOG, if & when those games land here, I'll buy them so fast I'll crash the site.

AND, if by some unbelievable Miracle - with a capital M - GOG manages to get Rockstar's catalog, I'll jump on a plane to Poland & throw real money at them. As in, literally out of my wallet & into their faces.

So yeah... if there's a DRM free alternative, I'll buy it again.
Say, as Drm-free alternative only GOG you see, that about Humble, Desura?
Fresh, Shadowrun Returns -80%
Dalthnock: I bought a few games on Steam, like the Batman: Arkham series, because I couldn't buy them here.

Now that WB is on GOG, if & when those games land here, I'll buy them so fast I'll crash the site.

AND, if by some unbelievable Miracle - with a capital M - GOG manages to get Rockstar's catalog, I'll jump on a plane to Poland & throw real money at them. As in, literally out of my wallet & into their faces.

I have all of the Arkham games on PS3 so I don't need to go to Steam for that. Or for anything, really. My backlog is such that if there's something I want that's only Steam, I'll just ignore it until it's not Steam Only anymore. That's my biggest complaint with Humble.

Take-Two catalog would be nice too. All those CIV games, GTAs, Borderlands, etc.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus
Shadowrun. That would be probably faster pace.
So glad I didn't miss it as I slumbered. Shadowrun Returns has...returned! Bought. =D
Shadowrun returns is up.
Is it good? Should it be played before Dragonfall?
Is it going to be Fresh-only from now on (until the sale ends), or... ?
Jepp, last round of fresh only.
Chubz: Is it going to be Fresh-only from now on (until the sale ends), or... ?
Yuppers.

Shadowrun might sell fairly well at a per unit level, but 900 copies might last a while...
Chubz: Is it going to be Fresh-only from now on (until the sale ends), or... ?
Yes, as the seasoned games already finished their 3 run-throughs.
Bussiebaer: Shadowrun returns is up.
Is it good? Should it be played before Dragonfall?
Its said to be somethat worse then Dragonfall, since expansion added a lot of content and fixed many annoyances. But technically yeah, better play it first.
YES!!!! SHADOWRUN RETURNS IS BACK ! WOOT just picked it up and now I am %100 done with the sale got all I needed and I CAN FINALLY RELAX...
Post edited March 07, 2015 by DreamedArtist